Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 48. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
I find ico projects by reseaching crypto projects and in our crypto community group. Make a main crypto group with friends. Then you can updated. You will not miss any great ico opportunity. And in these days i suggest you to find about project Guarium. It is a good good ico opportunity about e e-commerce.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
I always look for interesting new projects first on the portal of ICO DROPS, and after that I try to analyze myself and make an independent conclusion! These guys do their job very qualitatively, their estimates can be trusted!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
I find about the ico project on bitcointalk forum, social media like facebook ,slack,telegram etc.  the complete information in on bitcointalk forum. beside I look for the ico project from the icorating website.
Activity: 30
June 22, 2018, 01:56:22 PM
I'm using ICObench for now, but will be moving to menlo.one soon. Being able to use a single platform to see listed ICOs, join discussions, make/check reviews, and actually manage your portfolio is too good of a project to ignore especially since their team has a good track record.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
As for me I normally find my ico using icodrops i like the website, because they list some good ico, so i normally go there to pick my ico and then i will do further research on them and see if i will invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 22, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
All that interests me in terms of new projects I find here. On the forum. Here you can find absolutely any information about the project related to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Bounty will be help to choose the ICO project. But choose the best project. Then invest. ICO project it good opportunity of the learn more information of the project. People get the some project information and easy to choose the best ICO. If received the best project token. Hold the long time. Token price is increase day by day. It good future improvement. So learn the ICO projection information in the bounty campaign. Most of the project release in the bountry. I like ICO project. So i will check the project then invest.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
For me bitcointalk.org is the primary source of any information about ICO! Also I'm looking for potential projects to invest on icodrops.com I really like this site, the project team is very professional. They also have a telegram channel. All new information about ico is updated instantly.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
June 22, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
I usually find so many or almost every interesting ico on this bitcointalk forum.Also sometime I like to see top youtubers review on good ico.Then I research by my self on some social media about it.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
It is best to look for new crypto projects here on the forum, you can immediately discuss it in their topic, ask the questions you are interested directly to the developers.
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
I visit website CoinSchedule. It list all the best ICO projects that are in the Crowdfundings interface. This site lists only the projects they have analyzed and carefully scrutinizes that it will grow and is worth investing in
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I usually find in this forum and some websites for ICO such as ICOgens, ICOdrops, ICObench. Those are 3 ICO analysis websites attract a large number of interested readers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
You can search for the ICO's and their campaigns in this forum itself, you can got to Alternate cryptocurrencies section, Marketplace (Altcoins) and Bounties (Altcoins). There are numerous ICO's launched everyday but you need to do a thorough validation and observation before investing into it since all the ICO's are not successful.
I agree, it is better to use the information provided by this forum. Thus, you will learn to distinguish a good ICO and you will not have to constantly look for information.
I agree with this man's point of view. BTT is more authoritative, more informative, and more accurate. Therefore, in the forum, you can find what you want and discuss with like-minded friends. It is a very meaningful thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
June 21, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
ICO Drops, I am not endorsing it but it's very simple and easy to look. ICO Bench, because I would like to see the rating of the ICO given by the experts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 21, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
Usually I find here on Bitcointalk, but I also use additional sites like Icobench and bountylord. The most reliable information is still here on the forum. And all the links lead here.
Activity: 95
June 21, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
You can search for the ICO's and their campaigns in this forum itself, you can got to Alternate cryptocurrencies section, Marketplace (Altcoins) and Bounties (Altcoins). There are numerous ICO's launched everyday but you need to do a thorough validation and observation before investing into it since all the ICO's are not successful.
I agree, it is better to use the information provided by this forum. Thus, you will learn to distinguish a good ICO and you will not have to constantly look for information.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
I found majority of my favorite ICOs that I have attended from bitcointalk forum. so keep your eyes here closely. I also checkicobench just to make sure I don't miss anything interesting.
Activity: 65
June 19, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
If you need know, you must have representation of companies by their white books. It is necessary to increase the time on this forum from 1 -2 hours to 8-10, then there will be no problems with this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
I find first on site icodrops.com next, selecting a company looking for information on the Internet and on the forum
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 19, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I always look for bounty by looking at the bountylord. then i see the rating of ICO on ICO bench after that i see thread bounty on this forum.
He asks about the ICO for investment, not for the bounty. These are often completely different , projects that are good for investment, not so good for bounty.
I often use  some the telegram and the YouTube channels  to find the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: