Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 22. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I have first heard bitcoin during our break time at school because some of my friends and classmates are  formed into circle and talking about a certain topic which I have over heard that it was all about bitcoin cryptocurrency. Due to my curiousity and eagerness to know what bitcoin is, I asked them about it and they have already told me, orient me and explain it to me clearly that encourage me to get engage into bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
I was invited by my friend to start getting bitcoin. initially i still doubt, because bitcoin is not yet familiar in my area. but with the results my friend gets from bitcoin, it makes me sure to learn bitcoin and get a lot of bitcoin.

Even I know bitcoin and part of this forum only because of my friend who told me about bitcoins and also taught me how to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoins from it and told me to avoid gambling as it will take away all my earnings and I followed his instructions very strictly and didn't loose my money in it.
Activity: 490
September 04, 2017, 07:59:32 AM
I heard about bitcoin when I lost $2000 to ponzi in 2014! Telexfree was the name of the ponzi. I remember i was talking with a young man helping to contact authority on how I can get my fund back. He and said briefly, "if i had bought bitcoin, I will be in charge of my money". That statement caught my attention and started buying bitcoin. Unfortunately also those bitcoin were also lost. 5btc for that matter;That was 2016.
I have learnt my lesson hard way and I'm planing on coming back to btc really strong. Bitcoin is really amazing. I will do whatever I can to make sure I accumulate bitcoin. I 'm wiser now
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2017, 07:47:02 AM
I was invited by my friend to start getting bitcoin. initially i still doubt, because bitcoin is not yet familiar in my area. but with the results my friend gets from bitcoin, it makes me sure to learn bitcoin and get a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 07:43:41 AM
I heard bitcoin's from my friend, At first i don't mind, because i'm totally did not understand it.. and a month's pass by.. My friends offer me to have a sideline job in internet.. Then he introduce me again about interesting facts about bitcoin.. and little by little i was enlightened and now i'm having fun to visit bitcoin forum to earn extra income..
You should be thankful to your friend for introducing such an amazing technology to you. Bitcoins are among the best investments of the 2017 even they have beaten gold in this race. If you keep working hard with bitcoins, they will pay you off beyond your expectations. You are luckier than any who are still unaware of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2017, 07:32:33 AM
For the first time I learned about the bitcoins on the Internet last year when I was looking for ways to earn through investment. There I got a website describing investing in bitcoins and after a while I bought my first coins.
That's good about you, learning without anyone's teaching and with self research gives a better understanding. I learned through a friend who has been into it, and recently had a conversation with him. He was in plan to make bitcoin a full time job leaving his present day job.

Do your friends know that bitcoin is just some speculation? We never know the future on hoe much bitcoin price will rise? To leave his full time job just to earn from bitcoin is wrong thing, you never know when bitcoin will stay in this world. In the meantime you should get something to do instead just keep focusing on bitcoin so you will earn twice. I believe your friends are doing wrong here
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 03, 2017, 11:59:25 PM
The first time i heard about the bitcoin from my friend, he was my close neighbor also. He explains all about of bitcoin from basically what bitcoin is, until i see some of his activity in getting bitcoin.. finally I'm interested and start trying to get close to getting bitcoin, it turns out to be profitable and tolerable to push personal finances.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 11:46:26 PM
I think it was two years back when I firstly heard about bitcoins from one of my friend but he never told me how to earn it but I started to do my own research and after exploring on internet I came to know about this forum and later on started to earn bitcoins from signature campaign.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2017, 11:38:34 PM
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.
We're just the same I heard it a month ago. My sister told me I must try Bitcoin as a part time. She taught me how and what bitcoin is.
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 03, 2017, 11:24:12 PM
I heard this from my co employee, he explained to me the benefits of bitcoin and as best friend he teach me on how to start in bitcoin, then now i am interested that is why i am in this forum to earn bitcoin as he said that by posting i possible to earn bitcoin. But now i start claiming in faucet and collect as many bitcoin as i could.

Don't waste your time on faucets mate as it will only waste your time and won't give you anything in return better try to buy small amount of bitcoins and invest in altcoins after doing a research and it will generate better results and profits for you or you can also join bounty campaign to get decent income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
September 03, 2017, 11:09:20 PM
I heard this from my co employee, he explained to me the benefits of bitcoin and as best friend he teach me on how to start in bitcoin, then now i am interested that is why i am in this forum to earn bitcoin as he said that by posting i possible to earn bitcoin. But now i start claiming in faucet and collect as many bitcoin as i could.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
September 03, 2017, 11:01:43 PM
I was a student and one of my college professor told me about bitcoins as he was senior to me in college and later on he joined as a faculty so I had a friendly relations with him and I started to learn more about bitcoin by seeking his help and now we both are having good income in bitcoins.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 03, 2017, 10:55:58 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin online in 2011. It was through an article I happened to stumble upon.
But I guess you didn't get interested then, you are still a newbie now so I presume you let the opportunity pass.
Actually you are lucky as you are one of the few people who heard about bitcoin at the early years and I read a lot of stories that there are some who bought bitcoins before in less than a dollar and they are very rich now, I mean rich like they do not need to work to live and they spend their time travelling around the world.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 03, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
I heard about bitcoins in the year 2015 when saw an article on google and it had many negative things about bitcoins that it has been used by criminals for illegal activities and it should get banned and that attracted me to know more about bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 03, 2017, 10:35:18 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Actually, I've read something about it in an article that suddenly appeared. I'm not that awared of cryptocurrency during that time. And knowing how big its users profit, it already caught my interest. So it is more on self-taught. So I've researched about cryptocurrency, what Bitcoin is, for how long it is running and the likes. I was surprised that it is legal as a currency to some countries such as Japan. Since I want to earn money online, I tried it and definitely, it's worth of a try.
Activity: 784
September 03, 2017, 10:32:46 PM
First time i heard bitcoin to my brother he invite me to join here in forum, he actually earn bitcoin that time,i was impressed so that time i also wanted to learn more about in bitcoin.

You are really lucky that you had someone who can teach you practically and can show how you can earn bitcoins from this forum as I came to know about it very late from google and it took a lot time for me to know how I can start earning bitcoins but its never too late to learn and we are lucky that we are at the best  place to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 10:26:24 PM
back in 2009 -nearly 2010- i was working on a game project, like ultima online but stroy was different silly hacker life. i was 14 so, what do you expect guys? i needed a name for coins. bu i don't wanna call em "coins" or "gold" or "whatever" so asked my father and he was computer engineer my idol -rip- he says "bytecoin" well, i set name as bitcoin. after few weeks my father found this forum acording my silly game coin name lol. and started mining then after he died in 2011. i coudn't breake his pc password after he pass so i format his pc to use.  

well, end of the story.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
September 03, 2017, 10:19:33 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin online in 2011. It was through an article I happened to stumble upon.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2017, 09:47:52 PM
First time i heard bitcoin to my brother he invite me to join here in forum, he actually earn bitcoin that time,i was impressed so that time i also wanted to learn more about in bitcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
September 03, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my co-worker, He said that if I have a lot of free time and if I just mostly spend my time in front of the computer - i might as well put it into a good use and try bitcoin.
Joining this forum is fun - i get to interact in a lot of threads and learn more about the economy and trading. Also, I get to earn money. It's a win-win situation.
Pages:
Jump to: