Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 24. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
For instance, after ITO you can sell NGR, tokens of Nagricoin, to the farmers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

Hello, You need to check on which exchanges your coins are listed. See their price on the various exchanges and decide where it deserves more. And if you think they have the potential for higher prices, wait for their selling.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
I think you can pay your attention to one of the biggest exchanges like Bitfinex. There you can exchange your altcoins to other cryptocurrencies if you'd like. If you want to buy coins from coinbase just to transfer to exchanges, i recommend to buy Litecoin or Ethereum on coinbase due to the lower transaction fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You can sell your altcoins on different exchanges depending where it is listed. You should check an update to your holdings on time to time so you will be able to know where you can sell them. Then study your coins of it is good to hold by understanding its purpose.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
You can check your altscoin in Coinmarket.com or Coinlib.com search where exchange are your coin best volume trading. You can sell it right away if you want to in that exchange. If you believe hodl can give you a better value then you must hold it, patience is the key to get legit profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
May 22, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
for marketing issues we can check in the existing market coin in exchange where usually in forkdellta and idex usually already available.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
Depending on Altcoin which you sell, not always and not everything is on some kind of exchange ...
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
You want to sell my Altcoins that you won? You can use it easily and safely for trades that have stock market sites for this.
Activity: 77
May 19, 2018, 10:27:56 PM
I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins.
Activity: 120
May 19, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
Check the coin on coinmarketcap.com and also follow the coin on telegram to know the exchange it is trading but most coin are traded in etherdelta
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
I agree with you that Binance, Bitrex and Kucoin are the best exchanges in the world of cryptocurrency, because the coins that go in Binance, Bitrex and Kucoin are pretty high,
but I do not agree what you say about Forkdelta exchange,
I think Forkdelta is pretty good, I often exchange coins in forkdelta because not all coins can fit in Binance, Bitrex or Kucoin exchange
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 19, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
To know where the best place to sell your altcoin make sure to read and do some little research on the project itself of the coin or whether what site is provided on the coin. It would help you to know the future  development and news about the coin. It could also give latest update about the price of it in the market for you to know what is the best deal for you to buy, sell or trade in your altcoin.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
May 19, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
Better to hold it now mate, prices of those coin now compare to the day it landed on market has very far gap, see the all time high of those coin, its very far from prices right now.hold it mate becauae they have a capability to gain high prices in the future
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 09:16:08 PM
you can ask the dev, or bounty manager where you can sell it. because they have different exchanger, but almost new coin can trade in IDEX or etherdelta..
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 09:09:56 PM
First of all, you need to check that on which exchange these coins are listed you can check that from their website or coin market cap website where they mention about the coins listed on which exchange so find the exchange first where you can sell and sent you to coin to that exchange after creating account there and sell them.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 09:07:39 PM
My advice to you-sell all the coins received airdrop. In most cases, these are Ponzi schemes and they will fall in price. You can sell them on EtherDelta. Wink
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
You should know where you coins are going if you follow that coin development process, or else there is not way to know other than that if the developer doesn't plan for exchanges listing. Usually coins are first listed coinmarketcap for outsiders to know any info about that coin in order to trade in its first exchange.
Activity: 68
May 18, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
You should know where you coins are going if you follow that coin development process, or else there is not way to know other than that if the developer doesn't plan for exchanges listing. Usually coins are first listed coinmarketcap for outsiders to know any info about that coin in order to trade in its first exchange Smiley Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Very often starting prices on exchanges are low so it's better to wait for the green market.
 Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: