Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 10. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
In business if you are going to invest in that company of course you are going to check the previous financial record of that company for you to know if it is capable to invest with it. And if they have a good financial record you can invest in that company and you can also check the the stability of the company if its stable or not.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
For me it's good to save money in the bank but if you want to double your money, you have to invest it but you also have to be ready to face any consequences. Others invested in the stock market. For me I want to try bitcoin mining Smiley I heard positive feedback about mining.
Most importantly before you push the investment you need to learn and get some background checks for your own benefit.
Activity: 26
January 07, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
Go to Coinbase or Gemini, register an account, verify your details and buy your bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 07, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
Holding a Good quality coins .means you investing .
you can do it for a long term and Short term.
Now try to Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because
it is a great coin for Long term investment

While holding might guarantee profits if the holder is patient enough, there are only specific coins which an investor could rely to, just like you mentioned, you can also add LTC, XMR to the list. As they prove that they can cope up with the crypto currency market. However, top coins only applicable for holding through long-term, to be able in gaining a lot of profits. I'm not saying that short-term holding won't bring you profits. It's just that the gains that you will receive doesn't match what the latter could produce. Short term are perfect for those coins whom started at a very low price as they have the possibility to gradually increase its value in just a short period of time.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 07, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

Wow man. That sure is a lot of dough. I mean 2 million? Damn bruh?! Although you think that is a small amount to play with, think twice beefore you imvest. Aaking this question just shows that you really do not know what you are doing. And o think, if you invest, you will panic sell on the first dip you see. I suggest you to study how things work here first and read a lot about altcoins. Because there are alot of investments that are actually present here in the crypto world. So better know your choices before you choose.  This is just an advice, if you take it, good for you, if not, then infeel bad for you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:24:30 PM
With that amount you can dedinitely invest not just in butcoins but also in alcoins. I suggest you invest about 60% of it on butcoin and the rest you invest it in maybe 3 different altcoins. You better choose the altcoins that has high potential for growth and before you invest in any of them, you must know everything about it like its project, goals, investors, and its marketcap. By this, you will have an idea as to how the lroject works and if your investment will give you some profit.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
Many places we can choose to invest our money and currently the topics in various economic media are bitcoin and ICO. our money will increase rapidly if we place it on bitcoin and ICO.
Activity: 223
January 07, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
Youre asking a good investinment of your money right? Why you should try to invest it here. In some of ICOs here. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is rising up and it is a good privelege for you to invest using your money and to eaen bitcoin.
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
Isn't 2mil usd an overkill to invest in cryptocurrency? You have plenty of options to choose from besides cryptocurrency because currently, cryptocurrencies are so volatile to even invest all of your money to. so better be wise where to allocate your inherited wealth

Why not ? I mean you can gain a massive profit from 2mil usd. Bigger balance bigger profit too, imagine if you invest all your 2mil usd on bitcoin on that day when OP make this thread, he will get a huge profits from it. OP is unactive until now though.
The rule of this is not always the rule mate, I mean you will not have to have fix price and fix amount of bitcoin. Right now I will have to mange my income and my savings. If you will invest in bitcoin the half of your money or maybe 20% only then it will be best and forever bitcoin saving, and when you find it profitable then just make sure it will be safe to invest more and more so then you can make it a business as well.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

thanks!

That's a lot of money if I were you invest it on bitcoin itself not on the investments sites or company. Because if you invest that money on investing sites there's a possibility that you might get scammed especially of that huge amount. Just use all you money on buying bitcoin because there's a higher percentage that you will get profit on it.
If you want to invest your money then I will suggest you to invest in crypto like in bitcoins and etherueum these two are the best for investment and you can earn enough profit by working with these coins. I also suggest you not to invest only in one coin but invest some money in bitcoin and some in ethuereum
Activity: 238
January 01, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
Their are lots of option where to invest ypur money.. Stock market is the place for long term investment. While bitcoin is best for short term investment. Investing in atlcoin is very much profitable since its price fluctuates very much you can see the progress in just short period of time.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 01, 2018, 09:51:14 PM
Holding a Good quality coins .means you investing .
you can do it for a long term and Short term.
Now try to Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because
it is a great coin for Long term investment
Activity: 243
January 01, 2018, 09:39:00 PM
I'm suggest that if you want to buy mining don't try.mining is not for the newbie like you.i think that you dont nknow how to manage that mining if ever you buy.you have already a big amount.try to invest some of altcoin or bitcoin.that is a good profits in near future.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
yeah having 2 million USD and yet acting like a kid,i dont want to be rude
here but your trying to fool us here.

If i have that same amount i would prefer investing it in real investment i mean offline
businesses whos will be my future and my whole family
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
many markets for now can sell bitcoins, but if you buy bitcoin at the current price, then you will hold bitcoin for a very long time if you want a profit.
my opinion, buy some good altcoin, because if you want to get a quick profit, do not buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price now is quite expensive.
Activity: 126
January 01, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Buy bitcoin today and hold for atleast two or three years. Cause investing into different kinds of programs will only loose all your bitcoins,you can do a lot of things using you money. Buy altcoins or go trading.
Yes I agree with you dude, buy more bitcoin and hold for 1-3 years and see your money grow or you can make profit from it. Yes investing in different kinds of programs loose your money . trading is also good if you want to make money/bitcoin. Buy low and then wait to increase and then sell it.
Their are lot of site that we invest our money.  But you need to be wised to invest your money.
Activity: 616
January 01, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
do you mean when buy bitcoin? i think there are my exchanger, my advice dont save your bitcoin into your online wallet or the excahnger because if you lost your password or email your bitcoin will lost too. and i think you need to buy a hardware wallet that you can save it into your deposit box so it will more safe than you put it into online wallet
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
January 01, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

thanks!

you mean 2 m$ is 0.002 or 2 million 2,000,000?.

bitcoin investment now is used with poor or who want to be rich more than rich
You can invest your money here in Bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin when its price dropped and sell it when its price increased and through buy and sell you will have a profit.
Activity: 7
January 01, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

thanks!

you mean 2 m$ is 0.002 or 2 million 2,000,000?.

bitcoin investment now is used with poor or who want to be rich more than rich
Activity: 392
January 01, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
Isn't 2mil usd an overkill to invest in cryptocurrency? You have plenty of options to choose from besides cryptocurrency because currently, cryptocurrencies are so volatile to even invest all of your money to. so better be wise where to allocate your inherited wealth

Why not ? I mean you can gain a massive profit from 2mil usd. Bigger balance bigger profit too, imagine if you invest all your 2mil usd on bitcoin on that day when OP make this thread, he will get a huge profits from it. OP is unactive until now though.
Pages:
Jump to: