Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 25. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 07:10:21 AM
I think that the best place to sell your alternative Cryptocurrencies is Binance it is a rapidly growing exchange platform that is collaborating with many of the initial coin offerings is being offered in the past months it is based out of China One does not serve its native country but is it is open to all of the countries around the world since it is not limited to only China and limited to their firewall it presents a huge opportunity.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:13:19 AM
After receiving token from airdrop don't be over joy if you look in your wallet and it has a huge amount of some token, check the telegram group of the project to check if it's on the exchange or still waiting to be inlisted. Then you can check the exchange if theu have....
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
At the moment you can sell your tokens and coins in many resources. There are a large number of exchanges on the market that provide services for the sale and purchase of crypto-currencies and tokens, which is very convenient if users do this.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
I can not tell you whether to hold or sell them.

You can check the different exchanges if your tokens are listed yet in:

https://coinmarketcap.com/

or

https://coinlib.io/exchanges
Activity: 57
May 17, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
After receiving token from airdrop don't be over joy if you look in your wallet and it has a huge amount of some token, check the telegram group of the project to check if it's on the exchange or still waiting to be inlisted. Then you can check the exchange if theu have....
Activity: 448
May 17, 2018, 04:40:20 AM
Try EtherDelta exchange, most of altcoins trade there, it is easiest way to sell your tokens. Also you can read announcement on website of your project or in social media where they got listed

Etherdelta is not totally safe (because of hackings etc.), you can use idex instead of etherdelta. Sometimes they can go into maintenance work but it is one of the easiest exchange to use when they are open Smiley
Activity: 33
May 17, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Very often starting prices on exchanges are low so it's better to wait for the green market.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Let's look at what Exchanges are trading these coins. Choose the best price, although I'm sure it will be the same. You can keep these coins for a few months, as they may grow. Look what this project is, is it worth waiting for? In my opinion, the best option for you is to place a sell order.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
Firstly find the exchanges where your altcoin trade. Then look the volume and choose the high one.
Finally wait for the price to sell.
Activity: 24
May 11, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
These coins you can sell on absolutely any exchange, but I would recommend not to rush and wait a bit, you will not lose anything in any case and if they grow in value, then you will remain at a profit
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
I advise you to use idex .exchange. decentralized. Very good
Activity: 243
May 07, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
First try to see what kind of coins you have on the coinmarket exchanges if there is already your coin name there you can immediately sell it, otherwise you can not sell it and have to wait for the exchange that terdaptar. if there is an exchange, you can sell it, I think so like the explanations of friends from other friends
Activity: 364
May 07, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First of all you should check what exchange that will accept your coins. Monitor it's value and if you want to sell then you can do so. My advise is to hold your coins if you have trust in it.
Activity: 203
May 04, 2018, 08:25:28 AM
It depends where your altcoins are listed. For me the best exchange is binance and idex but check it and make it sure first if your altcoins are listed to those exchange.
Activity: 20
May 04, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
you can sell altcoin that you have in the market that already suport with altcoin that you have. I recommend to sell it in bittrex because in bittrex have security and trading comfort and possess high trading volume.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
In Selling altcoins you need to first know the  value of the coin then go to the coin market cap then you can sell it at exchange
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 24, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
That two coins isn't have a good market exchanges as of today, they are just listed on etherdelta and forkldelta which have a small volume and it's price are still low. If you can manage to hold it for awhile then much better. You can check also some exchanger by using BitUniverse apps by using your smart phones.

it is better to use idex to sell the tokens than etherdelta and forkdelta because I have a bad experience with those sites. besides that, in etherdelta, you need to have a gas to make a transaction and I am not fine with that. although I am not too often to use idex, I think I prefer with idex to sell the tokens but only if the tokens are a list of idex sites.

If we based on reputation, IDEX is much better than etherdelta and fordelta for sure.
but still when I did some transactions in IDEX it did take time! I dont know why but I think its the high usage on that site. also not think because of my computer because other exchanges are working fine.
just sayin.
Activity: 658
April 24, 2018, 02:53:13 AM
You can always sell your Altcoin 24/7 on many known, tried and tested cryptocurrency exchanges like; poloniex,  bittrex,  kraken  and the rest.  There is even more freedom for you if you sell your token on decentralized exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: