Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 27. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:56:57 PM
I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.
not always the token is displayed on this resource. In order for the coin to be added there must be a high volume of trades. And if the coin is traded with low volumes then you will not find it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
I think you should go to coinmarketcap to see information about the coin you are holding, and see where the exchange index is. So you can sell them. Please study carefully before buying and selling them. Lost money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 16, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You can sell it to wherever your altcoins are listed  Grin
Seriously,they are probably listed in two or more exchanges, check the volume on each exchanges. Avoid those with low volumes as it is easy to manipulate the price.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Very often starting prices on exchanges are low so it's better to wait for the green market.

That is a good website  to find information about the exchanges where a particular coin is listed. It only lists reputed exchanges and thus users can trust the website.

Personally, I invest only in the coins that exchange in my country has got listed. There are about 10-15 of such coins in total and it is sufficient for me. I am not in favor of investing in more than 4-5 coins as it becomes really difficult to handle so much work. To invest and make profit, you also have to follow the news related to that coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 16, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
Look at coinmarketcap, where your coins are traded. If there are no coins, so it's not a significant project that could not even get into the register on this site.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
Normally I will sell my altcoins to fiat to crypto exchanges platform and the money will bank in several days later, it is quite convenience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 15, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
maybe you can sell your altcoin at idex.market because there are so many altcoin listings.and I also see the volume on the stock is very large.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
I'm selling my coins on some exchanges, i'm trading on bittrex, binance, kucoin also. You can register on them too and sell it there
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 14, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
for my experience I am selling Airdrop token in existing market tokens at IDEX or foxdelta.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Very often starting prices on exchanges are low so it's better to wait for the green market.

Activity: 187
April 14, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
thhere are many exchanges to sell your coins, but the best one for future sake will be the decentralized one
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

Firstly I didn't know ehre to sell all my tokens, but I asked my friend about that, and he helped me, so I'm using Bittrex and HitBTC for that
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Find out which exchange your altcoins came out. There and sell. If their value grows, you can leave. But if the amount you get now is enough for you, output. Don't be greedy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
Right now the whole crypto industry is experiencing a recessions, if you don't afraid of that and don't be panic, you may get much more value to sold, in future            
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
There is no best price, as long as you feel that you have enough, satisfied, and the price is at the top, you can sell it. No loss, no stuck, is very lucky. As long as it is profitable, it is successful.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
You can sell your tokens or tokens from the airdrop campaign on the stock exchanges listed at coinmarketcap.com. this web site has a list of crypto money exchanges where all coins are sold. If you are thinking of holding coins in your hand, you can give higher gains. If you are a good coin try to observe his market.
That's right, it's better not to rush to sell coins received in the bounty campaign. At the moment, they can cost quite a bit, but in the future the price of these coins can be much greater. And to check the price of a coin you can always at coinmarketcap.com. Also, if you have erc20 tokens, then watch the price on decentralized exchanges, for example on etherdelta.
Activity: 434
April 12, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
you should know first what type altcoin you want to exchange and where they are listed,you should not sell on decentralize exchange because,they dump lot of the coin they listed...exchange like binance,kucoin,tidex are reliable when it come to exchange
Previously you should check where your coins or tokens are then you can check it through coinmarketcap.com. And look for your coin or token and then click the market and from there you will see all the list of tokens or coins available where you can redeem it. You have to watch the market too if it is a good coin, and it can be a consideration that it can give you a higher profit if you hold it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
you should know first what type altcoin you want to exchange and where they are listed,you should not sell on decentralize exchange because,they dump lot of the coin they listed...exchange like binance,kucoin,tidex are reliable when it come to exchange
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
I would hold them if the amounts aren't big and hope for big long term gains
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
you have to check which exchanges list your coins.
join those exchanges and set up an account (kyc is usually needed)
send to the exchange from your wallet. and trade.

note if the amounts are small the exchange withdrawal fee can eat up a small airdrop so check the fees ( they change for each type of coin) some major coins can cost up to $20-30 to withdrawal on some exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: