Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 41. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
now the technology is getting better and we need not be confused by looking for a tutorial in finding trading way on youtube because I see lots of people who make a video about tutorial in trading
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
If you want to learn about trading you can watch in youtube of you can read in google . but when your done dont forget to have a strategy . and don't forget this two things .
1. Buy In a low price- have patience for it to wait until the price down.
2. Sell your coin in a high price - when your done to buy a low price then you can sell it in a high price. Just wait for the increase of the price .
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 11:51:25 PM
There are many ways to learn: from youtube, from online learning platform, from books. I'm personally reading a book on trendlines, then ask practice analyzing trends and ask questions to my co-worker who is an expert.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 26, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

The question is do you want to learn just enough to get suckered or like the pros learn. Most of the video's are produced by companies in the binary options game (scam). Professional traders don't do binary options because it is a game for suckers. If you want the knowledge that lets pros make money you need to read a book. Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J Murphy is the traders bible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
You can learn about trading by searching for information on the internet and you can get video tutorials there, you can also learn from some topics and discuss about trading here, but I think experience is the best teacher
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
If you want to become a Professional level trader learn everything there is to learn. Technical and fundamental analysis concepts can be applied to any market. Focus on learning initially and not making money and profits. This will cloud your judgement and cause you to make emotional mistakes. Focus on being consistent and repeating winning behavior and avoiding anything that leads to losses. Keep your mind open and study:

Support/resistance/supply/demand

Auction market theory

Stop runs/bull traps/bear traps

Institutional trading methods

Time studies

Fibonacci number sequence, fib retracements & extensions

Basic fundamental analysis

Understanding news events and how they impact markets
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Hello forumites,

hello, if you wanna learn how to read charts you can go to akil stokes in youtube. He is a great price action trader. Price action is the best when it comes to technical analysis. Technical analysis helps you to determine whether a quality coin is good to buy at the moment or not.
Activity: 181
June 26, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
The real essence of trading cannot be learned from books. It must be done with real trading. Moreover, trading should be done by oneself and not always by the opinions of others.

Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 26, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
there is a search engine which you can see a lot of information that we all called google. try to search your questions there and for sure you will find every answers that you are looking for.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
Get back from what you've lost. You lose to do quick search on youtube do it now. Then there was I encountered some helpful topics on bitcoin wikipedia discussion. Visit there by yourself and earn learnings as long as you can.
Activity: 89
June 26, 2018, 10:32:34 PM
I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 26, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
experience is the best teacher, never stop trying trading with your own experience, because you will get a very useful science
if you ever make a mistake, then you will not repeat for the second time
Activity: 167
June 26, 2018, 10:26:10 PM
You'll learn it when your balance /3 /10 Smiley) that's real learn. not joke
Activity: 290
June 26, 2018, 10:11:07 PM
I have a friend explain to me and teach me the basics of trading. You can also ask a friend or someone you know who is willing to teach you. But if you don't know anyone who can teach you, there are a lot of videos available online which teach you the basics of trading. You can even read good materials here on this forum. There are a lot of informations here which can help you.
Activity: 76
June 26, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
It depends in the market you want to consider trading. There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.
Activity: 258
June 26, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
Many traders can learn to trade through books. There are still many books about trading, but the learning needs persistence.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
Blockfolio is a good place if you want to learn to trade. Blockpolios are already available complete ways of selling, buying altcoins and coupled with a list of signals about altcoins.
Activity: 472
June 26, 2018, 09:49:23 PM
Well, you don't have to work hard to get online tutorial, you can find all on Youtube. There are tons of videos about trading. At first, you watch beginner tutorials to learn the basics. You can also practice demo trading for a few months.
Activity: 121
June 26, 2018, 09:44:12 PM
I think if you want to learn trading.you can take the information from internet. On the internet there always all the answer of your questions .
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
June 26, 2018, 09:33:49 PM
Thanks for this topic. I am also looking for the ways on how to learn to trade and now I have many ideas on where to find it because of the responses of the generous people here
Pages:
Jump to: