Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 125. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
October 04, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
1-bitcointalk
2- twitter
3- websites like icoalret
Activity: 234
October 04, 2017, 07:26:06 PM
I would use this forum to look for the best ICO's it is the least biased place, where you can ask questions to everyone on the team.

Currently there is too much advertising on other sites and these so called "ICO rating" websites.

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding, their ICO launches on the 1st of next month.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 09:51:10 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I usually see some ICO info on the icotrackr website, it is a website that provides ICO that is running, past and future. I think it's very helpful in finding an ICO project.

Going off of this, I just scroll through ICOalert and find ones that really stand out and look promising.  You just have to be able to tell what's a good idea and what isn't.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
October 03, 2017, 09:38:03 PM
Here and social media like Facebook. I like joining more intimate groups where there's productive discussions.

Sometimes it's not even people asking, but just posting articles. You have to read the articles and do the research themselves. I found out about UnikoinGold through facebook and looked more into it with the press coming out about them. Another good indicator is the whitepaper: https://static.unikrn.com/4242/unikrn_bm/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 06:47:08 PM
First of all I'm looking here https://www.icoalert.com/
After that try to find some information about ICO project what you choose her on bitcointalk. Ask some friend about it do some reserch about project and think. After that you should decide good or bad this ICO what have you choose
Activity: 175
October 03, 2017, 06:21:19 PM
You are in the best place to find good ICO but novadays anybody find good ICO i think.Dovu token its still live and also i invest it.i should look the whitepaper.its the interesting ICO
Nope, You may not get the OP's purpose. I meant most of the interesting ico didn't appear to the public and the investors must find that privately such as zero protocol project and another project too.
You may join in every group to get the more infor about the promising project.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
October 03, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
You are in the best place to find good ICO but novadays anybody find good ICO i think.Dovu token its still live and also i invest it.i should look the whitepaper.its the interesting ICO
Activity: 44
October 03, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Im browsing in this forum in Announcement section and also on coinschedule.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2017, 05:47:24 PM
"Page count" on the "ANN" threads here is (oddly enough) a good indicator of hype to determine if its a good short term investment at least.

That is also a decent indicator as to whether its a good long term investment sometimes.

-B-
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 05:31:42 PM
icotracker.net and icorating.com
Most of all ico you can check on this sites.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 03, 2017, 05:25:10 PM
the Discounts are the best thing anyone can find on any ico plus the information about the project and especially the team is the most important one
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 03, 2017, 05:00:11 PM
The forum is my prime resource for ICOs.
And the reviews featured innews sites like coindesk an cointelegraph.
For a general list of running and upcoming ICOs, I check https://www.coingecko.com/ico?locale=en
yeah i suggest this forum since most of the upcoming ICO and on going ICOs are posted here, all you need to do is to read it here, advantage of this forum unlike some sources about ICO is that you can see if the ICO is a scam and people tend to give their insights.
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
October 03, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 Huh

And on all the various ico platforms... just google ico platform
Activity: 112
October 03, 2017, 04:50:24 PM
Honestly, I think the best the source for ICOs is BitcoinTalk.org.  I was stalking on here for years before I joined, LOL but seeing the AirDrops for some of the [ANN]s and for those whom are not technically incline but have money to invest, I have found that the community is very welcoming and helping you understanding the technology.

You can ask anybody about it.

Next best source is Reddit.com, then Steemit.com. Then YouTube for visual and audio explanations and then all those other B-S ICO websites.
1. bitcointalk.org
2. reddit.com
3. steemit.com
4. youtube.com
5. All other B-S ico focused websites

**ERC-20 spin-offs are B-S! **
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 04:20:24 PM
Reddit is a good option, also different telegramm chanels
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
October 03, 2017, 03:56:02 PM
Mainly in bitcointalk.org yet this is in my opinion a good site also tokenmarket.net
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 03, 2017, 03:51:40 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
To my understanding bitcointalk forum here is the largest and best place for one to get information on new project. One can get good project that is newly announce for pre sale of their ICO, just like Graft which is a Decentralised Universal payment processor and am currently promoting their project.
Activity: 197
October 03, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

I usually see some ICO info on the icotrackr website, it is a website that provides ICO that is running, past and future. I think it's very helpful in finding an ICO project.
I would be happy if you share the name of the website you are talking about to find the details for current, past and future ICO's.
Activity: 378
October 03, 2017, 03:20:40 PM
Dear,
Bitcointalk is a big forum about ICO CryptoCurrency. it's a great platform for getting the immediate information of good ICO.
If you want a new ICO, then you can search here. The new coins will usually must announced in bitcointalk.org AAN thread.
So you can find here and get a interesting ICO.

I hope you will success
good luck
Activity: 197
October 03, 2017, 03:17:58 PM
Bitcointalk is just a platform for getting the immediate information usually before other medias right now. The new coins will usually announced in bitcointalk. However, we can see a growing number of ico that taps on other media like telegram and slack and twitters. It is great as these telegram and slack is a place where curious people can ask more questions and the active devs can help to clear the doubt. On the other hand, it is also a good indicator to see how hype the project is.

I follow bitcoin talk to find new ones and it works. Also, the other ico and project tracker web sites are very useful in this purpose. They provide important information about upcoming ones.
We do have each ICO's threads with its own details in bitcointalk separately. But Do we have a specific link in BITCOINTALK with ALL ICO's details at least briefly explained on their projects and unique features used on one page / on a single area to compare and invest on. If not, why don't we create a link or a site like Crytocompare.com or Coinmarketcap.com or modify these sites with details suggested?
Jump to: