Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 13549 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
Bitcoins are to be bought from many trading sites or it is,available in the cryptocurrency market selling their bitcoins , some are offering their bitcoins on line , so its not hard to buy bitcoins because there pkenty of supply in the market now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
If I buy bitcoin on my country's website to make it easier with my country's currency, I think buying the best bitcoin in each country.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 20, 2018, 07:15:39 AM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
For me I am from the Philippines I buy bitcoins from coins.ph. There are lots of bitcoins to buy but if you want to buy that away from scam buy at a very reliable company that can give you good price of bitcoin and really send you bitcoins.

That is the common way of buying bitcoins in our country but the price gap is too far and the update of price is too timely so it is better to look for the alternative way of buying bitcoin specially if you want to bought a huge quantity of coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 20, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
I used to make altcoin purchases on some exchangers, which at the exchanger there is an altcoin that I want, I usually make purchases on Binance and IDEX Exchange, or others like on Indodax
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
For me I am from the Philippines I buy bitcoins from coins.ph. There are lots of bitcoins to buy but if you want to buy that away from scam buy at a very reliable company that can give you good price of bitcoin and really send you bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 04:32:50 AM
I buy Bitcoin on the exchange market in my country, because I can deposit exchange of FIAT money from my country directly with Bitcoin. so that I can quickly have BItcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 20, 2018, 02:28:13 AM
if you mention your country, you would get better suggestion from the forum users Smiley
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 01:47:01 AM
I have buying Bitcoin two ways ,one think person to person and second think exchanger site like to binance and kucoin. Actually two ways is good safety to buy Bitcoin but likely binance most number good think you can buying bitcoin.even if your country have some people used Bitcoin then you can buy face to face.it will give you best safety without anything lossing.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
I prefer the following place to buy bitcoin: (in order)
-> Coinbase
-> Binance
-> Robinhood
-> Coinmama
-> CoinExchange
Activity: 35
December 20, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
coin-base is the site we can buy the bitcoin..it is user friendly and very easy to use....
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2018, 12:26:44 AM
What country?
There are many countries allow the people to buy bitcoin. In my countries I use a certain wallet to buy bitcoin and I will deposit and in a convenient store and they will process it and I will wait for a couple of hours and I will received my bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
December 20, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

I think you can visit a local trade involving fiat currency. of course in every country that does not prohibit crypto trading has a local market. or you can buy in several large exchanges such as bitrex or hitbitc
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
December 19, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

local exchanger is recommended first, pay attention to the legality of documents from the local exchanger, if there is any doubt, the next priority is to buy bitcoin on a friend
this is done because to avoid fraud, so when things happen that we don't want, we can report to the police in our own country

and if there is no local exchanger and friend who sells bitcoin, then we can buy at large exchangers such as Bittrex, Binance, KuCoin, Poloniex and so on
Activity: 5
December 19, 2018, 10:31:05 PM
i 'm finding a channel to buy btc. if you know any you can give me.
Activity: 162
December 19, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
You got to pick Best Altcoin Exchanges for this, I mean there is no other option I can see or know. You can go towards direct options from people, but that surely is too risky and is not something I personally will recommend at all.

As I feel you are just not required to take such risk and without requirement, it’s crazy to take any risk at all. I will NEVER risk unless I am sure of the gains.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 19, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

You did not mention your location but coinbase is the most secured environment, if you are located in the Philippines or you have a relative in the Philippines, we have coins.ph where it is so easy to buy and sell the top cryptocurrency in the market like Bitcoin, ethereum bitcoincash and Ripple
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
The best place to buy bitcoin is through a good reputable crypto exchange sites. A lot of these good exchange sites provide the opportunity to trade your local currencies for bitcoin. Some of these sites are coinbase and localbitcoin. In my country, there are institutions who buy and sell bitcoin for physical fiat, I mostly use these institutions.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 19, 2018, 07:15:55 PM
There are several places to buy bitcoin with credit card depending on your country.

- Localbitcoins.com
- Coinbase.com
- Blockchain.com
- Crypto.com
- Changelly.com
- Coinmama.com
- Indacoin.com
- Iqoption.com
- Cash.app
- Luno.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 19, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
I buy bitcoin in exchange. Most of the time, we can buy a low price of bitcoin in unpopular exchange which have low volume. But there are top 20 exchange that has low price of bitcoin. I do not buy using credit cards because I depend my investment to my earnings in bounty. So, I directly invest in exchange where I convert my tokens.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 19, 2018, 07:02:45 PM
A number of exchanges currently support buying crypto with fiat and I don't think you can go wrong with choosing anyone of them like Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase etc.
Pages:
Jump to: