Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 22. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
if you want to find an interesting project in ico then I will follow a bounty in a campanye then there will be no announcement that gives details about the project more clearly so that I would Learn about and understand the potential of the project in the future...
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
We have a group where every ICO is discussed and analyzed. The team has a financial analyst, two programmers and also advertisers.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
I generally find them on icobench, they tend to compilate the aspects you need to look out for when searching this kind of projects, after that I look for them on the forum to learn a bit more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
I don't like telegrams, but most ICOS choose this way of communicating with potential investors. That's what I think the ICO when place announcement, to close the topic, but to ask them what you can not. I now do not choose ICo, on vacation from them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
I use a variety of sources, both forum and specialized sites that review the ICO projects. Such services are very often useful, if the site is of high quality - then usually they collect all the necessary information.

I also regularly monitor the reviews of reputable websites but I just consider it a reference factor to consider ICO projects. I often study the project very well from a variety of sources to decide on the investment because it is the most important step in the success of my investment project.
August 23, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
 I like the site because they listed interesting and good projects, so that's where I normally pick my ICO from, also some times I pick from influencers like Ian balina .
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Reddit is a good option as for me, every morning check these, also you can find different telegramm chanels and social media like Facebook. Most of all ico you can check on this sites.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 23, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
For me I find interesting ICO in reading or looking for the whitepaper because they are one of the trusted source of information when it comes of looking a good ICO in this kind of industry.
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Before I was looking at ICO Bench but as long as Im not sure i their ratings now, I use this tool https://forico.io

All the info about crypto is there, really usefull
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
My favorite place to look for Ico is icomarks. I like the fact that you can see immediately how much the project has collected.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
For me, the best site for best ICO's are here in bitcointalk. You should simply peruse the not insignificant rundown of ANN's and pick. In any case, I request to be frequently refreshed, you ought to likewise trust with different assets. Internet based life, for example, twitter and Facebook is additionally a decent approach, or, you can buy in to an ICO posting webpage so they can email you the most recent news about up and coming ICO.
Activity: 99
August 22, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
i find interesting ico on bitcointalk and so i found Kittoken here!

• Provides benefit sharing between token proprietors.
• Provides solid resource upheld business exercises.
• Self-overseeing innovation and worldwide referral.
https://kittoken.net/

August 22, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
 I study the articles of experts and various professionals well. I do not invest my money in the project  because I like the Team members, the decision to invest is a very important decision for me.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
I usually read ICO websites as well as crypto publications and news and look for ICOs that are consistently mentioned. I also consider how they doing in terms of promoting their ICO in the world Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
Here, on this forum you can find the newest and thr most interesting ICOs, another good site is ICOBench.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Often I take after bitcointalk and maybe a two site for that. Also, I keep on researching about ICOs on their announcements and claim distributions and so on which I extremely intrigued.
copper member
Activity: 303
August 22, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
Just monitoring [ANN] announcements of ICO`s here. Or use ICO trackers
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
There are alot of good ICO can be found on this forum others may find it on social media but I always did my research before participating on the said ICO. You can always check ICO rating for good reviews
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

All the interesting and promising ICO I find on this forum. Also I immediately check it for presence in the thread of the scam accusations.

It takes too much time alone to analyze all the bounties appearing on the forum. Therefore, it is best to enter or create your own team to analyze and select projects.
Activity: 58
August 22, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
Mostly in Bitcointalk but i also based on ICO review sites but i do verify it on my own to prevent biased reviews. As of now Vanig got my attention a new e-commerce that will run on a blockchain it uses hyperledger to build a secure e-commerce ecosystem that will change the traditional online shopping experience and by removing middleman consumers will enable to purchase in a cheaper cost . As of now Patent for their Blockchain Solutions are under pending status ! A truly remarkable marketplace that will change the retail industry !
Pages:
Jump to: