Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 20. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 04:31:29 PM
I heard about bitcoins a couple years ago, when I was buying something online and one of the possible payments was BTC. Tried to search online more info about it and then talking to some friends that already knew it. It caught my attention since then. Impossible now to catch up, but still very interesting way to invest. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
not truly heard, but  i unintentionally searched bitcoin in google when was searching on how to make cash online  without shelling out everything., then it take me to various internet sites in which i finished up in bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 12:32:58 PM
I heard it from my friend.
I still remember the first day he introduce the bitcoin to me.
I will never forget the day when my cousin tried to tell and introduced bitcoin to me. That is also the day i didn't take the risk of trying it or knowing how does it really works because i don't believe onto it wayback then. But then again, my brother also had given me again the chance to try bitcoin and yes i finally did it, to trust it and im glad im still using it right now.
Activity: 26
September 07, 2017, 11:38:01 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoins was from a friend who used to be a job with me from situh lah I now focus on this bitcoin
Activity: 157
September 07, 2017, 11:02:54 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard it to my friend sounds just like a scam but i ignored it they have time that my friend discuss to me how bitcoin change his life and how bitcoin to use so my first expression  how to use this how to earn money and my friend teach me how to earn money in bitcoin but is not simple and easy because you need to read, study and be observative to bitcoin world  you need to have a time to this. Bitcoin is not easy but it is a helpful when you are diligent in bitcoin so until now my friend continueng shareng her profit in bitcoin that's why i'm here now in bitcoin world.
Well its a fastest growing online currency around the word i heard from one of my friend and then i saw him that he was doing it practically then i start to believe that its really a committed job because its earning in easy way and also getting a  healthy amount from bitcoin after joining bitcoin then i find some other people around me they are also working in bitcoin.
Activity: 157
September 07, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard it to my friend sounds just like a scam but i ignored it they have time that my friend discuss to me how bitcoin change his life and how bitcoin to use so my first expression  how to use this how to earn money and my friend teach me how to earn money in bitcoin but is not simple and easy because you need to read, study and be observative to bitcoin world  you need to have a time to this. Bitcoin is not easy but it is a helpful when you are diligent in bitcoin so until now my friend continueng shareng her profit in bitcoin that's why i'm here now in bitcoin world.
Well its a fastest growing online currency around the world i heard from one of my friend and then i saw him that he was using it practically then i start to believe that its really a committed job because its earning in easy way and also getting a  healthy amount from bitcoin after joining bitcoin community then i find some other people around me they are also working in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
September 06, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
If i'm not wrong, i probably knowing it from youtube ads video, at first i thought this is only a scam matter, and some bullshit to make some digital currency, but now, hey look the price of the bitcoin !!
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
September 06, 2017, 01:57:11 PM
I first heard bitcoin to some of my friends in the other country which Australia, He shared it to me and sent some links into my facebook account then He gave an instruction how to do this things, then when I followed His instruction to me, I continue to explore myself into bitcoin it gives me interest about it so I decided to explore myself in here up to now i'm on learning stage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 06, 2017, 11:42:31 AM
The first I heard about bitcoins is to my friend, he said he got 1 bitcoin and sell it and earn money. But that is back on 2012 so I don't early focus on the bitcoins on that time because the price of the bitcoins is to low and I tired it but I get bored so I stop earning bitcoins. But this time I'm here again and want to learn more and want to earn more Smiley
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 06, 2017, 11:25:50 AM
Form my childhood friend. It was a bit of a reunion and since talking about jobs or sources of income talks can't be avoided, he mentioned about Bitcoin. I was surprised with what he have said and didn't believe at first. So I made a research and proved that all of it are true. Also I've found out that it is already legal as a currency to some countries. including also ways on how to earn profit and how big can the profit be.
Activity: 36
September 06, 2017, 11:17:00 AM
A friend told me in 2013.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
September 06, 2017, 09:17:19 AM
Oh I first heard bitcoin in a news when I was watching a late night news way back 2015 and I got so curious about this whole new thing that many are talking about so I search and study.  I'm thankful in that news, coz' because of that I won't ne able to know about bitcoin. And now I'm enjoying the benefits of having bitcoin.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

I first heard bitcoin in school few years ago because one of my classmate introduce this to us. Well at that time it just caught my attention but is not enough to hold my interest, in short I dont start doing bitcoin on that time.  I have so many reasons why I refused to do bitcoin on that time. Well by that time I just get amazed because I dont even think or imagine that there could be or there is a digital money this can be converted into a real money. It is also quite amazing that its value is high and change as the time pass by.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
September 06, 2017, 08:38:12 AM
I first heard about bitcoin to my friend because that time, i was so depressed because i have a financial problem. He then recommends me about the bitcoin. Even though he also have a small knowledge about it, we team up and discuss to each other the things that we understand about bitcoins. In that case, we may know more about bitcoins and how it is earned.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
September 06, 2017, 08:36:44 AM
I heard bitcoin to my friend. He tell me about the cryptocurrency and also how the blockchain technology works. My mind became confused when I first heard the information to the cryptocurrency. He told me that the bitcoin is the strongest currency in digital and because of that I became interested to the bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 06, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

I was first hears bitcoin 1 yr ago from my friend in province. I used to meet her 1x a year so that when we're always seeing each other we used to tell something different and new. He discussed to me all about the bitcoin and when I came home I started to read some articles about bitcoin and soon understand it. And I started to earned it.
I never heard about it from anyone or anywhere, I discovered it myself while going through results I found from Google Search. I was actually searching for online jobs before I came across bitcoin. The result read bitcoin is a new payment system similar to PayPal. But I decided to dig into web to know more about it.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
September 06, 2017, 07:45:22 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was 1 year ago when my cousin told us about an online job he'd been(bitcoin) and we just ignore him until months aho when his ranks up his salary is bigger then he convince  us to try bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2017, 05:46:32 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin from my close neighbor, whose house was very close to me, and i often did activities together with him. His age is  older than me, yes can be said as my brother also. At first i wasn't so sure when i heard a story from him about bitcoin, and haven't really believed in the bitcoin that can make money via internet connection. As time went on i kept looking and trying to prove its truth, and finally i was interested and did what he did. it turns out that's true, bitcoin can provide a financial boost for me, until now i keep earning bitcoin and stay close to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 06, 2017, 05:39:25 AM
My friend who encourage me to use bitcoin because of stellar way back 2015 i guess thats the time that we also want to have a good income because of it since we noth started to earn from stellar we do buy and sell and for the first time i earned almost 3 bitcoin with in 2 months and that time i don't know where to sell or withdraw my bitcoin lmao
Those days bitcoin is still very cheap, if you hold that bitcoin until now you have already made a great return even if you are not doing anything.
In the past, I really think we will not gonna reach this price this early but here we are now and I'm glad the growth is very fast.
a lot of early adopter have sold their bitcoin for very cheap rates , no wonder.

at that time mining bitcoin are so easy , you can earn thousands bitcoin daily. and those people who hold bitcoin feel not comfortable and insecure that it won't be worth . everybody will so regret doing so. but nothing could changed as today bitcoin has become so worthy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
September 06, 2017, 05:30:23 AM
For the first time I learned about bitcoins on the Internet a year ago when I read the news. I was interested in the possibility of investing in crypto currency and I decided to try it.
Pages:
Jump to: