Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 58. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
Of course it is insulting to watch as a good projects fail because not enough investors. To blame for all this fraudulent ICO, they kill the whole market and people now don't believe in new projects, although in them is market development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
October 04, 2018, 03:20:51 AM
i think almost ICOs are scam, when the token listed in exchange. the price go down =1/5 ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 04, 2018, 03:18:22 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Look at the current cryptocurrency price movements which are always on the decline, might this be a factor for an investor to save his money first and wait for the cryptocurrency market to recover. And other than that, an ICO is very vulnerable to scam and might this is another factor for them to wait for the token to be listed on the exchange and if it does have a good potential they will buy the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
If the ICO is legal and it is successfully listed to provide you with actual product services or profitability, then investors can make a substantial profit from the investment !
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 04, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
That's how project works, if its funded then its near to its success and the rest will be followed up.
If there will be no investor that is interested with that project, it only means that its lack of exposure
or worst it doesn't have potential.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 04, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Its long time We are in bear market so its normal not so much money coming to crytpo when we will be in bull things would be much more better and there are many ICO es which hasnt anything done so investors dont want give moany for nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 04, 2018, 03:03:07 AM
That has become very hard for one to differentiate between good projects and scam projects now because of the annoynimous nature of blockchain technology and many are hiding under this to scam investors of their hard earned money.  I think we should not blame investors but the Scam projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:59:16 AM
Many of ICO now can rich they hardcap and collect money fo their project becouse investors fear give they money to ICO,they worrie lost money in this not stable market situation and lot of scam project what only collect money and quit or send people dead coins eith no value and    it is end.I hear that lot of investord stop they investments in this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
I think they are waiting for the right time to enter again and may be lost the trust in crypto because of too much scam in this field. At all time high crypto market cap was $821B approx and now we are struggling for $250B.

And the reason behind the good ICO failure may be the same, almost 80-90% ICOs are a scam so how people will trust them.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
ue to the popularity of cryptocurrency, various ISOs began to emerge, which do not have a clear basis and program of action. Large investors are far from stupid to invest in a dummy, therefore, investments in such projects are mainly made by people. But many people began to discern in such projects something was wrong, naming them pyramids.
So it is not surprising that promising projects are quickly gaining the required amount - there are not so many of them, but more and more people
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
Investors are here, people ate just waiting for good pricing on the market of ethereum. Bearish cryptocurrency have affected all coin and if investment is made at the downtrend market, it could turn out tgst your investment may go diwn the drain!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
It seems that investors are still waiting and researching about all potentially profitable ICO projects. Because there are many fraudulent ICO projects circulating, due to the news and the fact that they are worried about investing!
Activity: 532
October 04, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
a nice project useless name at the time of entering into the market cannot thrive with pretty good can't even compete with the others. the developer team should be able to make it survive all at once be able to compete with the others. the concept is the brainchild of the initial draw investors but to succeed and whether or not will depend on the existing development team.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
That is indeed true if investors is one of may things that could decide the success of an ICO, without the necessary investors, the ICO won't go anywhere, but the problem that occur today, the investors are split due to the number of new projects that keep on rising, and also there are investors that are afraid or worried if they invest on a scam project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
You are right it only when a project is founded and successful that it can benefit or yield profits for those who invested in it, and due to the failure of so many ICOs investors are scared of putting they money into new project and that always result in lack of found for the ICO.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 04, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
there are many examples of ico that happened before, have a good concept and achieve hard cap. but until now the project has not developed or growth and the price of the token has never reached the price of ico. only a few are successful and can get into the top 100 coins, the rest of the other projects just waste money and create something that is useless.

because of this, investors are bored and start leaving ico, if there are many good and promising projects, so why should we invest in ico that is not yet clear about its future?
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 04, 2018, 02:00:42 AM
Nowadays people were afraid to invest on the ICOs because of the crypto currency prices were falling since the beginning of this year so if they invested on some ICO then the chance of making profits is less from the projects so investors are waiting for the bull run when they can get more profits.

I agree with you. Actually it's very difficult now to make profits through investing in ICO because of the situation of market now, almost all are in the low price. But this coming december, I hope that bull run will come and do not expect that it will be like what happened last year.

Even if there is a bull run it will not going to be a golden bull run like what happened in 2017 because the prices fell too much so people will have take time to accumulate the growth of the prices again and it will be much slower process like 2013 bear market.
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
All investors are doing very wisely now - they took a pause in order to soberly assess the situation. Most people should take an example from those who are not doing anything.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

You are right, a lot of projects do not attract HardCap. It seems to me that investors are afraid to invest their money in projects, because the dynamics of ICO prices when entering the exchanges is very bad.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Nowadays people were afraid to invest on the ICOs because of the crypto currency prices were falling since the beginning of this year so if they invested on some ICO then the chance of making profits is less from the projects so investors are waiting for the bull run when they can get more profits.

I agree with you. Actually it's very difficult now to make profits through investing in ICO because of the situation of market now, almost all are in the low price. But this coming december, I hope that bull run will come and do not expect that it will be like what happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: