Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 56. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 08, 2018, 10:50:04 AM
Investors will always observe, with the many negative news, of course, many investors are afraid to put their money in crypto, and when the market has recovered, I'm sure they will come soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 08, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
I believe that investors are watching the events taking place and, like everyone, they are hoping that the market will recover and prices will rise. Everyone understands that investing seias is not profitable, because it does not bring any profit.
Activity: 581
October 08, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
In my opinion, the investors are not really interested in funding any ICO now. Why? Because we know that there are many failed ICO and the crypto price is not in good condition now. But it will pass away, everything will be better in the future, I believe that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Most of the ICOs right now, do not collect enough funds. We need a fresh wave of hype to attrack more attention to the crypto currencies market. Just buy more coins and hope for the green market!
Activity: 378
October 08, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Against the General background, it really seems that investors just turned around and left the ICO. But actually it is not so. There are many worthy projects in which investors are happy to invest their money. I have personally invested in a number of successful projects
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 08, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Yes this is true, but one of the reason most projects fail is because maybe there was not enough marketing or maybe there was marketing but was not well strategize, Also some investors have started been skeptical about ICOs as there are too many scam projects out there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Some projects are valid but investors lost their trust on ICO since there are people invested and lost confidence on funding a certain project because of profitability and the chances on being scammed due to lots of fraud projects. In the other way some they are waiting for a positive sign of the market and use this time to pick up the best project. Some valid projects can be successful even without ICO where investor can invest by swap.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
The whole 2018 was aweful for every investor, the whole year the market was bleeding and people do not trust in ICOs anymore. How can you invest in ICO, when 70 percent do not reach their soft cap and other 30 percent are losing their prices, as soon as they are going live.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
Yes, unfortunately now there are a lot of good ICO projects that have been stopped due to lack of funding.  But fortunately for such projects there is a way to continue to exist through the industry of mergers and acquisitions.  This is when a businessman can acquire startup in whole or part of the project’s intellectual property.  In addition, it is now possible to do it anywhere in the world. For example, the LEXITco project provides such services.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 08, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
That is the problem actually.
How are they going to get a good reasoning to convince investors about the project.
If you are looking at ICOs now, mostly have just the same industry and features as it was from the ICO 6 months ago.
So, what is so special with them for an investor to stick with them.

Hardest part ever since doubts about ICOs are all over.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 08, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
There will be less and less investor that willing to stay in crypto for this period as the market is bad and only after the wash over of those weak hands, only then the market will recover and the only it will rise and start to attract the new believer again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
i have analyzed ICo collection progress and compared to half year ago, september was the worst month in terms of ICO collections.
ICOs collected like 3-5 times less
Activity: 99
October 08, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

I also recognize that there are many potential projects which can not mobilze enough money to run project. They have a unique idea, dev team is also pretty good but I think one most important thing that they lack is that marketing, they don't be attractived big investment funds and community
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 08, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
Not really a surprising thing and I'm not really shocked yet I'm one of the investors which we cant really avoid the fact that we do lose up confidence on funding a certain project because of profitability and the chances on being scammed due to lots of fraud projects in the market you will really have the hard time on choosing which in result you would really lose interest instead and that's why even legit and potential ones wont really able to make it to succeed.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

Investors now are pick-able because they don't want to lose some money to invest because as you can see many ICO's are failed and not profitable even it was successful and gained the hard-cap and it was about lack of development or the whales also behind it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 08, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
A good concept is not the main force to gain investor confidence so that investors are willing to set aside their money for the ICO, but the development of ICO is what investors want, the profits to be gained and price predictions that will appear on the market, so, there are many investors' considerations before they decide to invest.
Every project they produce has a good concept and good potential but in this matter still it's not profitable because of the hype in market which it affects the run of what they promote. Investors afraid to show up now because they are still deciding what is good ,they are waiting for the awesome comeback.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
In global level, everyone hold one concern and that is, uncertainty of Cryptos and that's why we need the Institutional Investors so that we can see the stability and when we attain stability then more investment injections will increase.
Activity: 756
October 08, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
As we see at the moment, not many projects can boast of their finished product, but if this happened, it’s not a fact that the price of this token can grow significantly, since in such market conditions it is very difficult.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 08, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
A project is only potential at the idea level, the future operation is based on the team. Of course, ICO projects calling for capital in the Crypto market are now very easy to fail. Because the market goes down, very few people want to invest in ICO projects. ICO projects will soon die in the future.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 08, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

It is not really about the plans, the concepts which is good and has potential, the thing is the trust of the investors and how the project come along. It is not enough that is has a good start it needs to have a sustainability life in order to gain. With this we cannot really say that something is profitable because of what we see.
I think this stagnant market made people a little suspicious about the ICO's which means they are not investing into anything for a while and just let it go until it gets back up to its feet. I think we can clearly assume that investors are favoring conservative investments during stagnant markets.

When the market is going up skyrocketing like crazy you would want to invest into something that can do x1000 or whatever. When the markets are either bear or stagnant you want to invest into something like gold or coca cola or whatever that would be a sure thing. We just need that bull run to see investors do crazy stuff again.
Pages:
Jump to: