Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 19, 2017, 07:48:26 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

In my experience, I first heard what bitcoin is last 2016, my friend told  me that we are able to earn money through internet as a bitcoin user. He said if I have stable internet its my time to earn money more because are able to earn btc using their gadgets and  internet.

When I heard what bitcoin is I got interested soI am here.
You need not to regret on it. You can still make a lot of earnings and profit from it. I came to know about it somewhat two years ago from one of my friend. He was already investing in it at that time and he persuaded me to invest in at as well.

I was not convinced in the start but then I have seen a lot of people talking about it, which gave me more motivation.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
September 18, 2017, 06:16:48 AM
I heard it from my boyfriend this year 2017..And he convince me to join this transaction bacause Bitcoin is very good to earn an extra money ..And when I try Bitcoin once I have surprise because It is true that It is a very good extra job and I enjoying It also.
I must say that this is the most valuable gift which your boyfriend has ever given you. I came to know about Bitcoin from one of my friend and he motivated me to invest in it. Though I was not agreed it the start, but when I started doing this investment I found it amazing and I’m very much thankful to him now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 18, 2017, 06:12:28 AM
In my country, Bitcoin is attached with Multi Level Marketing, Scammers,HYIP,etc.. ( always something bad ). That's the same way i heard about Bitcoin from my relatives. But after that i make a research for myself, just because the lack of knowledges ,bad guys are using it to trick, scam people . Bitcoin is information secure so they're safe without busted. Bitcoin is just a valuable crypto currency not criminals. Only how you using it will make what it becomes.
That’s what m pint exactly is, no currency is good or bad by nature. It depends on us how we use them, if we are not going to use digital currencies including bitcoins for wrong purposes like for scamming people or in drug dealing, then that’s again the fault of the users, not the currency at all.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 10:31:26 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin last year wherein the price of it is way lower than what we have now. At first, I thought it was just a scam but as I stayed here I learned that it was not. Instead it can help you a lot in your finances and can even change your life as long as you are willing to. It was my friend who taught me this and all I can say is that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be like this. I will always be grateful with bitcoin and to my friend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 17, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
I first heard bitcoin on my classmate. When he tackled about it in class about the gamble that involves bitcoin. I've learned bitcoin only when I have seen their financial status grow. I became interested at the same time curious about what and how did bitcoin made their financial life change. Bitcoin has never been like this for me, ever since I've started earning here the way I look at bitcoin changed.
Activity: 462
September 17, 2017, 10:18:17 AM
Based on my personal and real experience, I have first heard about bitcoin cryptocurrency just a couple of months ago when I have overheard about it from my friends and classmates in which they are now in a big population of bitcoin users in our classroom. They introduced bitcoin to me and this let me get encourage with bitcoin until now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 10:12:11 AM
I heard about bitcoin in 2011 itself but did not show interest to buy it. I check bitcoin.org website in 2011 itself, but could not get any idea on mining process or any faucets idea from there. The only reason for that must be I was not aware of this wonderful forum at that time. I was too late to join this forum from that.
You sure do have a point there. Personally, if I had bumped into this forum back then, there is every possibility one could have given it the chance or at least got convinced from other people's perspective. Article readings about the whole blockchain idea gave me a lot of headache back then Grin probably that was why I did not quickly take it that serious.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 17, 2017, 09:55:35 AM
I heard bitcoin for first time from a lecturer economics, he said there would be an online product that's exactly same as conventional money, which can be used very easily. And will be popular a few years later.

So you think it is bitcoin?  Did he actually say the name bitcoin or it is just your presumption that maybe it is bitcoin. 

Anyways, bitcoin is a real thing and considering that the lecturer knows about bitcoin even it is not yet popular, it promises to give the same use and benefit just like money.  It is becoming popular right now.  Many of my friends started to ask me about it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 17, 2017, 09:39:22 AM
I heard bitcoin for first time from a lecturer economics, he said there would be an online product that's exactly same as conventional money, which can be used very easily. And will be popular a few years later.
Activity: 163
September 17, 2017, 08:39:40 AM
For the first time I learned about bitkoin from my friend who was engaged in earnings on the Internet. I was very interested and he taught me how to earn money with bitcoin.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2017, 08:37:01 AM
In time 2015 when i was browning facebook or use facebook i see some of my friend will share about bitcoin after a few day i see many man will share about bitcoin its my first heard about bitcoin then i search googol what is bitcoin and i will impressed about bitcoin and work a few years as a continue.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 08:06:27 AM
I listened to about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the internet.  I slowly discovered a minor from looking for data.
Activity: 212
September 16, 2017, 04:39:55 AM
I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 16, 2017, 03:31:30 AM
Last year I heard it from one of my classmates but ignored about it because I don't have interest in it. But after a few months this year, I heard a news inside our classroom that they earn money in bitcoin! So I started asking how to earn but they didn't gave me directionally. They just said that you just need to read about it and I followed their instructions. After that I have made my own account and now earning little by little.
Activity: 237
September 16, 2017, 02:50:36 AM
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.

I heard bitcoin in year 2015 to my classmate in our classroom because they talking about bitcoin. My classmate endorse bitcoin to my other classmate on how to use it and how much they earn in bitcoin. 
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
September 16, 2017, 02:42:37 AM
I heard it last year, when my classmates are using it in gambling. I really not showed interest to it because it is illegal, but later on this year, started reading it because those classmates went legal in earning bitcoins. Thanks to them I have known bitcoins.
Activity: 160
September 16, 2017, 02:35:10 AM
I am working in IT coming, and I know through the network page Bitcoin MMO from the year 2012, has been almost 5 years since I known Bitcoin.
I've got more experience than when known Bitcointalk, I always watched the news about Bitcoin, where I can learn more experience for the future

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 16, 2017, 01:48:01 AM
In my case it was around three years ago, when I heard in the news about Mt. Gox bankruptcy, so it isn’t surprising that it took me a while to get into BTC. Whenever I heard something in the news about BTC after that, it would remind me of that scandal. That was just until this year, when I started researching and reading a lot. As a result I understood it better and decided to get into it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 01:21:21 AM

it was last year when I first heard of bitcoin but I didn’t believe on it. Then I have seen it to my friend that it is legit. I joined afterward, specifically last June though a bit late and I have this regret of not joining earlier than this.

There are lots of regret when first heard about bitcoin. TI think all people who first heard it experience and do the same. I heard bitcoin from my classmate but do not give any interest on it either at first until  I saw how my classmate benefit on it, and buy things from his own income. He is the one who responsible to pay his every expenses in school without any problem in money where to get it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 16, 2017, 12:43:13 AM
i heard it from my cousin and his girlfriend he discuss it to me and i got curious about Bitcoin. now i join BTC hope i can earn money from here .
I didn’t hear about it, I read about it from a site which came up from my research on Google, though my intention wasn’t to search for bitcoin. I never researched for it, cause I don’t know about it then. I started learning more after I discovered it.
Pages:
Jump to: