Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 53. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 14, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
I think the good ICO project focuses on its promotional effect, and if it can raise enough funds, the project should be considered successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 14, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
If we are talking about private and venture investors - they didn't disappear. You can see how a lot of ICo projects reached the hardcap thanks to private investors. Probably little investors with their $100 disappeared.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
Most investors are scared of the Whales and manipulators that have a special bitcoin exchange rate up a little bit,and down,and they left many,many friends who also invested from 5-100 thousand dollars,and now everything is taken out,and imagine the world around,someone more someone less,and in the end decreased and market capitalization,one expects that,I think either serezdno player,and he's probably waiting for go!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
Good ideas so not make an ICO successful, it is the team that is important. So many good ideas fail due to poor marketing and presentation. Others are simply a shitcoin idea that is very profitable due to excellent promotion and hype
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
It is possible that investors don't see the project. because certainly many existing ICO provide enough influence also for investors to choose. Moreover, many of the ICO that exists between them is quite a lively scam going on. of course, this is making investors become tired with predicament to reluctantly began to join even though it was a pretty good project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 14, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
investors are uneasy. And I find them right.. The market is very uneasy.
the market does not give confidence at the moment(G20). We were expecting hopeful news at the G20 summit. but unfortunately there is nothing

edit: typo
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
October 14, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
I think investors are still silent while observing several ICOs that really have the potential to bring profit. While there is a lot of news out there that says that ICO is a lot of fraud. That made him think a little twice. Embarrassed
Activity: 266
October 13, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
Investors are not so easily interested in the project. They are investing their money, and they have to believe in this project very much to invest as much as possible . This requires a very promising product and a good tempting advertising
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 13, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
The lack of funds will not make the plan go in the right direction and will lead to bankruptcy. Investors are at risk with the project owner. There are a lot of bad projects going on right now so investment will need to be considered.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 13, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
Good concept or good projects doesn't give you an assurance to succeed. Most investors are scared in investing on icos because they are afraid to be scammed. They also don't like to take a risk because of uncertainty and because of fruad projects. To cut it short, most icos are not trusted anymore.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 13, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Not only about lack of funds that ICO will fail but because of the team that behind it are being lazy to enhance their crypto that will eventually fails to stand against its major competitors in the market. Investors also afraid of scam because it's not really easy thing to just forget the moment that your money was wasted and stolen by scammers.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 13, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
if the ICO project has sufficient funds and reaches the target, the profits earned by investors will double. In this year I saw many ICOs that ended in fraud and could not reach the desired target. I think investors must be more careful in investing in ICO on this years.
you could say this year is the peak where there are many fraudulent ICOs, and making some projects lose trust from investors, and make investors reluctant to invest again there
Activity: 539
October 13, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
Well, of course, but ico is just a startup, and any startup can fail as it is not a business yet.
Activity: 199
October 13, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
I believe investors are still very much available, but many are afraid of investing especially at this very moment of red market. Many ICO project have failed when they get to market because the market is not favourable and many of them do not have a good roadmap that can stand the test of time, they just want to raise some amount of money from investors without a tangible for developing their projects.  These and many money are what is making investors to be on a low key as seems as if investors are not available again. I believe when the market recovers to some extent we will still have many investors that will be willing and ready to invest.
Activity: 318
October 13, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
if the ICO project has sufficient funds and reaches the target, the profits earned by investors will double. In this year I saw many ICOs that ended in fraud and could not reach the desired target. I think investors must be more careful in investing in ICO on this years.

I think the investor is afraid to invest their money because of the are getting the bad experience this year. Perhaps, they are only waiting for a while until they can see that there is a new trend will happen in the cryptocurrency. They don't want to get the same experience as before and like you said, they will be careful to choose the project before they invest the money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 11, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
Activity: 770
October 10, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
investors did indeed become an important role for successful and sturdiness of the ICO. in this time may indeed be due to too much ICO scam certainly also make investors enough hassles finding ICO really has potential. so when there is a really nice ICO project I think will be covered by a large number of ICO scam are popping up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 11:43:03 PM
Ico currently has a lot of traffic jams, probably due to the unstable market influence so investors may also be reluctant to invest in IO, hopefully for the future this situation will recover so that everything will run normally again
what really makes it difficult for the ICO now is that there are too many fake and deceptive projects. it caused a few innocent investors who were interested in the ICO, because they were also afraid of being victims of the fraud
Activity: 770
October 10, 2018, 11:15:31 PM
With the occurrence of those many new project, i believe that all the investors also having hard time to choose which project that will be worth to invest on, that way makes the fund rising on a new project became slow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
Many investors have now lost confidence in the ICO, because some ICOs only lasted a few months and after that it was worthless, and this also happened because of the many ICO scams that were very detrimental to investors, I hope there is a program that can detect ICO scams fast
right, what you say in your opinion is because a lot of ico ended up being just fraud and in the end it made the interest of investors who invest using ICO I think that there is a lot less ico is emerging but the profit and investment results are unclear
Pages:
Jump to: