Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 5. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
 Smiley Smiley I'm really thinking about an investing method I need it most of all it is worth collecting huge amounts if money and who ever has such a great amount of money know that your day will come can invest it big and how to make it like this treasure but I have a presume that you really are  not lying and the best just is investment really .and would be to buy bitcoin to your self its the most secure and reliable currency you can try altcoin but recently its nothing but my poscalcoin which is pumped to a huge volume of it .I'm sure its possible to the other its diversity that many altcoin most of them will be pumped and many also have a point .
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
Investing depends where your source is and what financial institution you would like to invest at.  If it's for short term, go for a bank and open a savings account. If it's for long term, open a life insurance policy plan that also offers buying shares of stock for your long term plans. Whatever you choose, it's all a matter of saving and taking risks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
The thing we have to do is put money in many places, that's the safest way so that if one place is damaged or lost then we still have hope from another place, bitcoin becomes a good investment alternative because it is very profitable.
Activity: 176
February 26, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
In such an unstable market, short term investing may be a safer alternative for investors. Short-term investing allows investors to invest their money – whether it's investing $10,000 or investing $100,000 – with little or no risk, while knowing their money is not going to be tied up for long periods of time.
yes you are right, we better invest in bitcoin with the short term because now the market is again unstable, we can take advantage of a little without risk ,,
we only monitor the market and we can invest when the price falls and then when the price rises we sell, and wait for the price down again to re-invest
Activity: 64
February 26, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
In such an unstable market, short term investing may be a safer alternative for investors. Short-term investing allows investors to invest their money – whether it's investing $10,000 or investing $100,000 – with little or no risk, while knowing their money is not going to be tied up for long periods of time.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Don't try to build a mining farm if you really want to earn bitcoin then much better if you are going to trade that or invest that into bitcoin hold them waiting for the price increase once it increase sell wait for the price again to be decrease then buy simple but make sense.
Learn and decide which one's best for you! Government securities. Pros: Examples of government securities are Retail Treasury Bonds, Pag-ibig Housing Bonds, and Treasury Bills (T-Bills). Corporate Bonds. Mutual Funds, Unit Investment Trust Funds, and Exchange Traded Funds. Stocks. Real Estate.
Activity: 58
February 26, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
i would say to invest in new ICOs. I personally like Telegram ICO (TON). Will consider it as an investment. In comparison to BTC which is overprices, I believe new ICOs have a higher growth potential.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
You can invest your money to bitcoin  nothing else nothing more theres no fear or anu doubt when investing to bitcoin

I propose to invest few dollars in the WSPU2 token because it depends on the BTC and ETH and USD and above all the WSPU2 makes profit.

its better to invest directly into bitcoin, other tokens and altcoins are just waste of time and those who are not believing in bitcoin they have no reason to scold it, and i think bitcoin is the pioneer one and it will stay at the top till rest of world,
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

thanks!

Buying Bitcoin and Hold is better way but If you have already an miner so you better not to trade just Hold BTC and mine them. You can buy ETH too and invest it on ICO like Current ICO and many more You can find ICO on Announcement Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 26, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

thanks!

You can invest your money to bitcoin  nothing else nothing more theres no fear or anu doubt when investing to bitcoin

I propose to invest few dollars in the WSPU2 token because it depends on the BTC and ETH and USD and above all the WSPU2 makes profit.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

thanks!

Activity: 136
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
By buying bitcoin in the exchanger and keeping it as long as possible, but with that amount of money I suggest to make a mine because there are some things more profitable than buying bitcoins.
Activity: 33
February 26, 2018, 06:13:32 AM
I think it's better than 100% money that you have to spend 50% for your business then after that is 50% divide into your family and yours because the business you built and grows it and doubly earned some You can still have the percentage you can afford to give yourself and your family and when it comes to your own family and family as well as those who want to have a good life.
Activity: 124
February 26, 2018, 03:40:03 AM
You can invest your money in bitcoin trading and in other site of trading in other hand you can use your money in buying coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 26, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

thanks!

There are many opportunities here in the cryptocurrecy world where you can easily double your investment. I think you should divide your funds into many investment here in the cryptocurrecy world like in ICO, trading, and mining.
Activity: 420
February 23, 2018, 09:31:04 PM
If you really have this money, I'd wait for the final dip of Bitcoin's price before investing it. Or alternatively a breakout to the upside. We are now in a coirrection phase which is at risk of revisiting the 6K $ area OR BELOW.

When Bitcoin and other altcoin prices are very high we have to research investing them in to other good altcoins because without searching it is not possible to invest into it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 23, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rethinking-bitcoins-1764
338.msg17619998#msg17619998
You can invest your money to bitcoin  that it is enjoy the world of bitcoin and feel appreciate how amazing it is
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
February 23, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
If you really have this money, I'd wait for the final dip of Bitcoin's price before investing it. Or alternatively a breakout to the upside. We are now in a coirrection phase which is at risk of revisiting the 6K $ area OR BELOW.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
February 23, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
If I had all that money to invest, I’ll first save a half into building and maintaining a good mining rig, then I’ll support monthly some activities that accept BTC donations, like RarePepe artists, some forums and ib that I love, maybe I’ll also support some new projects on new startup
Uniquely If you work for Bitcoin mining, such investments of your funds will always be justified, especially if you take into account the fact that the price for Bitcoin will grow, and certainly above $ 20,000. Even those statements that spoke on inexpediency due to the high price of electricity, I think is wrong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
If I had all that money to invest, I’ll first save a half into building and maintaining a good mining rig, then I’ll support monthly some activities that accept BTC donations, like RarePepe artists, some forums and ib that I love, maybe I’ll also support some new projects on new startup
Pages:
Jump to: