Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 10. (Read 4301 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
August 10, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
Some of the exchangers are scam, so becareful what you have may lost them, by posting here you made good decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:12:06 AM
Today, many resources offer the opportunity to sell coins. There is a wide choice of exchanges for working with currencies, you just need to find the appropriate functional and directions of work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
If the price suits you, then why not sell these coins. Still depends on your internal evaluation and if you are not ready to keep longer - sell.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 02:26:08 AM
Your luck in that month may not happen in the current month. Where the price of all coins on the market experienced a very sharp decline. Don't sell your coins now if you realize you will only get a loss. Hold on for a while this year, so that market conditions improve and your coins get more improvements to exceed your purchase price or until you feel satisfied with the profit. After that, you can sell it.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
I have tried many exchanges, for several years I have been trading on almost all exchanges . I chose Binance
Activity: 148
August 09, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
In the event that you needn't bother with the cash at that point don't offer it yet, hold it for a brief period for its esteem will at present go up yet in the event that your happy with your income since its from airdrop then I figure its alright to offer it and it would diminish the dangers for its incentive to devalue.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 09, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
Now very cheap, the price of all the coins. Therefore, I decided that I would not sell my tokens and I advise you to do the same
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 08, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
what I want to ask is whether you are sure that you know the best price? because it could be that when you sell it the coin can still go up to a higher price so I suggest that you don't sell everything but leave some for you to hold
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 08, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
I usually wait for the exit on good exchanges, such as etherdelta and forkdelta do not sell, there are ridiculous prices
August 08, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
You can sell your token anywhere as long as they are listed. You have to register in the exchange site where the coins are listed to enable you trade them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
First check on the coinmarketcap this coin has been registered. Choose a market You can see where the exchanges are listed and sell coins.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
This depends on where the tokens or coins are trading or listed only there could you trade them unless you wanna trade on blackmarket like forkdelta.
Bittrex is where I like to do my trading.
August 08, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
This depends on where the tokens or coins are trading or listed only there could you trade them unless you wanna trade on blackmarket like forkdelta.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
First of all you need to find out whether your token is listed in any exchange or not. If it is listed than you can proceed by opening an account in that exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Why sell good altcoins? Altcoin market is run by whales. They wait patiently until naive small fishes like us make a mistake. Even if you are trying to trade daily, sometimes it's better not to do anything and not to make money instead of making an ill-considered deal and losing currency. I have learned from my own experience that there are days when you make a profit from not trading.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
First, you need to find out where your coin is sold, look at coinmarketcap,if not, then wait for the exchange, but in extreme cases, you can sell on EtherDelta, but do not be surprised that there will be a low price.

I prefer that you should sell your coins when the market price is pumping but it takes time because you have to wait for the price to grow.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
You can just offer your altcoins on trades that have them recorded so you would need to look at which trades that your altcoin has been recorded on so you cna send them on that trade keeping in mind the end goal to offer them. You should need to investigate trades that is most advantageous for the area that you are in too so.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
Every altcoins have a particular exchange site it gets listed on. It is just a matter of following the telegram page of the project and receiving updates on the listing of the coin of any of the exchange sites.
Activity: 3
August 08, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
There are alcoin selling channels like group, on the floor, ... Depending on the amount of coin and reputation there are ways of trading. I usually sell in groups to get cash, this way is very convenient, not to change through many stages
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 08, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
I think if you get enough profit or even at least sell in the existing market. the price may drop at any time as this time down very low, and it will be your part again for the coin HODL that has until the price improves and rises again.
Pages:
Jump to: