Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 7. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 20, 2018, 09:40:26 PM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Theur are a lot to invest.  But you need to know first what kind of business you like to invest.  Important is once you invest in businees you always think positive so the good vibes will always come.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
I would like to suggest invest your money in ico project or trading because that's the first good thing and best way to earn money easily and I know you can have allot of profits
Yes I agree on that, but I think you should do or take action in a serious way because we can also loss an amount of capital with those simple way, because it really involve a capital of amount so if we dont get an update or maybe a monitoring we can currently loss a huge amount, However it depend on us on how we are going to decide in a verry simple prudent way to gain.
a simple solution to the problems is very rare and therefore it is necessary to get to work and analyze everything that you pay attention to. at least you need to study the project, Where you want to invest.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
February 20, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
I would like to suggest invest your money in ico project or trading because that's the first good thing and best way to earn money easily and I know you can have allot of profits
Yes I agree on that, but I think you should do or take action in a serious way because we can also loss an amount of capital with those simple way, because it really involve a capital of amount so if we dont get an update or maybe a monitoring we can currently loss a huge amount, However it depend on us on how we are going to decide in a verry simple prudent way to gain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
If you have money its time to start right now to invest in stock market and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 05:08:10 PM
Invest on bitcoin is very best bet to invest on. You have huge capital so maybe you put it on altcoins too. Ethereum is one of the most more potential and secured altcoins out there. Do not put in one basket.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2018, 03:32:12 PM
Just try to use google when you have questions like that. In google you will find a lot of stuff you can do with your money and if you smart enough you will not be scammed.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment, very profitable. But I also suggest that you just don't put all your eggs in one basket. You can also put some in lands, stock market or in alt coins. Hope that helps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
it's easiest to invest in one of the crypto-currencies, just buy it on the exchange. Well, or buy the project tokens
Yes, a good investment option is simply to buy tokens from one of the projects. Or do not just buy, but earn and participate in bounty programs
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
it's easiest to invest in one of the crypto-currencies, just buy it on the exchange. Well, or buy the project tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point

I really agree ,,,, my friend,
If it's true money, it will surely know, the money is invested where, I hope he will become a successful person, not the unfortunate one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
If you really have that amount of money,  you can invest in an ICO project. But first you have to look or research for an ICO project that is legit or you can  buy bitcoin then hold it for a little longer and trade it when the value goes up. In fact 2M is a big amount of money and it is up to you whether you inveat it in bitcoin or have your own  business. Just make sure before you invest in any of these, be sure it's legit and now a scam.
this is a very bad idea if you invested that amount in ICO.
too big a risk you take when joining ICO.
better investment in alt coin like ETH or BCH because it is clear the status of the coin.
I think this is a bad idea too, why don't you include bitcoin to recommend to this. Does both coins look better than bitcoin? very certainly 'no' because until now bitcoin still promising for an investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
You can invest your money in Bitcoin especially now that the price of Bitcoin is low. You should start buying bitcoin now because I'm sure that its price will increase sooner or later and you will earn your profit. Bitcoin is proven and tested by the people who are already rich because of trusting and investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 20, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
If you really have that amount of money,  you can invest in an ICO project. But first you have to look or research for an ICO project that is legit or you can  buy bitcoin then hold it for a little longer and trade it when the value goes up. In fact 2M is a big amount of money and it is up to you whether you inveat it in bitcoin or have your own  business. Just make sure before you invest in any of these, be sure it's legit and now a scam.
this is a very bad idea if you invested that amount in ICO.
too big a risk you take when joining ICO.
better investment in alt coin like ETH or BCH because it is clear the status of the coin.
Activity: 392
February 20, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
building a mining rig is a good idea. Because you can see your earnings, real-time. and you don't have to worry about getting scammed. you just need to have a wide place and make sure the ventilation system is good. so, invest in bitcoin mining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Your capital is big, it is good if you will invest your money in mining. I know that you can double your investment in just months. Investing your money in different ICO's are also good way to grow your money.
Activity: 1190
February 20, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Many places we can make a place to put money, to divide the money on a lot of investment is the thing that I strongly recommend because if there is 1 investment loss then we still hope on the other.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
Investment money, investment is saving for our future, where to invest money, can we make business capital and our business, the money is teergantung we smart or not arrange it, hence bitcoin also can we for investment of our future, origin by way smart work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 07:59:04 AM
To be safe, invest your money on the stock market. It is risky but it is not as risky as cryptocurrencies. Stock market also has market fundamentals and the assets included in the stock market has a legitimate source of money and value.
Pages:
Jump to: