Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 85. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 07:46:17 PM
the most under us do not use it for criminal things right ?

Fapping on Models is illegal in China, so many of forum users are criminals second Law of PRC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 05:45:30 PM
I first heard about the bitcoin when it was on the news for criminals things of course because the media is always talking bad about the bitcoin.
I think we can blame the banks and the criminals for that, the most under us do not use it for criminal things right ?
Activity: 420
February 26, 2016, 05:11:25 PM
I first heard about the bitcoin when some guy told to look it up on google so I came on bitcoin and I already use it for a long time, and I must say that the bitcoin is pretty.
I think the bitcoin has very good future ahead so that is also pretty sweet to know of course plus the halving is also coming so that is another plus point if you ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 26, 2016, 03:34:10 PM
I heard it from some friends. And they told me that I must use it or something. And I am happy now that I use it.
We can make a lot of money with Bitcoin, but the most important is to make some profit I think.

Yeah, hold your bitcoins for a while and you would surely make some good profits in future, as halving is also coming so we can expect some good news in next couple of months.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2016, 01:57:13 PM
most probably i first have heard about it in the local news of my town, i really liked the whole idea so i decided to invest some spare money to it, and in the end i withdrew some dollars out of this whole thing
Activity: 364
February 26, 2016, 11:07:40 AM
I heard it from some friends. And they told me that I must use it or something. And I am happy now that I use it.
We can make a lot of money with Bitcoin, but the most important is to make some profit I think.
Activity: 205
February 25, 2016, 12:47:49 PM
I would like to thank my friend who introduced me to bitcoins, as he gave me a good and descent earning opportunity that will stay with me for life, and now I am into the world of bitcoins.

Same here, my friend told me first about it but I was not that attracted at the initial stage, but when I saw he is earning weekly from signature campaigns, without any hesitation I jumped into it.
So you know bitcoin and interested on earning from signature campaign only?
I think you must dig more deep about what it is bitcoin exactly, so you won't think bitcoin = get money from signature campaign only.
You can learn how bitcoin can change economy world, transformation of currency etc.
But it's good thing you know and interested in bitcoin for now, you just need to change your mind set about bitcoin Smiley

Yeah, bitcoin has variety to offer, signature campaign is the primary thing to earn bitcoins, and for a newbie its a good start to make, so don't worry you will start knowing more about bitcoins when you start researching on it.
Activity: 518
February 25, 2016, 12:05:57 PM
I would like to thank my friend who introduced me to bitcoins, as he gave me a good and descent earning opportunity that will stay with me for life, and now I am into the world of bitcoins.

Same here, my friend told me first about it but I was not that attracted at the initial stage, but when I saw he is earning weekly from signature campaigns, without any hesitation I jumped into it.
So you know bitcoin and interested on earning from signature campaign only?
I think you must dig more deep about what it is bitcoin exactly, so you won't think bitcoin = get money from signature campaign only.
You can learn how bitcoin can change economy world, transformation of currency etc.
But it's good thing you know and interested in bitcoin for now, you just need to change your mind set about bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 25, 2016, 11:55:50 AM

Activity: 406
February 25, 2016, 11:21:04 AM
In a livejournal comment
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 25, 2016, 11:20:15 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 24, 2016, 12:55:31 PM
I heard about bitcoins when some people talking about bitcoin when i go to cafe. and they have interesting chat, so i try to find out what is that and i found it.
Cool, maybe the guy is a great investment in bitcoin. if I time it also saw a lot of comments on Facebook about bitcoin, so I decided to read it, and a lot of knowledge about bitcoin I get from it comments
February 24, 2016, 11:26:14 AM
I
i'm sure so many people hear bitcoin from giveaway,the are looking for free bitcoin,and they know first from altcoin,not bitcoin,but they must trade that altcoin to bitcoin,and finally they knew about bitcoin,for me,i know bitcoin first from my friend.

lolol eden hazard goeie naam bruv
LOL i think nope.
more people are becoming interested in altcoin, because they had joined with bitcoin and want to trade, because bitcoin is the beginning of altcoin, rarely know altcoin first, then know bitcoin
I saw it on tv and my friends told it about. And first I didnt trust it but know I love it to use it.
Many people must use Bitcoins later in the future that will be also good for Bitcoin. But the most important thing is that Bitcoin must has a higher value.
Activity: 658
February 24, 2016, 03:07:04 AM
i'm sure so many people hear bitcoin from giveaway,the are looking for free bitcoin,and they know first from altcoin,not bitcoin,but they must trade that altcoin to bitcoin,and finally they knew about bitcoin,for me,i know bitcoin first from my friend.

lolol eden hazard goeie naam bruv
LOL i think nope.
more people are becoming interested in altcoin, because they had joined with bitcoin and want to trade, because bitcoin is the beginning of altcoin, rarely know altcoin first, then know bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 24, 2016, 03:02:42 AM
On the news. If I remember correctly somebody stole some big amount of BTC.
It was a few months before MtGox "crash". I even tried to make account there, but changed my mind when they asked for ID scan Smiley
February 24, 2016, 02:39:52 AM
I heard about bitcoins when some people talking about bitcoin when i go to cafe. and they have interesting chat, so i try to find out what is that and i found it.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2016, 06:07:36 PM
I heard it in news I guess for the first time, but I ignored it but then my friend came up with bitcoins and actually taught me everything related to it, which attracted me towards it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 23, 2016, 11:30:28 AM
Well I first heard bitcoin back in my PTC days where almost majority of the PTC's sites have a couple of ads about Bitcoin.

I remembered the ads back then, "Lucky to those who saved bitcoin, the price is awesome now".

Then I started to seek some information on how bitcoin became valuable? Then the rest is history.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 23, 2016, 11:26:53 AM
I first heard bitcoins in a computer related facebook group , they bitcoin will be the future of currency Cheesy I can even earn online bitcoins with small tasks , they said. From then on, I am into bitcoin. No regrets being involved with bitcoin so far
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 23, 2016, 10:06:15 AM
I first heard of bitcoin on facebook. then there is a search group dollar always post about how to get dollars, and at that moment I saw a post about bitcoin. I was curious and finally learn about bitcoin  Cheesy

Good to know. There are a few who can be really so open with just seeing a post in some social media or other in the internet. You can see it is almost all friends that told them how to start. And in your side I think it is harder because you did learn on your own.
Pages:
Jump to: