Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 55. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Today is not the best time not only for projects but also for investors. more and more concerns are caused by projects and it is increasingly difficult to gain investment for the implementation of the product . But they still exist today, just more carefully choose those projects in which they plan to invest their funds
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 09, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
So many ICOs that failed in thia year, I think investors just focus in few coins that have potential (at least top 100 on cmc). Investors have a group to discuss what the next coin they will buy then pump it, so ICOs not really necessary for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Many investors are now focusing in few coin it was due to many ico failed to make their coin popular then many people who always invested in ico are not giving trust to new incoming coin offering instead they only invest small amount in crypto with few coin that is why only small competition happen in the market
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
These days many potential projects facing the similar problem, but how can we help to overcome from this situation don't know!! Many investors are hesitating to invest in projects these days because of market situation as well as investors are fail to judge scam or genuine projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
Anyone can become an investor. If correctly and on time it takes root into cryptocurrency. And also be able to have a start-up capital for a start. Without this in any way. Strategies and ongoing development. Will help achieve a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
As we see at the moment, not many projects can boast of their finished product, but if this happened, it’s not a fact that the price of this token can grow significantly, since in such market conditions it is very difficult.
Certainly, and no one actually want to be investing in an empty promise which is why investors are just busy sitting on the sidelines for now for some projects, but as it is, some projects with very good products have been getting invested in as far as I am concerned. Investors look for two things mostly, and that is the availablity of a minimum viable product and the competence of the team and if these two are lacking, you cannot blame them for not investing because personally, I would not even blink an eye to participate in the bounty of such project, let alone invest my hard earned money.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
Whatever you do that do not bring you return common sense will caution you to stop for a while it is not fault of investors deception is too much in many of these start up.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2018, 02:41:57 PM
Yes, you are right, but some projects don`t get famous enough for investors, but their concept is very promising. But overall, you are right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

I think most investors are keeping away from crypto right now or might have switched to stock investment for the mean time since crypto market is a little bearish. That is also one of the reasons why most ICOs fail nowadays.

You are right, I guess this might not be a good year for the investors as the market is struggling everyday there is no improvement in this market and this has disappointed everyone. Still there is lot of hope as it turn green in upcoming days.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I think investors are tired of being deceived by a scam project which also has a good potential for the project but in the end does not meet expectations. because ETH was dumped in September due to ICO scams selling their ETH and finally at the same time, the completed ICO and listing, got a bad price due to panic at the falling ETH price
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Even if the project collects hardcap, it does not mean that it will be a success. Money can be stolen, sent in the wrong direction, the concept may change.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
October 08, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
I think the investors have come to realize now that investing in ICO nowadays isn't profitable as it used to be before because of two main causes. Firstly the price of token drops to more than 90% which will make an investment of investors in a loss. Secondly, they came to know that ICO is built just for grabbing money from the pockets of investors nothing else the team won't have any intention to work on the project as mentioned in whitepaper & lose determination to work, just make fake promises to raise funds as much as they can.
Activity: 168
October 08, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
People are not happy about long time red market condition so I think they need some time to be sure about their new investments. I am watching like some coins started to grow and this is means that investors are back
copper member
Activity: 140
October 08, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
The market sentiment about ICOs is not positive now and this is because many investors has lost hugely to scam projects, undeveloped projects and projects been dumped by part of the team.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 08, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

I think most investors are keeping away from crypto right now or might have switched to stock investment for the mean time since crypto market is a little bearish. That is also one of the reasons why most ICOs fail nowadays.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
They are waiting for the better market. Imagine, if you were an investor, and would you enter the market where almost no project collects its soft cap? The good time, where every ICO has collected their hard cap have passed, we need to select project more carefully.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
I think some people are demoralized by the fact that the prices are a bit lower so they are afraid to invest. I think the solution to this problem is the release of only the good ICOs projects.
Activity: 287
October 08, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
I see Investors are afraid of fraud, so they do not rush to invest their money on bad projects. They need to take a look before they join. Investors are tired of fraud, it is not profitable in the present time and will not bring any profit in the short term. The project can be successful if funded
Activity: 182
October 08, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
I think today investors are still low because of falling market prices last month, so they do not want to invest because they fear they might lose money.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 08, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
investor goes with the offers on deliverance as attains on field with the offline expo shows with reference of complete with contains as message to notice with the leads to work on submission of funds and manage with strategy to follows extent with personal preference.
Pages:
Jump to: