Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 49. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I always look for bounty by looking at the bountylord. then i see the rating of ICO on ICO bench after that i see thread bounty on this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
You can search for the ICO's and their campaigns in this forum itself, you can got to Alternate cryptocurrencies section, Marketplace (Altcoins) and Bounties (Altcoins). There are numerous ICO's launched everyday but you need to do a thorough validation and observation before investing into it since all the ICO's are not successful.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
There's a variety of telegram groups that give information about the new coming icos even before they actually become public.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
 I saw several channels in social networks that give information about new ICO. Plus ICObench and ICOrating
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
I always check on  https://icobench.com/ website looking for interested an ico project, there are I can find details about project ico start and finish, more easy to learn and know about good or not an ico project to invest our money. After checking I start to know about their media social account is lonely or not, I check telegram ico channel to know about more information about investor have start to invest or still waiting about news information.
Activity: 110
June 18, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
From the mediocre ICO to the highest quality ICO, everything is in this forum. You just need time and thoroughness to get the ICO. ICOs that have a large community, usually also have a supply of many investors who then have a great opportunity for the community to get a lot of investment returns. You must use a high level of vigilance in order not to get stuck on a scam or that is not working properly.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
They are interesting in that they can generate high income for us but they are extremely risky, if you do not have the analysis experience you will choose the wrong ICO project. So you should learn the market experience as much as possible.
Activity: 3
June 18, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
I think this works very well - simply set google alerts for "ICO" and voila, you will get a constant newsflow on ICOs!  Wink
However, there's simply a lot to sieve through and an effective way to understand ICOs in-depth would be to attend events held by the companies offering the ICOs. Would need to get access to invitation though.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
June 18, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
By reading on bitcointalk and seeing what's released here, but honestly the majority of the ico's suck. Even the coins/tokens that make you a profit most likely suck and are useless after the initial PND.
Activity: 44
June 18, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
I look ICO both here in [Suspicious link removed] and icobench.com. ICObench can make you become smarter in terms of investment. It is really a reliable source because the ratings of ICOs are from the professionals and top investors. ICOrating also specializes in evaluating ICOs.
Activity: 43
June 17, 2018, 08:46:57 PM
I find interesting ICOs and crypto projects on bitcointalk, forums and some social media. Each and everything related to the ICO can be known better through forum announcement threads and through the respective websites of the ICO's. I usually read ICO websites as well as crypto publications and news and look for ICOs that are consistently mentioned.
Activity: 285
June 17, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
may be for I follow all comes from the forum bitcoin this and it also we should really selection carefully ICO ICO emerging as more and more ICO popping up and all of course not good looks all and perhaps only from this forum we are looking for ICO there may be that can give other alternatives in addition to this forum
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
I trust only bitcointalk. I actively read topics on the forum and choose the right one for myself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
Many people are looking for different ico sites for ico, I think you know them , but they are not always good (
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
June 16, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
I like website icodrops, I find a lot information about perspective projects on it. I chose the project for investment in this website and i was in plus.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
Well, my answer is on this forum. Here the greatest amount of ICO and discussions about these projects. In addition here I can ask the question directly to the manager of the project if something is not clear to me.
Activity: 133
June 15, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
Very often I find good projects in special rankings. But some people do not recommend trusting this source of information. You should be able to analyze many projects yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
I find projects from the guys from the ICO Drops team, in my opinion they have the most adequate and independent assessments and project reviews. After that, I myself analyze the project and draw conclusions I should invest in it or not!
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
i usually find new icos from ico related websites. there are so many ico reviewing websites but only few of them provide good review about new icos.  i think bitcointalk announcement thread is also a good source to find a new icos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 15, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
This forum provides the most complete information on all the new ICO projects. Here you can directly ask questions to the ICO development team. All other forums often refer to bitcointalk. I also saw several channels in social networks that give information about new ICO. Plus ICObench and ICOrating.
Pages:
Jump to: