Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 13549 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
Not so long ago I came across an online service called epayments. This is an online wallet in the likeness of kiwi or advcash. With it, you can buy bitcoins directly without interest on the Ukrainian exchange DSX. In addition, you can order a card that will store dollars. The Commission is only for the conversion into your currency. You can use the card all over the world.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
There are so many ways to get Bitcoin, one of them is by buying in the exchange market, I myself buy Bitcoin on the exchange market in my country, because it's easier to exchange my FIAT money to BTC.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 12:36:11 AM
i buy on bittrex
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
If you need or buy a bitcoin, you can compare it each exchanges the price they are different prices in each exchanges it depend on the transaction fee. You try to check local bitcoin much less price and the transaction fee.enjoy buying bitcoin...
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
Very easy, you can get bitcoin from a secured exchange like binance, bittrex, cryptopia, but for me I do buy mine offline.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 25, 2018, 09:56:49 PM
My most favorite is Coinbase (gdax) / cex.io   , Currently as i see cex had some problems with withdraws to bank accounts / cards . So did use Coinbase recently and had no problems at all .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 25, 2018, 09:49:35 PM
It depends in what country you live? Know the local digital wallet used there and use it to buy crypto, as easy as that. You no longer need to visit exchanges or make a transaction with other people, just make sure that the wallet was legit.

Here in the Philippines, I used coins.ph to buy crypto especially btc but there are also few choices available such as eth, bch and xrp.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
do you need bitcoin, and don't know where to buy it? oh my god ... almost all exchangers sell my friends.

I'm used to buying it at

https://www.binance.com
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 25, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
iam getting mostyl my Bitcoins with Blockchain.com they working with coinify.com
And they charging no fees for SEPA payments up to 10 000 € per buy.
Iam working long itme with this wallet and its long time trusted .

kind regards
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
December 25, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
Bitstamp is the first choice for me. It is very convenient for me and fast, but i suppose this only works if you are in European economic zones, maybe also for USD but i am not sure . Also this exchange is as genuine as it comes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
bitcoin can be bought in different platforms but the one i trust most which i have been using for a long time is luno. luno has been reliable and trustworthy, don't know if it works everywhere but it is what i use here in nigeria
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
Google is your best friend, just type it on search column on your browser

buy bitcoin with credit card

and then you will see a lot of website providing buy bitcoin with a credit card...

or you can see some reference here:

https://www.bitpremier.com/buy-bitcoins
But OP needs more reputable seller in which i think in google is more scammers are available,thats why he wants some referrals so the deals might need escrow os some kind of,i believe that local bitcoin is what more appropriate for what OP needs,all he must do is to find the right one
buy bitcoin anywhere you can if there is a store that sells official bitcoin. and it's better to buy with someone who really sells it. if you buy at a place where fear is trapped to make profit. so you must always be careful.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 25, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

I think that would depend on the country you belong dude. Because here in my place we have exchange that bitcoin accepted together with

ethereum, XRP, and Bch too are being use for remittances, billings and etc. But most often worldwide they used localbitcoin.com to buy em.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 25, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
Google is your best friend, just type it on search column on your browser

buy bitcoin with credit card

and then you will see a lot of website providing buy bitcoin with a credit card...

or you can see some reference here:

https://www.bitpremier.com/buy-bitcoins
But OP needs more reputable seller in which i think in google is more scammers are available,thats why he wants some referrals so the deals might need escrow os some kind of,i believe that local bitcoin is what more appropriate for what OP needs,all he must do is to find the right one
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
December 25, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
I usually buy the bitcoin through friends or directly through the stock exchange EXMO. I do it very rarely once used obmenka ( Monitoring of exchangers "bestchange")
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 25, 2018, 12:50:27 PM
You should mention your country first, in most of the countries it's not something that's legal thus you need to buy the Bitcoins online or from person to person transactions.

I would suggest going on localBitcoins.com

Or find someone who wants to sell.

Also you can directly buy from a wallet if the services are still open in your country.
In most , it's banned.
There are many online and offline wallets that you can refer to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

All depends on your country, if you want to use a credit card to buy bitcoin then you can do it in a place that provides bitcoin purchases using a credit card.
During this time I bought bitcoin by filling out my account balance first by making a transfer to buy bitcoin. But if someone provides a place to buy bitcoin with a credit card, of course it will be easier to make a purchase.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 25, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
There are several places to buy bitcoin with credit card depending on your country.

- Localbitcoins.com
- Coinbase.com
- Blockchain.com
- Crypto.com
- Changelly.com
- Coinmama.com
- Indacoin.com
- Iqoption.com
- Cash.app
- Luno.com

Localbitcoins is my first priority because it is one of the most reliable to buy bitcoins.
Coinbase is also highly reliable exchange through in some countries it is not working.
I don't know about how to buy bitcoin from blockchain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
December 25, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

For newbies I advice they use escrow groups where they have legit sellers and buyers managing the group or better still make use of Luno or remitano. We have lots of scammers out there and for you to be on a safe side.

in my opinion using such an escrow or OTC group, it will only make us deceived because now there are many fraudsters who use more than 2 accounts and pretend to be sellers and mediators as well. Scammers like this type should never be given a space. Luno is good to go  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 25, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
They are many ways to buy bitcoin, by using a credit card, and also depends on your location, that is the country you're coming from, nevertheless, Nigeria are recommended by using luno to buy and sell not much fee charged.
Pages:
Jump to: