Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 46. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
Telegram is full of positive vibes
Activity: 135
June 24, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
If you want to find good quality ICO, you need to do good research.
I advise you to actively use social media.
You can get up-to-date information using Twitter and Telelgram. I do that.
Activity: 78
June 24, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
There are hint of good ICO all over the pages of bitcoin talk forum. In particular you will find good ICO been discussed in the sub a section of alternate cryptocurrency section. My experience with good ICO are those ICO found in alternative cryptocurrency section.
Activity: 96
June 24, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Personally I'm using many channels, this and telegram channels , this and paid sources of (where analysts disassemble projects and recommend the most promising ), Ah and of course same forum, far without him)
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 23, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Usually, I check on this forum or I check websites, like icobench. This forum is rich with new and up-coming ICOs that could be a gem in the rough. However, the critical point is what to choose. Since there are so many projects coming out day in and day out, it's just too hard to actually choose which ones would be successful in the future. Therefore, if you are serious with venturing, you should really have a healthy list of guidelines to help you determine on which projects to choose.
Activity: 197
June 23, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
There are numerous approaches to discover appropriate ICOs. One of them is twitter. Twitter is an extraordinary source in the event that you take after the correct records. I continue checking twitter ordinary for new ICOs and openings. You should try it out. There is one thing you have to do and it is , regardless of where you get the data from check it your self. Continuously settle on the last choice yourself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 23, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I read this forum and different live blogs of famous traders or investors. Web-sites with ICOs reviews are also very useful in such an activity. Sometimes my friends tell me about very prospective projects.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
I use many resources to search for an ico project. Ico drops, bitcointalk forum, i'm also use many telegram channels to search for top ico projects.
I do as well, but the last stage of ICO verification is always the forum. Here you can find almost any information about the project.
June 23, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
Most of the projects I find here on the forum, there are a lot of them now. And there are a couple of good rating sites, like icodrops or icobench.

For me, The bitcointalk forum is enough site to search and provide a good ICOs project that you can choose, you can browse in the bounties   to display all active and coming  bounty campaign that you can participate.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
Most of the projects I find here on the forum, there are a lot of them now. And there are a couple of good rating sites, like icodrops or icobench.
Activity: 490
June 23, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Now I'm doing it on the forum, it's very difficult to get through a lot of projects that look like a scam today, so it takes a very long time, I think it's better than giving your money to the scammers.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
I joined many crypto groups on telegram, twitter and Facebook and I get updates from them. I also get some updates through email from many websites I subscribed in. But then I always do my research before I join any ico
Activity: 44
June 23, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
in bitcointalk sometimes post posts about promising ico, just in a telegram I entered into talks about crypto currency, and there too they write about prospective ico
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
Mostly on bitcointalk and in social media. But when searching, you need to know that even the best project can be a scam.
June 23, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Bitcointalk is a big forum about ICO CryptoCurrency. it's a great platform for getting the immediate information of good ICO.
If you want a new ICO, then you can search here. The new coins will usually must announced in bitcointalk.org AAN thread.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 23, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

i usually find many interesting ICOs in some peoples review. They write it on their spreadsheet.
But always DYOD or do your own diligence before investing on the ICOs because you can get scammed if you not careful
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
As far as I participate in bounties from time to time, I have noticed a few bounty managers who usually support only quality projects. For instance g0blin.com works with top-notch NEO-based ICOs. Spotcoin (https://www.spotcoin.com/) is one of those. That's going to be a comprehensive platform for making crypto/fiat operations more accessible for regular people.
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 23, 2018, 11:19:14 AM
I like ICOs rated by experts as it has good filters by which you can select ICO's you wish to invest in.
They have cateogrised ICOs into different categories, like business categories, country categories etc.

I also think that we should pay attention to the rating that the experts gave to the project, but there are sites that do not give an adequate assessment. They put the marks above those who paid thereby confusing us! For example, I believe ICO Drops can be trusted, but ICO Bench often makes a biased review in my opinion!
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 23, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
I use many resources to search for an ico project. Ico drops, bitcointalk forum, i'm also use many telegram channels to search for top ico projects.

Best ICOs are not find to hard to now because we have now lots of websites where we can find best ICOs for investment Purpose and for bounty rewards.
You can find best ICOs in bountylord, ico bench etc.
Activity: 320
June 23, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I find some interesting and hot ICO here in this forum and in some sites and i see some hot ICO's in that site. Try to research you will see some good ICO's and Hot ICO's if it is on going or upcoming. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: