Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 28. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
I manage many altcoins from bounties. What I do is:
1) I check everyday on Etherscan for their price (for ERC20 tokens)
2) I go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ to see markets where they are traded
3) I check prices on exchanges.
4) then I decide which one to sell...

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 05:40:20 AM
Exchange of crypto-currencies takes place on the exchange. On its website, you can place orders to buy or sell a certain amount at a specified price. When someone is ready to sell / buy the same currency accordingly, the coins exhibited will automatically be sold / received. In practice, everything is much easier than in words.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
Now the most convenient way to sell Crypto-currency are online exchangers because of the speed and simplicity of the exchange. Only the most popular coins are represented on the exchangers. I personally work with exchangers like xchange and x-pay.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
Bit-Z can be sold in REBL, but now the price is very low, so it is not recommended that you sell it at this time. I don't think REBL has experienced rapid growth. Last year, just after the end of the airdrop, it encountered a market decline. Now selling REBL is very irrational.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
Most altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., but you can check at coinmarketcap if it is already on other exchanges.
If the token is supported by its community and have a good project, there is a possibility that the price will go up.
But the common scenario nowadays, is that most airdropers sell their token immediately and causes the price to drop.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
You can sell your altcoins from airdrop on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia or Binance. Get an account on them and transfer your altcoins to that exchanges for selling

Once you see the name of the bursa go there and you can sell your altcoin, if you do not know your coin market try by going to coinmarketcap and searching your altcoin whether registered in coinmarketcap
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 08, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
of course on the exchange. you just got to find an exchange that accept pair of your coins.
if your coins listed on the big exchange such as binance, im afraid you cannot sell your coins because you need minimum deposit there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
the best place to sell your EQL is coinexchange. Bit-Z for your REBL. but i suggest you to hodl your altcoins while the market is down at the moment. wait for the best time you think its time to sell.
That's right, now is not the right time to sell coins. It is better to hold coins for a while until the market recovers. Especially since you received coins from airdrops.
If the projects are not particularly promising, then you can sell coins at the current price until the price is even lower. Anyway, coins are received for free.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
April 06, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
the best place to sell your EQL is coinexchange. Bit-Z for your REBL. but i suggest you to hodl your altcoins while the market is down at the moment. wait for the best time you think its time to sell.
That's right, now is not the right time to sell coins. It is better to hold coins for a while until the market recovers. Especially since you received coins from airdrops.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
I think that the best place to sell your alternative Cryptocurrencies is Binance it is a rapidly growing exchange platform that is collaborating with many of the initial coin offerings is being offered in the past months it is based out of China One does not serve its native country but is it is open to all of the countries around the world since it is not limited to only China and limited to their firewall it presents a huge opportunity.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 09:09:22 PM
If younhold a coin from airdrop or campaign . You just research in trading site if you hold is inside the trading site.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 23, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
Another option is to sell your altcoins to Uquid but currently they are having a backlog on debit card ordering and dont have any timetable for card issuance resumption.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 09:04:18 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 23, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
You can sell your altcoins to the exchange it is listed. Upon checking on the exchange it is listed, REBL is listed in BITZ and EQL is listed in CoinExchange. These exchanges I mentioned is where you can sell your coins but if you think that they have a future and will continue to rise in value. I suggest to wait for it to be listed in Binance or Bittrex, you will gain more with them. If the team is really working hard for them to be listed in good exchange. Just hodl and wait for it.
Activity: 66
March 23, 2018, 09:01:17 PM
Depending on which coin you have , you will have some exchange opening for that coin to make sell or buy orders. Check all of them on coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 42
March 23, 2018, 08:58:14 PM
the best thing you could do is to hold your altcoins/tokens. wait for the right time it will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
There is a lot of exchange market and you can see that in the coins that are listed in your wallet.  The best part of these coins when it has a price in the market my best sell of coins are Rebel, Equal, Trdt, and Tron coins be ause it has a great value of it.  Always check if the price of your coins are pumping up.
Activity: 155
March 23, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
You should check where your coins or tokens that you've gotten in airdrops are available you can check it through coinmarketcap.com. And search your coins or tokens and then click the market and from there you will see all the available list of your tokens or coins where you can trade it. Try to observe its market as well if it is a good coin it can give you higher gains if you will hold it.
Activity: 158
March 23, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Firstly you check coinmarketcap.com to know whether the coin is officially listed.  Also you've got to know which exchange each altcoin you have are been listed, one altcoin can be traded on two or more exchanges, I think by knowing that you can proceed to sell on those exchanges that have your altcoin listed.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
You can sell your altcoins on the exchange on which they are traded! one altcoin can be traded on one or several exchanges at once!
Pages:
Jump to: