Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 31. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
According to me, I think investors are not come foward in this time because the market is still not stable. It is in a bear trend. I think investors will active again after the market stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 04:35:37 PM
Well, a project might be having good concept but I think the current situation of the crypto market is pushing investors away. Everything is down to a point that people are scared to invest. Maybe investors are playing safe and I am most sure when everything is okay, investors will return.
Activity: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
I think investors are still here, but are buy already and maybe will buy more coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Some investors loss big amount in crypto,but does not mean that crypto is dead and no more investment pouring in and it’s still alive and kicking.
Activity: 786
November 23, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Investors are more concern on how they can make a profit of a certain ICO, it doesnt matter, whether the project is executable and or a good or not, as long as, when the investors see that it has gained a lot of support from the community, then they would surely invest on it.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Hello! I think this is more likely than not. But success is not only in this, much depends on the team and the product, the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
This is a stupid question, because all investors are now panicking, because the market today is very cruel to those who want to get money, because the market is really falling very fast.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 23, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
Nowadays nobody wants to invest into the ICO startups, because the token price is too overvalued and after the coming onto exchange the price falls down very often. The second problem is that the team very often does not develop the product of the project, after this people lose their interest to the project, and so the token price falls down as well.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
This market dont show nothing already 1 year past.
All investors come to the stock exchange of cource. All old one become to the long holder or panic sellers on deeps

No, not all of them decided to go to the stock market, but you are right, we have lost a lot of the best investors. People simply decided to start their business, and I do not think that it is strange - the market is down for long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 23, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
Some investors are afraid of investing at this time, while those who can take the risk to invest are doing that. Investing at this time is not a bad idea, but you have to do your research intensely before investing into any project.
Do not also invest in a project for quick profit, because such only have hypes built around them. Invest in a project for long term and such should have a good MVP.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 22, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
ICOs are not profitable as they were before and many investors are not investing anymore or just  waiting for the coin to
enter the market and then  buy even cheaper than ICO price was. It is a common pattern we can see this year
with some exceptions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 22, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
Many investors have already collapsed when they invested huge amounts in alts, only a few who have not sold their coins have a chance in the future to sell their coins at a normal price if projects survive after such a long correction
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 22, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
Today’s investors, looking primarily at how much money projects can bring, it’s not enough just to have a strong team and a good idea, you also need to have a clear plan for implementing this idea, using a token, as well as the role of the blockchain in the project. Hundreds of projects with a good idea are now leaving the market because they not only cannot withstand the competition, but are not able to adapt to the new market realities.
Activity: 33
November 22, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
I think investors don't go far, the possibility that all investors are watching here and waiting for the right time to pump the market back, and of course no one wants to lose money so they are setting the strategy in this situation.
Activity: 322
November 22, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
Investors are not so easy to find. Now it can be quite a costly process. I think that in the future this problem will disappear after there will be projects of better quality and with better conditions for investment
copper member
Activity: 226
November 21, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
i dont know about the funds really. i think for a startup 10million USD is enough to get you thru for the majority of their roadmaps. and ico have gone raising more of it and some already dead.
Activity: 247
November 21, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
I also observed that there is a great decline of investors in the crypto community nowadays which is also the main reason why the crypto market has gone so cold wherein almost all of the crypto curreny nowadays has a very low market value and this happen because most of those investors are victims of fraud ICOs robbing them of their hard earned investments.
Activity: 363
November 21, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
I think most investor's are being skeptical to invest on ICO's at the moment because most project are not that quite good enough to satisfy or convince them that the project will succeed. Also one factor is that because the crypto market is falling and i don't think it's the right time to invest on ICO's.
I agree. Good investors are waiting for the crisis to blow over and for dust to settle to make their move. Otherwise, they will be losing money on ICOs.

I have another idea about this, now is the best time to invest, to pump more because the price is cheaper because the price drops very fast. And buy so much until the price increases again, this volatility will pass and give us huge profits from what we have bought Grin.
Activity: 304
November 21, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

Many investors now are getting tired on investing in cryptocurrency or in ICO. Why? because the ICO are getting failed, because the ICO did not reach the softcap. I think if the project is funded for sure many investors will invest in that ICO, because it is funded and for sure it will be a successful ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 21, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Some of them are unsuccessful because the sales do not reach the softcap, even though the project is good, it might be the cause because there are too many ico at the moment, or investors are hesitant to invest in the ico because there are many scams.
Investors right now are hesitating to invest in crypto or maybe those investors are afraid to invest right now that's why they are now do nothing and I think that is one of the reason why the price of cryptocurrency is falling. But we don't need to worry because surely those investors will back and invest again to those potential cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: