Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 36. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
I think that large investors are trying to hide traces of their presence on the market. If we talk about small investors, then many are afraid to invest and do not buy even at such a low price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 14, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
Many investors have lost trust in the ICO because of the large amount of scam in this area. Also the reason may be a falling market. I think when the market grows again, investors will return.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 08:20:01 AM
The investors are waiting for the better market, because nobody wants to enter the ICO market at the time, where no ICO is giving profit. It is sad, but right now we are having the lack of investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 14, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
Many investors scare to invest at ICO this day. That because of 90% ICO never reach their ICO price when they hit exchange. The only left investors are hit and run type. They just bought potential ICO at presale with huge bonuses and gain profit from sell all of it when hitting market. That is why many ICO doesn't make a significant sale at the main sale.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
I think many investors disappointed in ICO, also too many projects that have nothing more than whitepaper. Today's habit
to raise money without MVP have very bad influence on the market
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 14, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
I think that if investors cant find your project, it is your lack of experience in marketing, advertising and etc. Project must be good in everything to get investments
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 07:09:26 AM
When choosing ICO, investors should first of all think about whether the project will receive wide recognition and whether it will be in demand in the real world. Unfortunately, many projects solve far-fetched problems.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
Hahaha  Wink You asked the question which comes in every ICO founder and his/her team mind. The ICO market in terms of investors goes down in 2018. 2018 is bad for the ICOs for those who don't have a good concept, team, whitepaper, landing page, etc. My dear friends, the best concept of ICO doesn't need to find investors. The ICO only needs marketing, brand awareness. Investors come automatically by doing his/her homework and invested that ICO. Because investor knows these ICOs help them to make money and hype in the market. The most important part of the ICO is marketing or brand awareness. If you have a good concept and whitepaper, you need to spend money on marketing and development of the project. I assure you, definitely you'll get funding through retail investors. But you need to productized your concept. It should in the profit for the community and investors.
Activity: 653
November 14, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
Many ico investment have scam and lower price after listing at the exchange market, many investor have run away and lost their money, they have stop for invest at ico right now and focus for trading or invest bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:33:25 AM
The financial component of the project is one of the most important. If the project does not collect the minimum amount of investment necessary for the full launch of the company, then in most cases the project fails. And there are many such projects now. Investors are very necessary. But they do not invest probably in General because of the uncertain situation in the market. Hope soon all will change
Activity: 512
November 14, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
Investors are done contributing in some projects because we are all know that the ICO's that are implemented now are scam more or less. I think they have their own way to profit in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 14, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
I believe that investors have moved to other markets. Since the cryptocurrency market has a lot of scammers. No one wants to be deceived. Maybe sometime investors will return ...
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
Investors stay away from crypto untill bull trend will  have come. Only god knows when it will happen. But most likely december will be a pivot point.
Activity: 333
November 14, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
Now the market is not very stable, and therefore, in spite of the good idea and the project team, investors do not want to give their money to the cryptocurrency until everything becomes more stable. May be in the end of 2019
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Just now is not a good time to invest and therefore investors are waiting for better times. Of course there are those who continue to invest, but not many
Activity: 459
November 14, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
This is not the case, ICO is usually the most violent investment product. But investing in a good ICO is very difficult. This is a real test when coins are on the exchange, but many items will not appear on the exchange. ICO must invest in good products for the future.
Activity: 344
November 13, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
Investors have lost confidence in ICO, and the market is the answer. And because of the downturn in the cryptocurrency market, the number of newcomers added is too small. It is important to know that many people are watching the growth of cryptocurrency. Only when the market becomes active will there be more people coming in.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 12, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

I think most investors are staying away from the market since most ICO failed due to the bearish market that started this year. Only few projects reached their hard cap, and even if they did, some even failed to gather more support from investors after the ICO. Let's hope that the market will start recovering, so that big investors will start entering the crypto market again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 12, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
investors are waiting for the better times. noone wants to invest while the market shows no signs of growth so fiat is the best way right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 12, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
Everyone is afraid that they can be deceived with the ico , and of course now the bearish trend and little of the projects makes money , and this all affects investors
Pages:
Jump to: