Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 18. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 16, 2019, 04:52:57 AM
maybe investors are waiting or are planning the right time to boost the price of coins on the market. and I'm sure one day investors will definitely invest again with ico, otherwise it looks like ico will die. but that is not possible, because I am sure investors will definitely come back to invest ico.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 04:46:22 AM
The unicorn phenomenon can change the cryptocurrency market in 2019, but such a unicorn investor is very difficult to find, and perhaps only a large-scale application of the unicorn application can change the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
January 16, 2019, 03:50:53 AM
Not every project that has collected the necessary amount of funds will be successful after launch!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 16, 2019, 03:48:47 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Many after the loss no longer believe in Ico. And the number of investors is no longer enough to invest and embrace everything. It is worth thinking about the regulation of their appearance.
the main point is the number of scam projects. Which makes investors have to think carefully so that their investment is profitable. And indeed the main thing is the project failed because it did not reach the target. Investors must now really analyze which projects are truly profitable. And don't invest in scam projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 16, 2019, 02:38:22 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Many after the loss no longer believe in Ico. And the number of investors is no longer enough to invest and embrace everything. It is worth thinking about the regulation of their appearance.
Activity: 471
January 16, 2019, 01:23:19 AM
in the present. on current market conditions. the project must be more than just a "concept". even though the project has a good concept but investors are not interested. will not be successful. investors know which projects are quality and can develop, which projects are only promises/nonsense.
so investors are not easy to choose projects and are more accurate so investors are not easily interested in any project.

many projects fail, even though they obey the rules and run well but it is not easy to succeed.
investors choose projects that they think are good and can be profitable. that looks good isn't necessarily good especially the usual.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 12:49:13 AM
Do you think investors would still be interested in ICOs and continue to invest in them after being continually scammed by those fake projects? It is now difficult to identify real projects so investors are now moving away from ICOs
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 16, 2019, 12:45:40 AM
in the present. on current market conditions. the project must be more than just a "concept". even though the project has a good concept but investors are not interested. will not be successful. investors know which projects are quality and can develop, which projects are only promises/nonsense.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 16, 2019, 12:35:13 AM
but unfortunately a lot of investors who started not to believe in the project even though it looks nice. learn from the previous may in which many great projects but still, in fact, this fall when it entered into the market and away from the value of the ICO. of it certainly reduced confidence value rates on ICO and make nice projects though many appear yet investment interest become reduced.
of the many that exist, I think OREToken be one project that deserves to be championed and investing in them. sure enough, promising could invest in a gold mine as OREToken. powered by blockchain technology will make this kind of project can give a great profit.
Activity: 574
January 16, 2019, 12:05:42 AM
Crypto's market conditions are not good so it has a bad impact on the ICO. Many investors and they will leave the market and will return when market prices increase. For situations like now to continue ICO it is indeed risky. Because it is very difficult to get investors.
Activity: 420
January 15, 2019, 11:34:15 PM
It seems to me that now many investors have decided to take a break until the crypto market regains its previous successful positions. But even in the current environment, many investors continue to work with good cryptocurrencies, regularly looking for useful and promising projects, despite the crisis period.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 01, 2019, 06:25:46 AM
Investors are afraid to join this bear market. Unfortunately, the growth of the price possible only by these investors who joined at the dip.
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 05:52:47 AM
I guess most of them who entered to crypto market in previous big bull did panic and sold everything from very cheap prices in bear market, I think when we ries again they will be regret because of selling their coins.
January 01, 2019, 05:47:26 AM
I thhink that big whales are controlling the market, crypto market is still very small compared to other markets so it's easily manipulated. Regulation must occur before new investors appear.
Activity: 84
December 31, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
I believe the investors have moved on from investing in btc price and will start investing more in projects and startups instead, at least I hope they do.
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
Everyone is waiting, I think in the near future will include large investors who will invest big money in cryptocurrency. And those who sold their savings will be very sorry.
December 31, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
I think the investors are just waiting for the right moment and the right project to come. Right now its very difficult to invest in any ICO because of this bearish market. Its like a waste of money and time. Also, most ICOs out there are just there to scam investors and most of their ideas are unrealistic and unattainable. If theres a good project out there, for they'll come.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 31, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
If investors doens't support ICO's nowadays, will there still be hope for bounty hunters? It's quite a question I think about, but, I guess investors are just letting the bear market pass by at the moment, soon they will come out and become cryptocurrency whales again that pulls the market upward.
There will be no hope, but you should not worry because ICO will remain, just like the old golden days, people will come rushing investing again when bitcoin will stop to dump and altcoins will also grow. We have a rough year, we are gonna be experiencing a great year in the next year to come, so, keep in mind that people will come and go but the market will stay.
copper member
Activity: 112
December 31, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
If investors doens't support ICO's nowadays, will there still be hope for bounty hunters? It's quite a question I think about, but, I guess investors are just letting the bear market pass by at the moment, soon they will come out and become cryptocurrency whales again that pulls the market upward.
Activity: 238
December 31, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Now is not the time to invest in new projects. ICO sphere itself began to drive away new investors, due to the large number of fraudulent projects and dishonest exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: