Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins? - page 6. (Read 13549 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 19, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

I recommend Luno I believe they make use of credit cards, just my own say I have made use of them in terms of buying and also selling off instantly.

I don't buy Bitcoins I just get it from my bounties, but if you can buy then I guess it could be on those exchanges and Coinbase is one of them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 19, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

For newbies I advice they use escrow groups where they have legit sellers and buyers managing the group or better still make use of Luno or remitano. We have lots of scammers out there and for you to be on a safe side.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 19, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
sometimes I buy using PayPal, but I often buy directly on exchanges, such as Binance, Bittrex, Ethfinex, HitBTC, and others.

after I bought, I always trade using a quick and short-term strategy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 06:03:39 PM
Not only one good site with low costs that accepts bitcoin purchases using a credit card. One of them is CEX. io! Why is Cex.io? because this site is one of the earliest Bitcoin exchanges working in Europe, the US and several South American countries. The verification process is very broad and can be completed in 30 minutes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 19, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
I usually buy my bitcoin in exchange site. I do not use my credit card to buy bitcoin but there is a wallet that allow the user to use their credit card to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
If you want to buy Bitcoin with your credit card you can go to Coinbase because you can buy bitcoin there with your credit card with low fees of course. I don't know other places that accepts credit card payment to buy bitcoin
Coinbase is online wallet where you can easily buy bitcoin through your credit card. Talking about the fees I do not have any if the fee is high or low because I do not use any credit card to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
If you want to buy Bitcoin with your credit card you can go to Coinbase because you can buy bitcoin there with your credit card with low fees of course. I don't know other places that accepts credit card payment to buy bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

where are you from
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 17, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
I don't think anyone but coinbase accepts credit cards.
Maybe ebay too, but it's full of scammers and prices are higher than market prices.
So either accept coinbase fees or just make a wire to a lower-fee exchange like kraken.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 17, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
I prefer to buy bitcoin in my local market because it is easy on the deposit and also if there is a problem it is very easy in its range. considering that now there are more and more markets that I don't think are clear. of course you have to be careful in choosing
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
Since OP hasn't answered where he lives, I'll give a couple of recommendations.
1. If you insist on using credit card, Coinbase is still the best. Not the lowest fees in the world, but not many alternatives allow for credit card purchases.
2. Buy with cash locally - there's always people willing to sell at market prices if you look hard enough. But I can't be more specific since you didn't give us a location.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 17, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
You go to google find, usually people use coinbase to contain less bitcoin. You are going to coinmarketcap.com to find out because all coin has information there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I don't buy Bitcoins I just get it from my bounties, but if you can buy then I guess it could be on those exchanges and Coinbase is one of them.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 17, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
XCH4NGE https://www.xch4nge.com/ - They're a fiat to crypto exchange, they're the safest and most professional platform I've used. They're the only platform I've seen to have live 24/7 support and they're introducing a corporate banking system which is a lot safer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 17, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
as you have mentioned nothing about your country, I am linking a post that might help if you are in any of the mentioned countries
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/buy-bitcoin-credit-debit-card/
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
December 17, 2018, 03:35:45 AM
As a newbie when i first got into bitcoin i chose coinbase as it is easy and safe. However, after trading for a while i have switched to localbitcoins as it has better rates than coinbase
Activity: 28
December 17, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
coin-base is good for buying coins... so you can buy there...
Activity: 11
December 17, 2018, 12:38:41 AM
in the past i mine btc. but now i think the market not have future so i don't join this
Activity: 54
December 16, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
Buy bitcoin on Changelly. Then send money to any wallet or exchange. I recommend sending it to the exchange right away, because in this case you can change Bitcoin for another currency at any time. I hold bitcoin on Hitbtc. Also you can hold it on Bittrex.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 04:50:37 AM
i buy with coinbase and btc atm. btc atm is like 300$ difference. and 7% fee. coinbase logs your deposits and withdraw. i tried changelly and they were asking for id card. they have btc atm with less fees but it is far where i live. in the bay area.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
December 16, 2018, 02:22:05 AM
What country?

We cover tons of countries anyways.... not that OP is coming  back to the thread.

https://www.bestbitcoinbuyers.com/best-bitcoin-exchanges-by-country/

For every country in Africa, Asia, North America, South America, Europe and Oceania we cover the trusted (KYC) Exchanges available and the Anonymous Options to buy bitcoin in the country.

As options increase or decrease in a country, we'll update how to buy and sell bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: