Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 8. (Read 4301 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
you need to check the exchanges where these coins are listed alongwith the prices. you can check it on coinmarketcap. than you need to register yourself on that exchange. transfer your token there and sell it there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
I hold also a rebellious token before and i sold it to Bit-z exchange. Before the price was high because the market was healthy. If you hold a good amount of REBL tokens much better if you deposit it in their wallet for staking. But, rebellious is a solid project you might hold it for a while and wait for the market to fully recovered.
Activity: 117
August 11, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Well you need to know by asking the team where they list their token or coins. There are so many exchanges out there and sometimes they are listed in some random untrusted exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
I advise you to hold EQL. If I'm not mistaken, it is she who is now leading the discussion about how to appear on Finance, and we all know what happens to the coin, if it appears on Binance. A good rise it is provided and if you put a successful order, then all we can do is to congratulate you on a good profit.
Binance does not always have the hottest coins now. There is a lot of coins that are profitable in trading like Ethereum.
Activity: 237
August 11, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
Different coins have different exchanges.
if it is a ERC-20 tokens mostly it is listed in Forkdelta or IDEX.
but to be sure you should join their telegram group to be updated.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 11, 2018, 01:52:45 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You should have a regular update about the coins tha you are hodling. It is important that you'll know where to trade it or the future platforms of the project for you to have an idea if it is good to sell it or hold for a long term. Better do series of research first before you decide.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
I advise you to hold EQL. If I'm not mistaken, it is she who is now leading the discussion about how to appear on Finance, and we all know what happens to the coin, if it appears on Binance. A good rise it is provided and if you put a successful order, then all we can do is to congratulate you on a good profit.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
You can sell them on any exchange that has listed them for trading. Join their telegram group to get update on the exchange news.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 11, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
There are many exchanges where you can sell your altcoins without any issue. Before sell particular altcoin should be listed on exchanges.
If you have coin which is not listed on big exchanges like binance, hitbtc etc, than you can try to find it on etherdelta, there you may find it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Of course in exchanges. You cannot sell your coins with peoples directly because you won't know if they are scam or not.
If you want to sell your airdrop coins, i suggest you to not sell it because airdrop is worth only low price after ico.
Activity: 145
August 11, 2018, 11:19:24 AM
You are lucky to have some valuable altcoins for free as airdrop. People that sold months ago will probably be happy by now because the market has lost profits. You have to look for exchanges where it is listed and sell maybe forkdelta etc
Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
You can simply sell it on a centralized exchange or a decentralized exchange, with thousands of decks like that, why do not you find out?
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
first of all check the coin in coinmarketcap.com website and find the market coin can be sold under the market section. then do the selling
Activity: 77
August 11, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
first you see which altcoin you have. and you can sell it or exchange it. if you are going to sell directly, then sell it and take your exchange money. or go to the coin market website and enter your ethereum account and wallet and sell your coin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
if you get a coin from a bounty or airdrop then you must follow the bounty or airdrop telegram, because in the telegram always updates everything including the coin list in exchange ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 11, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
It is simple ,your altcoins will be sold to the trading sites where your altcoins are registered and there you can suggest the value for your altcoins ,there are many tradings sites that will accept your altcoins for tradimg.

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Altcoins can now be exchanged and sold on different thematic resources - for example, Idex, forkdelta. Here is a very attractive price, you can easily exchange money.

Yeah! Thats true but basically most of bounty campaigns and airdrops have its designated exchange site recommended for every participants it could be more accessible bounty exchanges, perhaps if the said tokens or coins not really a strong coins and from ethereum base product it could be in IDEX or Hitbtc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 11, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

If it's erc-20 then easiest to sell tokens is in forkdelta, all erc-20 token can be buy and sell there.
Also, check out telegram channel of each coins you want to sell coz for sure it's posted in there where you can trade your token.
In all exchanges, I prefer to sell/trade erc-20 coins in mercatox and coinex if it's already listed there. Also, stock exchanges is a good one. Just don't let your crypro stay long there for security. One sold transfer immediately to your wallet.
Activity: 158
August 11, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
You can sell your coins in the market or in other bounty hunter or coin holders.  But do not sell the coins if the price is too low.  Wait for the price to go higher for you to earn profits.
Activity: 280
August 11, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
Altcoins can now be exchanged and sold on different thematic resources - for example, Idex, forkdelta. Here is a very attractive price, you can easily exchange money.
Pages:
Jump to: