Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 52. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
this year I do not see good ICO that would grow in price after entering the market. while the fall of the market and the fall of bitcoin make all new projects unpromising and they do not bring profit to investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
They are waiting for the better market conditions. Nobody want to invest in a market, where no project is even collecting a soft cap. When the market will recover, there will be more investors and the market situation will be much better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
There are investors willing to invest, what is scarce is quality project that prove of deserving investor's fund. The days of easily getting funds because of using blockchain and decentralized cliches is over, the up coming project have to show quality and content backed by legality before they will start attracting funds like before!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 14, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
If you pay your attention to the fact that now most people still do not invest in new projects, of course, investors today are very carefully choosing projects, so now they are not visible, I think as soon as the situation clears up, investors will appear
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
I think prices will say a lot now. The market is in a bearish cycle, new projects enter the crypto exchange, and immediately fall in price. Who wants to invest in an ICO in this situation? I'm more interested in the question, what will happen to the already released ICOs?
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Investors are now watching before they leap many are still counting their looses more than profits which they were expecting so i think most investors are on a recess and are recuperating for a better ico to invest in again. Icos need to up their game
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 14, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
i think it's connected with the situation inthe market, not only in crypto but in general. probably people want to invest in something more or less clear and stable than this new unknown beast

The thing that makes investors afraid to invest is the opportunity to lose, the number of scam projects certainly makes investors afraid to put their money, and this is what makes the market difficult to recover even though there are already more than 2000 cryptocurrencies.
Probably you have a point, many investors now afraid of investing ICO because even ICO have a good concept and potential to invest but their target sale was haven't met it seems project failed and that point many investors now didn't invest and that cause the market remain low price. But we are all hoping that market soon will be backed to the normal price.
Activity: 552
October 14, 2018, 09:00:26 AM
Though sometimes ICO can be funny because this is a point where caution is needed because good ICO can't only be measured or assumed to be good by viewing the concepts which means there are still investors but who so called investors will always want to invest in the most sure of his/her heart. Many ICO failed due to lack of funding but many also planned not to make it successful and would want to broadcast in a better way for investors to come in. Looking at the investors view care must be taken and ICO project as good market prediction should be a good assurance. But at the end I'll say ICO is more or less gambling. Don't invest in one place in case so as not to loose all you have.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
Investors seems to be acting extra careful now because there are so many fake ICO out there and everyone is trying to play safe and not loose money all in the name of investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 08:43:36 AM
because of some scam ICO most of the investors are fear to invent an ICO , this cause best project to lose good investors and mobility to work towards
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 14, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
maybe with conditions like this and a lot of ico which ends with little rewards and fraud that happens the possibility of investors starting to decrease their interest while the development of crypto currencies depends on their own investors
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
October 14, 2018, 08:14:35 AM
i think it's connected with the situation inthe market, not only in crypto but in general. probably people want to invest in something more or less clear and stable than this new unknown beast

The thing that makes investors afraid to invest is the opportunity to lose, the number of scam projects certainly makes investors afraid to put their money, and this is what makes the market difficult to recover even though there are already more than 2000 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 14, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
The bear market has proven to be pretty terminal to the ICO that have attempted to launch during the spring, summer and autmun of 2018. People have tried and no doubt got burned with tokens that are worth only a part of the price they were launched at and having learned these hard lessons many will stay away until conditions improve.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
The investors are in the quiet time at this market condition due to no signal to initiate to launch the pump season. Maybe they have a club that only the big holders are belong in the group.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 14, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
Sometimes investors are so afraid of being cheated that they pay attention to the things like advisory board or rating websites' score [which are never true]. But the idea itself is left unnoticed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
Bitcoin price too much low. Hopefully cryptomarket going up in december. Many people says big investors invest the money in december.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

Investors are now no longer carry the money in projects because they cheat them and to invest in the project in its infancy was not very profitable. I myself have tried many times to be an investor and almost always it was unsuccessful
Activity: 140
October 14, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
October 14, 2018, 06:12:33 AM
I think now all investors are silent and waiting. What will happen to the cryptocurrency market. How further we will work and what awaits us. Therefore, no sharp movements are now visible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
ICO is a good tool for investing in promising projects at an early stage, but due to the large overall volatility of the cryptomarket investors are afraid of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: