Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 08:42:18 AM
Was working with a webmaster forum years ago and have heard of bitcoin thru the forum yet i never really got into it since i didn't understand it well. and there were speculations that bitcoin will not succeed in the future. after years i already learned taht is value goes 1K+ and thats when i get to regret not getting into bitcoin since the start.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 08:36:54 AM
I was playing a game called goldentowns in which they had a currency GTC I think golden town coin  Grin
and there I saw so many coins in their exchange eg. Litecoin, Bitcoin and a few more.
But the thing attracted me to Bitcoin was its highest price among those coins.
I have never encountered bitcoin in the game like you. The first time I heard about bitcoin was on facebook and my friend was a member of the bitcoin forum group. They talked a lot about bitcoin like exchange rate, inflation, value and future of bitcoin. I find very interesting about bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 08:18:51 AM
virus ransomeware that attacked the whole country made me mco bitenal. because the offender asks for a bitcoin fee. a lot of news on television or social media about the virus. i am not so interested in the virus .. i just think about bitcoin? why they ask for bitcoin? what is bitcoin? the question that comes to mind. after i found out about bitcoin .. i try to get bitcoin. and start investing bitcoin .. this is very profitable ..
Activity: 69
September 15, 2017, 08:03:47 AM
I remember that I ever see advertising on internet that say "buy bitcoin now" maybe in 2014. I was a little innocent kid at that moment to understand what investment really is. I even don't know how money works. I'm just interest in Online Gaming Grin

I start learning every detail about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on last week, introduced by my friend's older brother.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 15, 2017, 07:53:30 AM
I was playing a game called goldentowns in which they had a currency GTC I think golden town coin  Grin
and there I saw so many coins in their exchange eg. Litecoin, Bitcoin and a few more.
But the thing attracted me to Bitcoin was its highest price among those coins.
Activity: 93
September 15, 2017, 05:39:59 AM
I heard about it when i was in turkey with my friend last year his dad has like tons of companies there and i asked him how he started and he told me oi started with bitcoin and he showed me how much he earned and invested for his own and now he is a millionaire.
Activity: 59
September 15, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
I heard it for the first time when i was going to a trip to London with my girlfriend and i met a guy in the plane who was working on his laptop and i was also working on my laptop and then we talked and he told me about bitcoin and i was like i did not know that and he was like you need to try it out sometime so i tried it out and now i have a big income just only by bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 15, 2017, 02:30:29 AM
Am, i first heard bitcoin to my classmate. He explain to me the whole concept of bitcoin where in you where able to earn money  through internet. Some job offer a lot of requirements for  you to be able to submit but in bitcoin you have to admire yourself in reasoning ability, therefore you have a knowledge in order to explain and answer the question..It is gonna be interesting for those who believe on it. Your reasoning ability should enhanced through bitcoin.
Good for you to have a good classmate to share bitcoins because at first it is too hard to explain it to someone unless the person are interested before he knows the basic informations about bitcoins.
Activity: 82
September 15, 2017, 01:44:29 AM
Am, i first heard bitcoin to my classmate. He explain to me the whole concept of bitcoin where in you where able to earn money  through internet. Some job offer a lot of requirements for  you to be able to submit but in bitcoin you have to admire yourself in reasoning ability, therefore you have a knowledge in order to explain and answer the question..It is gonna be interesting for those who believe on it. Your reasoning ability should enhanced through bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
September 15, 2017, 01:37:45 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first encountered the bitcoin when I am scrolling my Facebook newsfeed. I saw it in a page that is promoting the bitcoin. I got curious so I searched it and I found out that we can earn money from the bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 15, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
I heard it from one of my friends a few months ago. But I ignore it as a cheat to me. Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet. I ignore it again .. then it's time to come my friend to prove to me the result he can get it. Then I saw bitcoin again .. tried it the first time and got interested. search about it and all .. so until now i'm still looking for the best way to get bitcoin as much as bnyak. Well I like to use bitcoin and also productive.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 12:19:01 AM
i heard it from one of my friends at last 2 yrs. ago.
but i ignored it as sounds like a scam for me in the first.
then i saw a lot of bitcoin logo in the internet all over it.
i ignored it again.. then time comes when i quit my job and look
job online. then i saw bitcoin again.. tried it the first time and got interested.
search about it and all.. then im in to it now.. Tongue
well i had fun in using bitcoin and in the same time earning. Smiley
I first herad about bitcoin when my two classmates talking about it. Im so curious that time on what they are talking about so i tried to ask them what is it. So they shared many thinfs about bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 10:40:23 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

In my experience, I first heard what bitcoin is last 2016, my friend told  me that we are able to earn money through internet as a bitcoin user. He said if I have stable internet its my time to earn money more because are able to earn btc using their gadgets and  internet.

When I heard what bitcoin is I got interested soI am here.
Activity: 231
September 14, 2017, 10:21:47 PM

it was last year when I first heard of bitcoin but I didn’t believe on it. Then I have seen it to my friend that it is legit. I joined afterward, specifically last June though a bit late and I have this regret of not joining earlier than this.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
in my classmate he always told that you can earn money in bitcoin but I refuse I always told to him that it was scam and I laugh on him, I said how you can earn in that, that's not money its just a game he told that I was wrong and one day you will join and regret that you didn't join now and then one day he show me the proof that he can earn in bitcoin and I look so confuse he said one time I told you that you can earn bitcoin but just laugh on me and now look at my income now I earn too much that can sustain my need and I have my small company now because of my bitcoin and now I regret that I didn't join in bitcoin before.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

I've heard about it 4 years ago, a friend of mine introduced bitcoin and he was giving some bitcoin that time. I just ignored it because I thought it was a scam. Now, I'm having regrets for not accepting it and for not investing all my money when I first learned about bitcoin. I would've been a millionaire by now.

There are many regrets for hesitating and for not believing about the earning that comes from bitcoin. Even there are so many time being waste for learning and have knowledge about it, there are many time that we can use to earn on it. What worst is that when you continue to doubt it even you see people who benefited from it and now are rich. Earning bitcoin can give us hope that we can achieve our dream in the future like the people who are now successful.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 08:55:22 PM
I first heard the word thrown around online playing a few games but never really took much notice of it. Then at a later date earlier this year a friend of mine told me about how he was invested in bitcoin in other cryptocurrencies and that I should look to invest also.

I heard about it through the RT news station and got back into it a couple years later after I noticed it was still around. Glad I stuck with it.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2017, 08:49:23 PM
I first heard the word thrown around online playing a few games but never really took much notice of it. Then at a later date earlier this year a friend of mine told me about how he was invested in bitcoin in other cryptocurrencies and that I should look to invest also.
Activity: 32
September 14, 2017, 08:32:58 PM
I first heard about bitcoin on my friend a months ago but i did not listen to him because my thought that is a kind of scum or what? So i did not listen, but now on i listen to him to help me about bitcoin and he not tired to teach me every we have me. Thanks to my friend to tell me about bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 06:21:21 PM
My friend introduced me about bitcoins from mining up to this forum. Im so glad that he shared what he had in making bitcoins that is more exciting and fun than mining.
Pages:
Jump to: