Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 42. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:32:18 PM
So many tutorial videos are there on Youtube for easy grab. One of my mentors in trading is Chris Dunn. You can as well search for his videos and get yourself educated about trading. In fact, there are so many good guys on Youtube too. Secondly, any thing found confusing at all, google is always there with better answers from experienced traders.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 09:24:13 PM
You can learn the trading on the bitcoin forums site. Or learn and learn from people who have experience in trading. In the electronic money market, transactions are very important. You must know how to secure your property.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 26, 2018, 09:12:18 PM
On YouTube there are a lot of videos, how to use various exchanges.  There are detailed video instructions on how to make a deposit, sell, and so on.  I also advise you to read the literature on technical analysis and the basics of  trading.

Yes its true, there are so many ways to learn in trading and investment, just read some notes or watch youtube, if you are determine enough to learn you'll find ways to learn, if you want theres a way. So just try to research.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 08:04:13 PM
On YouTube there are a lot of videos, how to use various exchanges.  There are detailed video instructions on how to make a deposit, sell, and so on.  I also advise you to read the literature on technical analysis and the basics of  trading.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 26, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
there are lots of oppurtinities to learn trading for example you can learn from youtube,you can learn by asking someone who know this job and also you can learn the most from the faults that have made in order not to make the similar ones.
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
There are a lot of forums on the topic of trading on the Internet, read, talk with professionals, it's also worth reading books about it, they too can be found without problems
Activity: 114
June 26, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
there are many platform to get learning. Bitcointalk been one, social medias too like Youtube tutorials always come in handy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
there is so much free matirial in youtube just google it and you will find alot of good knowledge for free in the web good luck have a nice day
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
As probably some of the people before me already mentioned, there is a lot of solid TA tutorials that you can find on Youtube or over google it. You can learn pretty fast the main fundamentals of technical analysis, then go from there.
Activity: 288
June 26, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
To learn we can be anywhere. It just takes intention, passion, perseverance, and patience. Basically to learn trading from various sources is a positive thing. For example learning from experienced friends, looking at tutorials on youtube social media, and reading various articles about investing.
Activity: 143
June 26, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
My experience when I was in forex trading, the broker developers often hold a webinar. Sort of seminars online. For crypto trading, I do not yet know a seminar on the fundamentals of this trade can be obtained from where. Instead, if you want to learn about this, learn from someone who is truly an expert. Look at his trading history from his portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 26, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
I think everyone can from anywhere get the science of trading, today the technology is very advanced rapidly. You can watch youtube videos or you can also go to the library looking for books how to trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
The basic knowledge of the commercial and market cryptocurrency you can completely find on the internet and I think you need to learn that knowledge but if you want to succeed in this market you should have time to watch and Invest in order to draw experience for yourself
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
I have picked up some good trading advice from YouTube. There are many good channels where u can learn a lot about trading. However, choose wisely, not every one is good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Learning of trading is not a big thing in this world of internet, there are numberless sites of trading teaching you just do one thing and use your inernet and open learning you will find all the sites, rest is all in practical when you trade some thing you will learn all the tact of trading.

Now, you can easily find a lot of really good channels about the cryptocurrency and trading on YouTube. They are all free, and your task will be very simple: just spend some time to watch these videos and learn a lot.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
It is really difficult to learn trading today, but it's probably impossible to do it, because trading is my vocation, it seems to me that traders are born by them very difficult to become, but if you have a great desire, then everything is based only on experience.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
Babypips is a good place to start (it's for forex but can help a lot in crypto too). After that check ICTs and Dante free videos on youtube if you want to learn more advanced things.
Activity: 90
June 25, 2018, 07:34:01 AM
I think to learn trading is first to have a great interest in trading and to encourage your interest, the person must can go for youtube videos and internet to get more knowledge about it and to use it wisely.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
There are good tutorials on youtube and google. But I still like to see people's problems and suggestions in the forum, which made me understand a lot of transaction-related knowledge.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
June 24, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
there is a thread in this forum about trading, you can search for that. and do some research about it on youtube or google. you will certainly learn if you are really interested.
Pages:
Jump to: