Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 06, 2017, 05:24:36 AM
I first heard a bitcoin from a friend and he taught me about bitcoin,
I was very lucky and I benefited from learning about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the real deal and we need to be thankful and say thanks to our friend every time we got our payout or cash out from bitcoin because if they don't teach us then there is nothing that can change our life and we are all depending on our work right now but bitcoin changes that and because of it we can enjoy life without having a boss.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 06, 2017, 02:15:30 AM
I first heard a bitcoin from a friend and he taught me about bitcoin,
I was very lucky and I benefited from learning about bitcoin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
September 06, 2017, 01:08:07 AM
My bestfriend told me about it since 2016, but i was busy and didn't care at the time.
He often told me many things,  and invited me to join bounty.
I stiil didn, t care till the first of january 2017, i don't know at the time i really need more money, 
I saw him able to buy manything and around every where,
I asked him where he got money,  he told me that bitcoin is the answer.
Dear, because of it,  i try to learn n join bitcoin,  he teach me many thing,
Special thank for him, he, s great and patient and everything Smiley
Lucky me,  thanks kamvreto Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 05, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
It was introduce to me by my sis few months ago.I never took it seriously because i find it complicated.. But when i listen to hear again, i said Okey i will give a try.. So far so good since im doing this as part time. Apart from me doing my passion i do bitcoin on my free time.
Activity: 256
September 05, 2017, 10:17:05 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

Me, I heard bitcoin first was when my classmate discover it. He share it to us of how it works and how it is useful for us. So that now in our section there's a huge user of bitcoin. when we discover bitcoin, it help us a lot. It can support us financially. It is very important to know about bitcoin coin because it is very helpful for us. So that I'am very thankful that my classmate discover it and he is generous to share it with us. It's a blessing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 10:01:36 PM
I heard about bitcoin at the beginning of 2011 though I had no interest for it not until I heard about the famous pizza
i did not get into bitcoin for a really long time either and it was a really big mistake to be honest, right now i dont waste my time and i spend a lot of it on bitcoins
Me too i heard this bitcoin in last 2012 but ididnt believe . but in 2017 my besfriend teach me all about bitcoin and he showed me his salary in bitcoin and i got interrest he said to me that bitcoin is not a scam .as far as now i just earn bitcoin for someday ill got a goodlife  like my besfriend. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
My friend who encourage me to use bitcoin because of stellar way back 2015 i guess thats the time that we also want to have a good income because of it since we noth started to earn from stellar we do buy and sell and for the first time i earned almost 3 bitcoin with in 2 months and that time i don't know where to sell or withdraw my bitcoin lmao
Those days bitcoin is still very cheap, if you hold that bitcoin until now you have already made a great return even if you are not doing anything.
In the past, I really think we will not gonna reach this price this early but here we are now and I'm glad the growth is very fast.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 05, 2017, 07:00:00 PM
My friend who encourage me to use bitcoin because of stellar way back 2015 i guess thats the time that we also want to have a good income because of it since we noth started to earn from stellar we do buy and sell and for the first time i earned almost 3 bitcoin with in 2 months and that time i don't know where to sell or withdraw my bitcoin lmao
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2017, 06:56:51 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about it from my classmate. During that time, I don't even know what cryptocurrency is. So I made a research about it, and read different articles about Bitcoin. Also, I'm surprised that it can actually be used to buy things and it is already legal to some countries. And knowing the fact that most of its users are earning huge profit, it captured my interest more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 05, 2017, 06:36:17 PM
i heard bitcoin on my friends and invite me to learn .. it sounds good in first because i can make my own money just to surf on internet .. just post comments and ask to others then wait for the time of withdrawal .. when the site is scam try again but when it success .. its called jackpot .. even if small money it is good because its free .. my investment is time and effort .. thankyou bitcoin you are big help ..
You must be very much thankful to your that friend who told you and asked you to learn about it. My story is not very much different from you. I too came to know about this wonderful thing from one of my friend who was already investing and earning a lot from Bitcoin. When I learnt more about it, I came to know that investing in Bitcoins can make a lot of wonders in your life.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2017, 04:24:08 PM
6 month ago I first heard about bitcoins. my friend told me about bitcoin, he suggested to me investment bitcoin than I am not interest in bitcoin. But now I am interest about bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 10:25:12 AM
 I heard it from my friend. and I see him posting about campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
September 04, 2017, 10:22:29 AM
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Well, I heard it from my classmate who already know what bitcoin and I also ask him to help me to make and gain bitcoin. In addition to that, after I heard it I conduct some research about it and Im so curious about bitcoin because they could make and earn money by using it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

I was first hears bitcoin 1 yr ago from my friend in province. I used to meet her 1x a year so that when we're always seeing each other we used to tell something different and new. He discussed to me all about the bitcoin and when I came home I started to read some articles about bitcoin and soon understand it. And I started to earned it.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 04, 2017, 10:17:20 AM
first i heard about bitcoin from my friend. he told me, bitcoin you can get in an easy way. so he said. but once I got to know bitcoin, it was not as easy as he said  Cheesy I may be interested in the way he says "easy to get"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
September 04, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
Had almost 900 bitcoins in 2011, treated bitcoin as a payment processor for my GPT website. Sold them in 2012 with a bit of profit. Then checked value in 2014 and cried a lot. Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
September 04, 2017, 10:09:34 AM

I heard bitcoin 2 years ago from my newly classmates in my senior high school days. I was once not interested on it because as I know bitcoin is used in illegal transactions like in deepweb but when I asked them to explain it to me clearly, I understand that it is depend on you on how you will use it and how to handle it. And I realize that it is a postive thing and very helpful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 10:05:44 AM
I got to know about bitcoin and crypto currency late last year, but I didn't take it serious with my friend who introduced bitcoin and bitcointalk.org to me. But when the guy started making money it was then I developed positive altitude to bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

Even I ignored bitcoins initially when my friend firstly told about it and I thought that its a waste of time and money but when I saw the price of bitcoins growing that attracted me to get into bitcoins and now I regret for not listening to my friend at a right time.

Regrets indeed very right is given to those who did not have a high enough confidence to something already seen will obviously affect our lives. But it is not a thing we have to consider all the time, because a failure is pending success. So if we succeed then the Fox thought patterns (mindset), be disciplined, and have high social level. If you can do it surely the great advantage you can get, because it's part of everything that exists.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 04, 2017, 10:01:56 AM
First heard about bitcoins last month when my friend ask me to join in bitcoin forum.. and i said ..why should i join? and he simply replied.. this is an alternative way of gaining income while you don't have anything to do.. right on that spot.. i keep my self reading threads and research on internet about bitcoins and it was totally fantastic and then i started to post in the forum..

You should be thankful to your friend for bringing you at the best place from where you can earn good additional income depending on your skills and efforts and time you will invest in it and once your rank will be upgraded you can start earning bitcoins from signature campaign.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2017, 09:47:58 AM
First heard about bitcoins last month when my friend ask me to join in bitcoin forum.. and i said ..why should i join? and he simply replied.. this is an alternative way of gaining income while you don't have anything to do.. right on that spot.. i keep my self reading threads and research on internet about bitcoins and it was totally fantastic and then i started to post in the forum..
Pages:
Jump to: