Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 13549 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

coinbase anywhere location or states do you stay you use coinbase to buy bitcoin but not to sell bitcoin converting into fiat money, or you choose bittrex and poloniex both are secured exchange the one of the most pioneer exchange in crypto aside from coinbase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

Over the counter is the best option though prone to scam but you can use escrow. I use local btc operators in my locality that is not that rare anymore. Banks accept it thru this 3rd party.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 30, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
There are quite a few different ways but none are particularly easy. Coinbase is good for newbies, but it requires a tricky know your company procedure before you can buy any
Activity: 32
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
I usually buy bitcoin at ATM, loclabitcoins or coinbase, because  it is the fastest and easiest way for me. But when I have to convert is back from btc to usd I use coinbase to wire to my bank account. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
You can buy bitcoin by using exchange bitcoin have legal at your country and support using bank account, my country have exchange have work with bank to make deposit and withdrawal our balance at exchange account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
I have never bought Bitcoin with a credit card, and I usually buy that Bitcoin with a Voucher. And I do it very easily and safely. I bought Bitcoin at Indodax.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
I buy btc in the safe places after I check the credibility of the seller. I hold coins now and I think that btc is the best crypto which will be successful for the long period of time
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 30, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
We can buy bitcoin at local bitcoins in that you can buy or sell bitcoins. For that they collect some transaction fees it would varies from one exchange to another. Some of the good exchanges such as coinbase, binance, hitbtc and bitrex. These are the best exchanges with safe and secure  for transactions.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
This will depend on which country you came from because here in my country we can easily buy bitcoins in many ways, I think the best that you can do is to make some research in which you can buy bitcoin using a credit card in you're country.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
you can buy it in binance or in coinbase, a place to sell and buy BTC in real terms and have a lot of interested people
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 30, 2018, 08:51:37 AM
Changelly, Luno, Reminato, Indacoin are few I can recommend but make sure you do your own research as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
December 29, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
We follow the on-ramps and off-ramps to buy bitcoin around the world for different countries.

https://www.bestbitcoinbuyers.com/

Since regulation and financial markets make the "adoption" of bitcoin difficult in some places, always good to know the anonymous options people can use world wide, the popular bank linked exchanges etc...

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 29, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
due to my country restrictions, most of the indians may bitcoin from localbitcoin which is safe and secure way of buying bitcoin and one more method to buy bitcoin is through coinmama through credit card and debit card we can purchase
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

Have you ever bought bitcoin, why do you ask like that
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
December 29, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
Here is a resource I created on the best bitcoin exchanges: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/how-to-buy-bitcoins-online/
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 29, 2018, 03:51:55 AM
Personally, I prefer to buy Bitcoin and basic cryptocurrencies using the BestChange service. With it, I can find the best quotes for bitcoin exchange and top cryptocurrencies in various electronic money exchangers. An additional advantage is that all these exchangers are proven and reliable.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
I buy bitcoin using IDR currency. so I chose the INDODAX market. as an easy place to buy bitcoin. because I like the simple and easy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
December 27, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/ go here and find a match here
to buy bitcoin, make sure that the exchanger is safe, to test the purchase scheme, please buy a small amount of BTC first, after a small amount has been successful, then it's time for you to buy a large amount, or according to your wishes
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
December 27, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
I buy bitcoin sometimes passing friends or fellow members. I think it's more practical and easy. especially for beginners. and sometimes I also bought it through the INDODAX market
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 09:58:55 PM
I personally have never found a purchase of bitcoin using a credit card, but I suggest you buy it at a bitcoin ATM in your country, because in my opinion it is safer to avoid fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: