Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 88. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 18, 2016, 03:10:36 PM
I heard it from some friends. And I am =now happy that I know Bitcoin. I use it very much and I like it.
Maybe there must be more people that must use Bitcoin. They will see that Bitcoin is very good to use it and the online wallets are very good too.
Activity: 448
February 18, 2016, 02:01:26 PM
I first heard bitcoin from a nerdy classmate on college, last 2014 , I don't understand about the technical explanation he gave but when he said it can be earned online , I became interested. From then on , I become addicted earning bitcoins.
Activity: 350
February 18, 2016, 01:55:27 PM
I first heard it when I was searching on the internet for currency's.
When I saw bitcoin I was very interested because I never heard about it and now I'm here.

I also was searching on the internet but I found in on google news, and the article about it was pretty interesting something about the future.
Since than I bought also some bitcoins because I want to become one of the community.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 18, 2016, 01:37:37 PM
I heard bitcoin from other forum that you can easily earn it via claiming in any faucet.. so i tried it to collect and i tried it if this currency is not a scam..
But after i withdraw it via load in my cellphone i will say its not scam so i collecting more bitcoins in any faucet from faucetbox and some rotators... after that i save 0.008 and i tried investment site to increase my bitcoins.. But all my invested bitcoins there are stuck and i never withdraw back to my wallet... That's why im here in this forum to know how to recover my bitcoins from investment site.. But no luck..
After i'm looking another way how to earn bitcoin fast and i found signature campaign it is better than claiming everyday in any faucet..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 18, 2016, 01:28:05 PM
I first heard from one friend on facebook. and when I find out about bitcoin, because the price is very high $1000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 18, 2016, 01:00:47 PM
I first heard it when I was searching on the internet for currency's.
When I saw bitcoin I was very interested because I never heard about it and now I'm here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 03:48:07 AM
Found out about it on one of these sites, that would make you install a programme, and you would get paid if you run it 24/7 (they were mining with you).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 03:18:23 AM
I heard from news on television. media scene because. bitcoin burst up to $ 1,000
and im directy at that time search on google waht is bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin Cheesy until now
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 18, 2016, 02:51:15 AM
увидел в интернете и пошел по форумам, почитал, стал собирать монету, теперь учусь вкладывать
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 01:33:35 AM
I heard it from my college classmate last year that in deep web that bitcoin is the currency there and it is kind of virtual money that you can use for purchasing goods, services and different kinds of malicious things about deepweb. But I just ignored what he said then these past months I tried to research about btc then I found out that it has a big potential and it do really is and know Im trying to learn more about it and asking things that I don't know about it.
Activity: 658
February 18, 2016, 01:30:33 AM
I just knew to bitcoin just heard it last october from a ponzi scheme, now after knowing and tracking the movement of bitcoin i became addicted and keeps following the ups and down planning to go and find my luck with bitcoin trading.

are you lose your bitcoin at ponzi too?
i suggest you to research more about bitcoin, and if ou have idea to building new bussines you can create start up with bitcoin
lol bitcoin is more than just a Ponzi investment. there are many things that can you get to your advantage, in addition to investment ponzi. was originally bitcoin is a commodity. but gradually, bitcoin became the currency, you can profit from the currency exchange
Activity: 313
February 18, 2016, 01:18:31 AM
On 4chan back in 2011 when people hyped it up. Oh the poor little me if I only invested 500$ back then i would of been able to have a nice little fund.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 18, 2016, 01:08:58 AM
I just knew to bitcoin just heard it last october from a ponzi scheme, now after knowing and tracking the movement of bitcoin i became addicted and keeps following the ups and down planning to go and find my luck with bitcoin trading.

are you lose your bitcoin at ponzi too?
i suggest you to research more about bitcoin, and if ou have idea to building new bussines you can create start up with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 18, 2016, 12:28:33 AM
Hear about Bitcoin through some friends and the news as a whole.

Same with me. Though I really see it in some sites but I am just ignoring it. Now I dont want to work with dollar payments. I would rather work for bitcoins than that. Movements in bitcoins is very large in just weeks or sometimes just days.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 17, 2016, 10:55:09 PM
Hear about Bitcoin through some friends and the news as a whole.
Activity: 756
February 17, 2016, 07:19:00 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 10:42:51 AM
I heard about it on a forum, people suddently started  doing giveaways of BTC and accepting it, so i got into it:D
Activity: 243
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 16, 2016, 05:34:56 AM
I did not remeber exactly when, but it was on some technical forum around 2012. I did not pay too much attention to it  Angry.
Then when price of Bitcoin sky rocket Bitcoin was everywhere and everyone start to pay attention to it.

Yes i had the same experience if i don't go wrong i found about it in a economic forum, but not pay attention to it
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 16, 2016, 05:28:44 AM
I heard about that  on the web. 
same with me.
I accidentally found the article about bitcoin, and I was immediately interested

Good for both of you. I have been working to find a way to make money online on the past but it is all dollars. Good thing you found it earlier. But on the past it is all like pay per click and it all just pay a little cent.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
February 16, 2016, 05:09:02 AM
I did not remeber exactly when, but it was on some technical forum around 2012. I did not pay too much attention to it  Angry.
Then when price of Bitcoin sky rocket Bitcoin was everywhere and everyone start to pay attention to it.
Pages:
Jump to: