Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 34. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
I think most investor's are being skeptical to invest on ICO's at the moment because most project are not that quite good enough to satisfy or convince them that the project will succeed. Also one factor is that because the crypto market is falling and i don't think it's the right time to invest on ICO's.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
don't ask me where the investors are. Despite having a good concept but the team didn't work good enough then it will also not be running as you wish. good marketing will be able to attract investors and the team had to make a superb marketing for example of bounty to make investors could be interested. more than this because too much confidence making scam ICO would a project be reduced.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
I think that all large investors are now out of the market. as the market situation is unpleasant and incomprehensible. as soon as it becomes clear what to expect, investors will return.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

This market situation scares many of the investors and questioning is it the right time to invest. It is more difficult to raise the
funds nowadays. 57 % of the ICOs cannot raise even $100 K . One of the reason is that investors are more educated and picky
and cautious. The lack of investments can negatively effect the development and progress of new crypto related ideas.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
November 19, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Yes but currently most invinstors are currently coming from Blockchain Confrences, as far as online sales, that has dropped since the bears took over. My advice if you want to reach potential investors then you must find a way to reach the crypto rich. Only the higher wallets are investing right now! Reach them and you can make a nice proffit whether it be ICO or  referrals, reach the 1%
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Maybe they just stated that reason so that some people will believe in them but truthfully they want to exit and get all the money of their investors, they just baited investors to join their ICO
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 06:31:20 PM
I think this time the investors are quit hesitant to invest in this moment of bearish trend. But there are many also who are continually pursuing and looking for better benefits that they can give to the interested individual. So investors now are looking good projects that are potentially to grow in the journey of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
not all ICOs are currently not potential and unprofitable for investors, there are many ICO projects that offer many benefits for investors, at this time I see EOSEX and Coin analyst offering great benefits for investors and also it is very potential for me to be you can try it
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 19, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
It is too risky for investors to come into the cryptocurrency market as it goes on falling for more than 10 month already. I think they are waiting for the stabilization of the prices.

The problem is not only that the market is falling but also that there're no definitive legal regulations, which prevent investors and companies to invest without legal risks and the possibility to insure their investments. The market will be flourishing when all legal barriers are overcome.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
I don't see new money at the market and I am worrying about 2019 also. Market is going down and maybe I will start sell my coins
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
I think investors are very keen on joining ICOs right now. Waiting for the market to stabilize. With all the reports of scams and failed projects, they are now more careful about about investing on ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 18, 2018, 10:53:29 AM
They are holding their coins and do not want to invest in any ICO, because no ICO, even if a project is really good, cannot collect the soft cap. It is sad but we cannot do anything about situation, just to wait till the better market conditions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
November 18, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
now so many ICOs scam more, many ICOs reach soft cap and they do not pay token to bounty hunter and they have scam.
Some ICOs success and they make more profit to investor and bounty hunter. So if we're lucky we can get a good project to invest and work bounty we can get money from them.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
November 18, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

the number of ico scams makes investors not trust anymore with ico especially the unpredictable market situation, the price of bitcoin that suddenly drops makes investors not dare to invest in ico. or maybe it is also because of the large amount of assets they are involved in due to the drastic drop in the price of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 18, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
The bear market had create a very big damages to the cryptocurrency world in which all that are related to cryptos are experienced this long prices fall down, so one that is affected is our investors , so for now the investors are still observing the market and are taking some time for the market to recover for they are sufferring loses in the market.
Activity: 275
November 18, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Investors have lost confidence in the ICO, because many ICO are scammers. In addition, the market is not very good quality. No one wants to be in red.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 18, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
this year only private ICO are successful. they don't list on icobench and in this forum. and they don't list on exchanges this year. they work on product and will list when marken wake up.
copper member
Activity: 118
November 18, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
Investors are somewhere else.
They don't appear here in crypto and we should wait untill stock market will be dumped and money flow into crypto industry
Activity: 154
November 18, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
investors are really waiting for market plans and they are ready for investing top cryptos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 18, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
Investors are always looking for good and promising projects. It is very difficult to find a good and promising project. If the investor finds such a project then he earns well in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: