Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 7. (Read 4301 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
I think if you want to beat your bitcoin, the big trading exchange are the best options. As Huobi and other large exchange
Activity: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
You can sell your altcoin some exchange: bittrex, kucoin, Binance,.... they is big exchange to buy or sell altcoin. i hope you can choose the best exchange to starting sell or trading. Cheesy
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 12, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
see in their bounty threads the updates regarding their exchanger. listing depends on the team and it is not automatically listed if their project is done and become successful, you have to wait for further announcement for that.
Activity: 87
August 12, 2018, 10:19:08 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
I have also rebel token. You can sell or trade your rebel in the bit-z exchange.

To sell coin it depends upon the owner if they want to sell. They ca make their own descession if they want too. But before you make a descession you see first the market situation before you do so that you can't fell regrets after all.
Activity: 87
August 12, 2018, 09:41:46 PM
You are better to find where are the coins are listed because you need that information to sell your coins. There are so much exchanges at the moment and be careful not to keep your coins too long.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 12, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
Etherdelta and Forkdelta are the trending decentralized exchanges where you can trade your coins. With these two coins, you must be very careful with the URL because they require the input of your private keys. Make sure you don't give out your private keys to any phishing site.
Also, you can trade with Binance, Kucoin, Idex, Poloniex as these exchange have become the mainstream adoption now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 08:52:19 PM
You are the only one who knows that.. and if you received those coins, you should know in where it is being traded, why dont you make a little research before asking?
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
go to the exchanges tab and see what and when are these being sold .you can also refer in coinmarket cap.
it is always better to refer to different sites for the best rates offered
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 08:29:37 PM
EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key.
Activity: 42
August 12, 2018, 08:09:25 PM
The principal activity is to go to coinmarketcap and check if the coins are as of now recorded their. Since coinmarketcap is more solid and reliable. Select markets you can see where the specific coin trades are recorded and to offer the coins. Make a point to perform intensive research on those coins to know whether they merit keeping down or to offer before you make any deplorable move.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
Now, too, I plan to sell my coins, the market is saturated, there are different resources for work. Personally for myself recently I prefer to use forkdelta and etherdelta.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 04:54:26 PM
these are less known coins so you need to wait for the release of the coin to a larger exchange or wait for the pump
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
Go to coinmarketcap and look at what crypto exchange trades tokens you have received from AirDrop. Choose any of the listed exchanges and sell. I recommend IDEX.
copper member
Activity: 616
August 11, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
Firstly, check where these coins are listed. You can check it on coinmarketcap.com website, then you make an account on that exchange and transfer your coins to that exchange and sell it there.
Activity: 175
August 11, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
You need to find out where they are listed, most big exchanges not always have a new tokens or coins so try to find out in their groups. Usually they give announcements for listing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
First of all, you have to check that your altcoin is listed on which exchange. And sell it on the exchange on which you get more prices.
Activity: 315
August 11, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
The first thing you should do is to search through Coinmarketcap.com then search for the altcoins you are holding, you will see the list of exchanges trading it then you can go ahead and register if its centralized exchange. You can also sell your altcoins by making use of decentralized exchanges like etherdelta, forkdelta and idex. I hope these helps
Activity: 224
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 11, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
You can sell part your tokens and leave some for holding. Many do 50/50, well, the price is better to look at the coinmarketcap, and choose the exchange that suits you.
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
are you confused about choosing the market? calm, there are many markets here, just adjust to the salary I can, if you feel brave, brush, if you need money
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
depending on which market your altcoin entered, because if the altcoin you have is not in the market then you cannot sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: