Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 11. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
You can open multiple businesses that tackle different fields and also open one that is cryptorelated. Put some in different investment plans for your family and also do some cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 51
January 01, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
Isn't 2mil usd an overkill to invest in cryptocurrency? You have plenty of options to choose from besides cryptocurrency because currently, cryptocurrencies are so volatile to even invest all of your money to. so better be wise where to allocate your inherited wealth
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
So, based on the answers by the previous posts here, you could obviously start investing in bitcoins and they all agreed with the same thing. It was up to you if you really wanted to take the risk and based on the amount of money you have I think you already  know what's the best thing you could do with it because you won't have those amount if you don't know how to manage well your own finances.
Activity: 47
January 01, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
You can Invest it in businesses besides in cryptocurrency since the market is very volatile. you can easily lose your money if you are not careful to it. You can't really predict if the prices will fall or rise but you can also make a company that will help the community or altcoin related
Activity: 52
January 01, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
There are a lot of assets where you can put your money in, don't limit yourself to just one. but i suggest that do put some of it in bitcoin and ethereum and other altcoins (you need to do some research first) then it can be in ICOs too. This applies to anyone else wanting to invest in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 81
January 01, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
I want to invest diversely not only in bit coins but also in ICO
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
do not hesitate and do not be confused if you have that kind of money, I can offer the best solution for your future by investing bitcoin and try here www.daneel.io
Activity: 308
January 01, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
Holding bitcoin in present condition is a good decision. the price of bitcoin is still very reasonable and it can go more and more high. therefore i think if a person is holding it for some more time then he can a very good profit from it.but Nowdays bitcoin trading is increasing and gaining much more profits. If you have money without any doubt invest it on bitcoins it will certainly increase your money
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
January 01, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
Having that huge amount of money, there are a lot of businesses where you can put it to not just here in bitcoin. Better be split it into parts so that you diverse your options and some of it you put in bitcoin for trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
i will say that you must invest some of your dollars in bitcoin while if you have some knowledge of the stock market then it is good to invest in that as well and it is good that the bitcoin is increasing it's value in the crypto market. If you have extra money then it is good to invest that instead of savings in your pocket. Some we feel fear that the market is not good and it is not good for us to invest now it is not the fact you must invest in what you want.
Activity: 297
December 31, 2017, 11:35:52 PM
I think its yours decision if where you want to invest your money or you can choose the most trust and you know your money will grow for the investment in this crypto
Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 11:23:08 PM
You can invest your money in btc or other coins.It will earn you profits more than any investments.For the huge profit benefit you must invest on bitcoin as its at the top in cryptos that will earn much profit than any other cryptos.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2017, 09:24:26 PM
U can invest your money in each coin in top50 and it will be profitable! Of course Bitcoin will be more stable. For biggest profit u need to analyze market and for fastest profit buy coins at top 200.
In that choice I would suggest those popular ones and of course the main which will remain on bitcoin. And for the other once, I'll get those very cheap coins that are less than $1 or even cheaper than what I'm expecting. There are tons of new coins that has edge but still it's unpredictable.
Activity: 42
December 31, 2017, 09:15:27 PM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Its a great decision when you choose bitcoin from investing because its a legit profitable, because bitcoin is trustworthy were youre money can grow well, thats the smartest way were you can invest your money well.
Activity: 20
December 31, 2017, 04:54:39 AM
wow it's really great when you have a huge budget i think the better option than bitcoin is etherrum or ICO.
Activity: 101
December 21, 2017, 10:34:09 AM
the person really invested 2 million in the btc in January 2017? omg he is multi millionaire now
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
December 21, 2017, 10:29:22 AM
U can invest your money in each coin in top50 and it will be profitable! Of course Bitcoin will be more stable. For biggest profit u need to analyze market and for fastest profit buy coins at top 200.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
You can invest your money in bitcoin. That's my smartest idea for you ,you know why ? Bitcoin have the good potential in investment its rate increases everyday and it is legit .
To invest here for that you must have a complete knowledge about investment because it’s not so easy to invest for investments two things are very important here time and price if you know about these two things then you cannot only invest but also you can earn from here as much as you can because for investment you will always buy when its price is low and then you will sell when its price go high so need to focus on time and price.
Activity: 210
December 21, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
well for me now. the best way to invest is in the bitcoin cryptocurrency, it is so special , especially right now the bitcoin price today is like a cheap compare yesterday,. meaning it is the time to buy some btc's now.
Activity: 93
December 21, 2017, 03:03:03 AM
You can invest your money in bitcoin. That's my smartest idea for you ,you know why ? Bitcoin have the good potential in investment its rate increases everyday and it is legit .
Pages:
Jump to: