Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 89. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 04:46:54 AM
I heard it from some friends. They told me that I must go to mining Bitcoin etc. And so far I like Bitcoin very much.
And I told my other friends to use Bitcoin to. And they are all happy with that. But maybe you must dont put all your money in it.
Activity: 462
February 16, 2016, 02:21:57 AM
Heard about bitcoin in the office. Colleagues are talking about a great opportunity  so I went and researched about it. I also talked about them how to get started on bitcoin. Since then, I am addicted to bitcoin. 
it is a great think to addict in someting good like bitcoin it can help you in the future :p
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 16, 2016, 01:32:17 AM
Heard about bitcoin in the office. Colleagues are talking about a great opportunity  so I went and researched about it. I also talked about them how to get started on bitcoin. Since then, I am addicted to bitcoin. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 16, 2016, 01:29:06 AM
I don't remember where I heard about it, but at the time I heard about it, it sounded like just another eCash attempt that was fundamentally flawed. I never paid any attention to it. My loss.

2013 I think it was (I could check, look at my transaction history) a good friend of mine in Canada mentioned she had some bitcoins. I wanted to show her how flawed and dangerous it was, so I looked it up in more detail. She trusts me and my judgement.

When I actually looked at it, I was blown away. It was so beautiful, I mean conceptually beautiful, it was an epiphany moment for me.

Been hooked ever since.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 12:58:26 AM
My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.
actually I also say this to my friends. but they all are not interested in bitcoin, somehow what the way of your friends, so you can immediately interested, what needs to be little evidence?
Activity: 532
February 15, 2016, 10:09:33 PM
Fucking good question!

No idea about it, maybe just on a forum... Or maybe I found a faucet at the begining ^^

good one for me friend told me who mined it and i starter with faucets at that time and now i do lot of stuff trading design and sig here for btc
quite good now
beginning I joined bitcoin. The most common way and the mainstream is mining and faucets, it's true?
my friend taught me that, generating bitcoin from the faucet and put it on mine cex.io. The first day of my
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 15, 2016, 09:03:58 PM
To be honest i don't really remember.

I was contributing to distributed computing for a long time. Seti@Home and World Community Grid (since 2008)
But I can' t really remember when I heard first of BTC, or cryptocurrencies.

There was a site with this penny auctions, and they asked for buying their currency. Thought about it, but didnt buy.
And I dunno if this was BTC. Was around 2009, 2010.

What I remember really well, was the story of the english guy who trashed his HDD with 3000 BTC stored on it.
He would have been a multi millionaire. The BTC rate was at 800$/BTC.
At that point I realized  BTC was something special.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 15, 2016, 06:14:04 PM
My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 15, 2016, 01:49:28 PM
First time I heard about Bitcoin in March 2013. A friend of mine told me that there is an "internet currency" which is called Bitcoin and that the price of 1 Bitcoin is around $50. He said that he thinks I should buy couple of Bitcoins because they will be much more valuable in the future. I didn't believe him then. Stupid me. )
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 15, 2016, 01:44:55 PM
I first heard about bitcoin in social media, more precisely facebook. I have many friends on facebook, and my friend who always upload the photos bitcoin he had, I always ask him, until finally he introduced me bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 15, 2016, 01:42:47 PM
I think I head about it several years back, but I started paying attention when the price first got to around $200 just before the run up to over $1000.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 15, 2016, 01:26:42 PM
For me i heard bitcoin when i was searching for ptc site to try to earn few usd in online and to use in future. but really not helps even i collect infinite PTC site i can't even got 5 usd in weeks or months.. they just gave me few cents for nothing that's im searching for another source to earn in online i saw some thread from other forum that they can make money just claiming every day in faucet list and ypu can make a money so i try it . and its instantly receive it in my wallet.. that my starting knowing about bitcoins.... so i am looking for another source how to earn bitcoin fast and i found this forum and i learn much here about bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 15, 2016, 01:15:38 PM
Fucking good question!

No idea about it, maybe just on a forum... Or maybe I found a faucet at the begining ^^

good one for me friend told me who mined it and i starter with faucets at that time and now i do lot of stuff trading design and sig here for btc
quite good now
Activity: 518
February 15, 2016, 01:15:27 PM
Fucking good question!

I believe people know bitcoin for the first time while they searching how to make money online , don't you?
And then people start curious how to earn bitcoin, next step they found many faucet sites and get their first bitcoin. I my self did not heard bitcoin anywhere i just search it myself as i stated above.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2016, 07:21:06 AM
I heard about that  on the web. 
same with me.
I accidentally found the article about bitcoin, and I was immediately interested
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 15, 2016, 07:09:39 AM
Fucking good question!

Activity: 464
February 15, 2016, 04:23:45 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
i heard it from article,not believe for the first time read,and interesting on second read,bitcoin just make me wonder,can i earn $$ from bitcoin?and some years ago,i got the answer.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 15, 2016, 03:54:49 AM
A friend told me about this. And thanks to him I am getting some good profits now through earning in signatures and some faucets. I also see this kind of currency in a website where you predict on what will happen it it will rise or go down. Some commodoties are also there lined up with bitcoin
Activity: 462
February 15, 2016, 12:51:45 AM
for me i know about bitcoin in 2014 and i start to collect and i'm satisfy with this experience
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 15, 2016, 12:33:23 AM
in my room back on early 2012 IIRC. I actually tried to mine using my GPU but something (forgot) made me gave up and lost interest until 2013.

how many bitcoin that you can make with the GPU in 2012 ? which GPU you use to mine it?
i think you lose more than 20btc ?
Pages:
Jump to: