Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 4. (Read 4301 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Possibly around then, you are in a market circumstance that is additionally gainful, yet not with now. The market has descended extremely far, and exceptionally touchy conditions can change whenever, this is extremely spreading over once to make a deal. Better to hold up until the point that the typical market cost resembles the underlying cost you get it and hold up until the point that it expands again to pick up benefit. Answer to arbitrator
Activity: 120
September 03, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
Depending on where your tokens are listed. You can find your token information through coinmarketcap because of all the tokens that are already included in the list can go in check. Or you can follow the telegram for their projects. Normally all the information about where the coins will be listed in the Exchange through information in the telegram.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
You can sell your tokens and COINS in many resources. There are a number of exchanges on the market that provide services for the sale and purchase of cryptocurrencies and tokens. Find out where your COINS are listed and sell them there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
It is depends on which coins do you have and where your coins are listed on exchange because without list on exchange you can"t sell your coins. If you have ERC20 tokens then check out on Etherdelta or idex.market these are best exchanges are best for sell erc20 tokens in my views.
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 01:51:08 AM
You should at least tell us the name of your coins, the exchanges are huge and different coins are traded on different exchanges
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
For now, it would be foolish to sell their coins. As we are getting closer and closer to the denouement of events. Soon autumn and so activity in the crypto market will return and we will see changes in the mood of the community in to a better one.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
The best place to offer your elective Cryptocurrencies is Binance it is a quickly developing trade stage that is teaming up with a significant number of the underlying coin contributions is being offered in the previous months it is based out of China One doesn't serve its local nation however is it is available to the greater part of the nations around the globe since it isn't restricted to just China.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
I don't recommend you to sell them now or in the nearest future as well. It will be great mistake because prices are not so profitable now for such moves like selling.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
first, find out where your coins are traded, because not all exchanges are suitable for this, you can find out either in the forum branch or in the telegram.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
Interest first if the token that you have gotten can grow progressively or has a not too bad assignment by then hold it. in case you figure it will just swing out to a trap, by then offer it. A couple of tokens can be traded starting at now at etherdelta or idex, or if you require you may essentially sit tight for it to wind up available on some enormous exchanges.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
August 25, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
I sell the coins on EtherDelta. If they are not there, I search on which stock they are, then I register and starting selling them, it’s not so hard .
Activity: 81
August 22, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
You need to register on the exchange site where the coins are listed so that you can trade them.
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 09:52:52 PM
In my opinion, the first, you should check in coinmarketcap if it available it's up to you want to sell it or not, but my advice is when the price raisen more just sell it, don't sell it when the price raise down.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 21, 2018, 09:26:09 PM
I think selling of altcoins holdings it is all depend on the holders, personal financial crisis can also lead to let go of holding and panicking due to all altcoins are down, I also sell some of my altcoins but I also hold thus i can see that is promising coin.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 09:12:50 PM
The most important thing is to understand how all the same the whole mechanism works and I think everything will be fine. That means you really dont have a lose if you sell it or not. You can sell your alts from different exchanges that have the availability of your different alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
You need to follow the project well as they will announce the exchange where it is listed. Visit all the exchanges where the coin gets listed and identify the one with the good price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:04:06 PM
You cannot sell those tokens immediately because the tokens that receive in airdrops are not yet listed in any exchanges , however there are certain altcoins that when you participated in airdrops their tokens is listed already in some exchanges. That is when you are lucky , from what you have said you are lucky because the altcoins that you received from airdtops gained value , you should hold it until they where listed in a good exchange for you to able to sell them.
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 09:03:24 PM
It is up to you. When you see that the coins that you kept on your portfolio already gives you a good profit point. It is a good time to sell it. Make sure that you sell your tokens when you earned a profit, not a loss.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 08:59:55 PM
First you can search that your coins are listed on which exchange. And after finding exchanges, now you can see which exchange gives best price of your holding coins and also have best for trading. Now you can sell your coins.
But if you thinks that your holding coins price will increase in near future, then hold your coins, till they reach on your desired price. It all depends on you, whether the Altcoin you have will be held or sold. Wink Smiley
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 08:52:24 PM
Most airdrops tokens are not listed on exchanges, if you are lucky to have them listed on decentralized exchanges, you could easily compare price to make your choice
Pages:
Jump to: