Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 13549 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
buying in exchange is the best choice, we can buy it to control the price of btc because we know a lot of exchange and can be used as a comparison. so many choices and can be done
There are many exchange available where you can buy crypto coins. I buy on exchange but store it on web wallet because there is safer to keep while waiting for the price to increase again. On exchange you can set the limit on how much you are going to buy so nothing to worry that you miss the moment to invest in more lower price.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
December 16, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
I buy bitcoin on exchange you can buy with Creditcard and debit card on the exchanges and there some websites from where you can buy.
copper member
Activity: 53
December 16, 2018, 01:42:12 AM
In my opinion coin-base is good for buying bitcoin and it  is very easy process to buy bitcoin from that..
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 15, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
You can buy bitcoin and use exchange account support payment at your country, many country have their legal exchange itself and my country have Indodax and support for using bank payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 09:14:27 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

I am never tried buying bitcoin with credit card but i think many exchanger can use credit card for buying bitcoin. BUt i think buying bitcoin in coinbase is recomended because its reputable exchanger
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 15, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
buying in exchange is the best choice, we can buy it to control the price of btc because we know a lot of exchange and can be used as a comparison. so many choices and can be done
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
There are so so many places one can buy it's bitcoin depending on which one is faster and beneficial. Some escrows offers this with nice deal( got to be reliable escrows not the fraud ones). You can also buy from exchanges but just that one have to wait till the other are been fillee and more so not all of exchanges are good places to buy bitcoin but some are just worth it, to mention few (bittrex, binance, polonix etc) just that the transaction fee might be exorbitant.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
buying a credit card with a low fee depends on how your country applies. I see a lot of several exchanges that provide bitcoin with a low fee and we can see that as a good option to always see each exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
in cex.io is the only site where i can buy witout any troubles. Im from nicaragua in central america. Almost avery other page to buy crypto are banned by the banks. i also have tried turn the crypto into fiat and send it in to my bank account without any troubles in that page .
coinmama only worked in the near february of this year, after that was already  banned
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 11, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
I will strongly suggest that you buy from Remitano https://remitano.com just create an account with them and buy your worth, also you can buy from other exchanges around the world. When buy Bitcoin you must be at alert to avoid been scam
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
If I am not mistaken you are wearing a signature of a various exchanges where bitcoins can be bought with various means of payment like credit card , bank transfer and other online payment. You can buy from those exchanges, yet my best is localbitcoins.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
November 11, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
It depends on your mind because have been many ways to buy Bitcoin ex: Exchange site and in your country people. Actually Exchange site is the good for buy bitcoin.and people some Risk because of the scam problem.many good and trusted site have in this market place so you can choose anymore for buy/sale your Bitcoin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 07:28:47 AM
I think it is depending on the what country you are because their are some of website that selling and buying bitcoin in that country just like here in my country that even banks, pawnshop, remittances was selling and buying bitcoin so it is easy for us to invest and to buy bitcoin for trading. But in your case I think theirs a website that selling bitcoin and you need to pay via PayPal or credit card just try to research.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 11, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
Local exchanges might do better when buying bitcoins. But, in our case the our local exchanges has some limitations on buying bitcoins and the volume of bitcoins that we could buy will depend on the level of KYC we passed. I know KYC is for the good of the government to identify its constituents who among has bought bitcoins and to check also that the bought bitcoin will not be abused in an illegal manner.
Activity: 70
November 11, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
I think people can just buy bitcoin easily by sign up an account on coinbase.com first. I believed this website will help a lot for beginners to follow especially when buying bitcoins in singapore.

Guidance for beginners: https://vulcanpost.com/629860/buying-bitcoin-in-singapore/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
November 11, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
I am surprised after seeing this query because I can see you are a very old user here. However, You can buy Bitcoin in coinbase or Coinmarketcap recommendation link. To get the link just go to coin details there you can see buy option.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
November 11, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

You can buy bitcoins through credit card from here https://www.coinmama.com/bitcoin.

Read this thoroughly you will get your answer how, when and where to buy bitcoins with credit/debit card https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-credit-debit-card/.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 11, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Everyone has a way of his/her depends on which country are they living. Off course there are too many ways to buy Bitcoin. Some platform has its own way to borderless payment. But I think the easy way to buy Bitcoin, Buy in your country if it possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Which counrty are you living in? The conditions would change in every counrty. I am using one of our local company to buy and sell my coins. Which we call BTC Turk. They are very trustable and their commision is %0.03 and this acceptable. I would recommend you to but bitcoin with your credit card if you have one with using Paxful which is the best place i believe. I used to buy from there before our local company has opened.
Activity: 2
November 11, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
I think you can buy at blockchain or coinbase. I usually buy at coinbase and see very well
Pages:
Jump to: