Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 45. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:36:34 PM
This forum has a bit amount of promising ICO projects along with their bounty campaigns, unfortunately there's a lot of scams also so be aware, other option could be reddit.
Activity: 96
July 01, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
I usually check the announce sector in this forum to find out the good ICO. After that access, its website to reach whitepaper, check Linked of the team's members and advisor's member. To find out the good ICOs, you have to have good economy knowledge. Hope that you will succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
There are no announcements for an interesting ico. It all depends on your knowledge. The investment you need to learn a lot, there are many sites judging ico, bitcointalk is the place to discuss that ico. You can refer more to the decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
All the interesting crypto projects I find here on the forum. I do not trust the services that provide the rating of crypto projects, I believe that only self-study of the crypto project will give an opportunity to find an answer to a good or bad crypt project.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
This forum is helping me to find a good ICOs. I keep making investment with ICOs because I have enough knowledge to make my investment double or even triple. I keep reading whitepapers and researching the people behind the project for me to ensure that my money is safe and secured.
It really takes much time in finding good ICO project even if it is in this forum but there are several ICOs are really working and be one of the source of income by trading and participating bounty campaigns. And also there's a lot of website too provided the upcoming ICOs like ICOdrops https://icodrops.com/. You only need to do is research about their project, fundamentals, community, and also the team backgrounds.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 30, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
You can find good ico on social media, bitcointalk in cointelegraph website and i find this website they will alert new ico.
https://www.icoalert.com/
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
This forum is helping me to find a good ICOs. I keep making investment with ICOs because I have enough knowledge to make my investment double or even triple. I keep reading whitepapers and researching the people behind the project for me to ensure that my money is safe and secured.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 09:58:20 PM
This forum has an important role in the update interaction of each ICO, in fact I just need to read whitepaper, project depth, and thread crowd level. These three things will run in balance with the potential for success. In addition to this forum, you can do this search "Upcoming ICO list" and it should bring up a few websites that list them.
Activity: 141
June 29, 2018, 08:07:00 AM
There is one good ICO project named DAKUCE which started there ICO on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.

Till date, it is known to be the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange and if you are someone who is looking for some solid investment and good returns then this is the best project to have a look on.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/which not only looks promising but I guess will serve your purpose of being profitable too. Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secure and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top-tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, with the safety of the traders its topmost priority. Apart from that, it is a platform wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. As per the aforementioned cryptocurrencies the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded.

Dakuce Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dakuce-cryptocurrency-exchange-3-million-daku-450k-for-bounty-4387779
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
Now it is difficult to find a good project. It seems to me that this is due to the fact that the market is a long time in the red zone.
Activity: 47
June 29, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
The best way to find about good ICOs are in our forum here on bitcointalk in the ANN threads of the projects, usually focus on the comments of the users that have high rank such as legendaries, their comments are clarifying everything
Activity: 152
June 29, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
The bancor site is a good place to look. But also this forum offers a huge amount of info on ICOs. Good luck friends!
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
I find my best spot - Sonder ICO on ICOBench
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
I like ICOdrops but I don´t know why some of the ICOs don´t have an adequate rating, that is, they are sometimes undervalued for what they really offer.
Activity: 504
June 28, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
I do it wherever I can, I always look at the forum, I also look at rating sites that could get a little respect, I think that this will be a good idea for you, so I think that you need to use all the sources that there are you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
June 28, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
sergikrnd,
Wow, thank you for that one, can't believe I haven't heard of this website!
Now, as for myself, I find majority of ICOs after browsing this very forum, or maybe Reddit. Reddit is pretty good for unbiased opinions and fun analytics. Also – memes.
Activity: 56
June 27, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
I would like to find ICO projects on some the announcement board on this forum. Also, I will keep an eye on the twitter, facebook and bitcoin signatures. Finally, I will do more research on the dev team and make a decision if it is promising.
Activity: 387
June 24, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Many ways.  Social networks, Forums, news services, news from bounty managers, bounty platform, personal developments, telegram Search and much more.
Activity: 105
June 24, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
I find all interesting ICO from bitcointalk forum and social media, and also I have some friends who are also much into crypto. Reddit is a good option.
Pages:
Jump to: