Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 3. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
you can try investing in project ICO/ITO as well, although the risk is quite large, if you are planning to make this Mining farm is better in my opinion.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

If I had 2 million USD I'd have done a lot of foolish things. But I am sure that I wouldn't do the stupidest thing - to ask an advice about "how to invest 2 mil USD"
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 12, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

thanks!

There are many ways to invest your money like invest it to alternative coins or you can invest it for a business. If you can manage a small business well make your own business.  Investing online is risky because you don't even know if It is legit or a scam.
Activity: 401
March 12, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

thanks!

You can invest your money not just on alt coins, you can  also invest it on businesses, cash out your coins and start a business on your own, hire your own manager so you won't need to face all those problems in you business. While you business grow, you continue on making money on bitcoins, you have both digital money and fiat money at the same time.
Activity: 261
March 12, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
I think if you have that amount you can invest all your money in small bussiness like coffe shop or fastfood. Here in bitcoin you can buy any kind of coin and you can hold it for a long term.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 12, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

thanks!

Their are a lot of things to invest your money. Just like invest to build your own home, invest new car, investing new bussiness and also you can invest in bitcoin. Now a days bitcoins is most popular investing all people. Because their are potential that you can earn money everyday.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 12, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

thanks!

Their are a lot of potential to invest youre money. Just like bitcoin you can invest your money to bitcoin to earn a lot. Or you can also put up a business. So that everyday you can see youre money grow up.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
For such high amounts I would find a really reliable company that exchanges Bitcoin to FIAT currencies or a trusted seller in LocalBitcoins and to arrange something with bank.
I think you can invest your money on bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now was dump to $9500 and after investing on bitcoin you just need to hold it until the value of it is we will pump and you can also invest your money on some altcoin just like investing on ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
As for me, one option you can try is investing it with bitcoins. Since investing on it does not require for it to be too much, it would be a great option to start with. You can start with a low capital, at the same time, you can earn more than what you expected from your initial investment...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
A mining farm really require a lot of patience and work , I wouldn't suggest it unless you are passionate about mining and you are not seeking for profit only. With such a large amount , I would do some trading or simply buy and hodl bitcoin for long term. You can also invest in some ICO to x2/x3 your bitcoins but make sure you do your homework before that.
If you are still young and you did not depend on that money for a living, you can invest your money like buying bitcoins and holding them. You need time to wait until its value increases and sell. If you wanted to double or triple your money you really need patience.
well, investment is everyone's choice. investing wherever you like, will be the risk you are preparing. Well, if I were you, I would probably invest in altcoin, as well as land. it will be the best investment in the long term.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
A mining farm really require a lot of patience and work , I wouldn't suggest it unless you are passionate about mining and you are not seeking for profit only. With such a large amount , I would do some trading or simply buy and hodl bitcoin for long term. You can also invest in some ICO to x2/x3 your bitcoins but make sure you do your homework before that.
If you are still young and you did not depend on that money for a living, you can invest your money like buying bitcoins and holding them. You need time to wait until its value increases and sell. If you wanted to double or triple your money you really need patience.
Activity: 322
March 12, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

thanks!

if you have a lot money I suggest to invest in gold or stocks where the level of risk of loss of low value, bitcoin has a high level of risk that I thought as decentralization and changes in prices tend to quickly and I think the purpose of investment is to secure your money and earn a profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
I think eth and bitcoin can help you to invest, because with now eth and bitcoin are in great demand and I think is good to invest

There are many things you might do to your money. You can start the business you want You can invest some in bitcoin. Do not put it all there. You may also invest in something else, but I recommend not to go all with bitcoin, although many people get it, there is still no certainty with it.
Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
bitcoin is a good investment to start off, especially now that bitcoins are prices really low.
Activity: 129
March 02, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
When we invest, we always look on the assurance. Because our goal is to gain the money that we invest. We did not invest for nothing, we invest for more.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
March 01, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

thanks!

It's totally unbelievable that you have 2million USD for investment but you don't have any idea how to invest in this and where you will invest this.By the way,there are many ways to invest here.First of all,you need enough patience for survive more.Then,you can invest in ICO investment and you can trade .
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
For such high amounts I would find a really reliable company that exchanges Bitcoin to FIAT currencies or a trusted seller in LocalBitcoins and to arrange something with bank.
Activity: 419
March 01, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
you can invest it by buying it from the market
Really, we should immediately start investing to make a profit, do not ever think that waiting and delaying buy is a good thing, in fact we will get a high price and will make us think late.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 01, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
You must buy bitcoin in the dip so your 2mil would *100 or more if it is true that you have that huge amount of money, you can buy on bittrex, binance and some exchange that you want to store your bitcoin, I hope you could earn more and to become one of the panic seller to avoid lost on your money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
You must be sure and be wise choosing in where you can ivest your money.
Investment choices are important and decisive, if we are wrong then we will regret and our lives become poor, and the best place to invest is to place in many places and bitcoin is a good place.
Pages:
Jump to: