Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 50. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
There are three places i find my ico, The first place is on ico drops web site, second place is on bitcointalk by checking other members signature and third and final place is on telegram channels.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
A couple ICOs that haven't launched yet, but still are worth paying attention to...
Muirfield IP, private equity fund on the blockchain.
Fr8 Network, goal of removing intermediaries from the supply chain, bringing revenue back to carriers and distributors.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 01:58:19 PM
I feel this is the best place to find ICOs, you can ask questions, see what the community is saying and find bounties etc. I don't think there is a better platform to be able to ask the creators of the altcoin questions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Many interesting ICOs can be found on the Bounty Lord, where a variety of destinations for all tastes are presented.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
With social media you can find many ICOs. What you need to be aware of is finding good quality ICO.
There are too many ICOs in the market. Some ICO projects are stealing people's money. You need to be careful.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
Bitcointalk is the best place to find new ICO and good bounty program. When getting a new bounty and ICO program, I analysis those rewords, effort and project reputation. I found a good program on bitcointalk called Guarium (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdroppre-ico-live-guarium-e-commerce-automation-huge-pool-3359820) this ongoing very good ICO program. Visit their official thread for more information.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
I find interrsting bitcointalk forum ICO ,because th is good way for good project to brigth future. so i intererst ICO . i hope u also agree.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
IcoDrops.com is a good one
Activity: 190
June 14, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
I find interesting projects on bitcointalk. I also follow the news from the band in Amazix telegram. I like the guys who work there, because they managed many good projects.
I choose campaigns on the rebel bountyhive.io and bounty0x.io
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
on other sites, especially i always look at ico calender. the application is very practical and easy to use. I am excited to find out more about ICO. we can see when ico it starts and ends, we can also see the ico to come. there also explained for detailsthe project, about the team and its roadmap. You can find it also kn alt announcements. You just have to browse, read their projects, their plans. And moat importantly, you should check on the team just to make sure your in good hands
Activity: 106
June 14, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I first found it here in this forum of course because signature campaign is the only campaign that I always join. Then I am curious about those ICO thingy so I visited some sites that handle ICO then I discover what ICO is then some of their timeline. Usually I join in signature campaign before the ICO.
Activity: 378
June 14, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
On bitcointalk first and foremost, there are lot of legit ICO here, dont rely on the post, always consider the feedback or how the community preview the said ICO. Thread are bias, commentator are not. Go for verify ICO. click my signature for more info.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
 I usually go at coinschedule to see the live token sales and Ico s. There you can find a bunch with great project, I came accross cube which to me has a great potential
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
Guys advise on the recommendations of friends service for finding those already passing ICO and those that will soon be. Using them you can preliminarily study all the dates, details, offers, Bounty campaigns, pre-ICO. icobazaar.com
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
As you google it, you will come across many ICOs and it's actually hard to pick-up the right one. Many ICOs are been scams so I guess you should follow a trustable website.

Coindelite will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As for current going ICO, Dakuce is the most popular ICO and many individuals are talking about.

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. More and more folk every day are getting curious about Dakuce and how it is unique, in this world full of good-for-nothing startups and scam ICOs.

To find more interesting ICO you can visit: https://coindelite.com/

and to know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
June 13, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
a lot of interesting ICO, you can visit this forum, in bounties altcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can see in the link, for other than that I do not know, because it's been from the first I always see it there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
some altcoins can be a scam specially when it is too good to be true and some are legit projects that will not be able to succeed but this are the usual risks out there when participating to ICO's but they can be certainly profitable.
Activity: 571
June 13, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
I find interesting projects on bitcointalk. I also follow the news from the band in Amazix telegram. I like the guys who work there, because they managed many good projects.
Activity: 53
June 13, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
We can find ICOs in various places like bitcoin forum, social media, youtube and ranking web sites. But real issue is finding interesting and good ICO. It is possible to get ideas from those sources. ICO investments have a huge risk. We need to do our own research and find the best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
To look for Interesting ICO's, i personally scroll down on the Altcoin Announcement Section where i can find lots of Interesting platforms and programs. We can also use a website called ICObench which i guess is mostly used by ICO's that will be launched in the future and even platforms that are already running. You can also look for ICO's in some Facebook groups that allows exchanges of insights regarding ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: