Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 8. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
if you have 2 million usd why do not you invest everything in btc, you will get a treasure if doing that, it is a big capital then it is also good if you want to invest in eth
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
You should invest your money in bitcoin but look for legitimate bitcoin. You need to study the market before releasing your bitcoin. You need to invest your other money in things you enjoy doing and study your business before starting on it.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
First of all with that big amount of money you have now, you should really be wise and be discerning in investing your money... Very huge!!! Must pray about it on how to handle that.   First i would suggest you just try to invest some of it to what you want to invest, then some percentage would be good for bitcoin profits so it will grow , must check from online businesses offering bitcoins but make sure not to enter into scam sites or programs so you will not loss your money...do research for a certain business opportunity to assure you of  what you are entering in to.. May God bless you in venturing a good business to invest with your huge money...Smiley

Maybe you can also invest on something realistic and physical. You can invest also on some businesses that are sure to give you back your investments. There are a lot of businesses that you didn't have to worry about risking your money and think about being bankrupt and broke. Even in a tiny little things you can invest your money that will have a high chance of winning
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
For me, don't invest it. There are many things that people have bought in the past, driving them to absurd prices, not because they did anything useful or produced money or had social value, but solely because people thought they could sell them on to someone else for more money in the future.
But investment that I think it is very important for the future, because we don’t know what will happen after we are old later and no longer able to work for money, because when it was the money investment we will be useful for us to wear after the old, or we can make the as a legacy to our children later
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
For me, don't invest it. There are many things that people have bought in the past, driving them to absurd prices, not because they did anything useful or produced money or had social value, but solely because people thought they could sell them on to someone else for more money in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 20, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
If you have excellent sum of funds to invest then be fast.But never consider any decision in a hurry.You can commit your money in stock , house, share and so on.If you are new to bitcoins and have just began it.
agree with your word. we should be able to think first with the investment we want to do not just see the profit. know and learn well so we can understand the investment model that we will do
Indeed, we should be undergoing in learning and also exploring method so we can be able to find the best option for making a long term investment because if you are just investing your money without doing a deep look to the investment then you will just lose your money over the time and you should be really careful at spending.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
You can put your money on the best coin, I have good and potential coin there will be good if you wanna put and invest your money, you have choose the altcoin ripple or XRP and you buy all of your money and you hold the xrp coin, maybe needed one month you will get the profit from your sell your xrp coin, just do it and I think you will be get many profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
If you have excellent sum of funds to invest then be fast.But never consider any decision in a hurry.You can commit your money in stock , house, share and so on.If you are new to bitcoins and have just began it.
agree with your word. we should be able to think first with the investment we want to do not just see the profit. know and learn well so we can understand the investment model that we will do
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 20, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Activity: 73
February 20, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Make your money invest in a safe way like investing in a family member company or bussiness where you can be also have a good thing to be with the money you will invest is will be going to be a help to our family member and this will also be a good communication with them it will enchance that and also you can help them and you also help yourself to trust your family member in making them to be a partner in the investments to the company or to the bussiness also you can invest your money through a helping other people to make there own bussiness and you will be the boss of all of them and also you can be invest your money to the making bussiness in a small bussiness and if that bussiness gets bigger and successful make it two and more for the next step this will help you to manage your own money in a easy ways or i mean in a good way to also gets you earn in a bussiness of your own. Especially when you chose to be the partner of you family member you will earned also and this is a good way also on helping your love ones.
Activity: 588
February 19, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
That’s awesome if you have 2 million and you want to invest in crypto, in other word you want to buy some coins.

Anyways my opinion is you split your money in different coin, but the Bitcoin and Ethereum is best option for a bit long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 05:03:44 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Their are a lot of bussiness to invest your money,  first you must study what bussiness you like to invest. And then find the right locations.  But if you like to invest your money online you invest in bitcoin but you need to observe first and learn bout bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 19, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

thanks!

Well you might want to try Vooglue. If not there are also many ICO projects that you maybe able to participate to. All you need to do is to check on their projects, read about them and find it out if you think they may interest you. Would you not mind try to check the link on my signature below this post.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
February 19, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
The concept of investing that I do is make money work for us, secure your investment and look for a better money machine.
Gold is not an investment tool, but it can ensure your wealth, because gold has a stable value in exchange for goods. This is the first step in securing your wealth.
Never think about gold as it is not safe to invest in gold right now. There are a lot of option even bitcoin has or you, so if you will invest in bitcoin at low price then profit will be high because not all people are buying bitcoin right so you should buy and hold for long time so you will be able to have profit, It is the only thing I use to suggest. Trading and mining are there but bit of them are very risky, go for bitcoin investment as price is low and profit will be high.
Activity: 193
February 18, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
In investing we should gathered first some information which medium you want to invest, it should be something we have a enough knowledge so that we can minimize loss or if possible we can eliminate losses. There's a lot of investing option like in bitcoin, stock market or build your own business but be knowledgeable first.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
There a lot of option where you can invest.
You can try try cloud mining. Just search for legit site who offer this kind of investment.
There are also some promising new born cyptocurrencies.
Check their ICOs. You can invest your money with their coins.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
The concept of investing that I do is make money work for us, secure your investment and look for a better money machine.
Gold is not an investment tool, but it can ensure your wealth, because gold has a stable value in exchange for goods. This is the first step in securing your wealth.
Activity: 162
February 18, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

thanks!

That's a huge amount mate. You can buy bitcoin while the price of it is cheap. It is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin because I know that sooner it will rise up again. Or you may try also investing in mining. All you need is to build a mining rig that will mine all the coins that you wanted to mine. and lastly is trading, buying some tokens that has a potential to boom.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
You can invest your money in Bitcoin especially now that the price of Bitcoin is low. You should start buying bitcoin now because I'm sure that its price will increase sooner or later and you will earn your profit. Bitcoin is proven and tested by the people who are already rich because of trusting and investing in Bitcoin.

True, bitcoin price now is low so that it is the best time to invest in bitcoin. You should buy more bitcoins now because the price of bitcoin now is slowly increasing, and i hope that it will pump 1-2 months. The sure thing is you will gain more profit than ever before!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
You can invest your money in Bitcoin especially now that the price of Bitcoin is low. You should start buying bitcoin now because I'm sure that its price will increase sooner or later and you will earn your profit. Bitcoin is proven and tested by the people who are already rich because of trusting and investing in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: