Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 6. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
April 08, 2016, 03:13:18 AM
I see that Bitcoin will be bigger then that it is already. I hope that over 10 years we will be able to pay with bitcoins at more stores and online web shops. This would make Bitcoin users proud.

10 years is still long, probably a great development would still happen before that time...more and more Physical stores would appear by that time and I think the bills we have will be conveniently be paid with bitcoin..
Yes, 10 years really very much long duration for me too to imagine beyond that.
Most probably we can go simply say, after 10 years bitcoin would have acieved the mainstream adoption of payment system by everywhere in this world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 02:43:10 PM
I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

well i see it everywhere, no, it won't change fiat, but i am sure that we will mainly use both, fiat and bitcoin, and of course every store should accept bitcoins, both, real life ones and online ones, and yeah, everything can happen, it might even have bitcoin bank just i don't see a point of that
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 07, 2016, 06:07:45 AM
I see Bitcoin being even more successful over 10 years. I think that you will be able the pay at more stores with bitcoins. This needs to happen because it is the only flaw that Bitcoin has at the moment. 

If our local stores will start to accept Bitcoin as form of payment in the coming years, then that will be something amazing! I can see myself already buy my daily needs here and use my phone to drop the store a few bits. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 07, 2016, 05:50:17 AM
well, do not think anybody can really see what's going to happen 10 years ahead in bitcoin.
but if the price is increasing every year and developments of bitcoin is increasing, I am optimistic 10 years and even 20 years, bitcoin will have a bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 07, 2016, 05:34:54 AM
I see Bitcoin being even more successful over 10 years. I think that you will be able the pay at more stores with bitcoins. This needs to happen because it is the only flaw that Bitcoin has at the moment. 
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 07, 2016, 05:11:09 AM
Bitcoin will be more powerful in future and it will be a global currency in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future, bitcoin will be much stronger currency in next 10 years.

Well that's true, it will be stronger in the coming ten years, but speaking about the user, I don't think that we will see it used by everyone, but for sure, it will be known everywhere..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 06, 2016, 06:15:35 PM
Bitcoin will be more powerful in future and it will be a global currency in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future, bitcoin will be much stronger currency in next 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
April 06, 2016, 05:48:56 PM
In 10 years, the bitcoin price could be 30 to 50 times of present value. So it could be $10,000 to $20,000

10 years I`d be 40 years old.

I would def probably be tired about bitcoin by then, just being honest lol. No one wants to be still at a older age to enjoy their bitcoin if value has to wait for that long.

This is just me though, but there are others who would willing to wait it out till that age.
As my speculation the price he mention is impossible for bitcoin and i think the maximum price for bitcoin is arround 1k usd to 2k usd.. this is just my speculation even in the future.. and i think 10k usd is impossible it will never happen in the future..
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
April 06, 2016, 05:15:09 PM
I see it stronger than now, and being a strong standard currency... but many other altcoins functioning well too, with easy and fast exchange among them.

Why do u think that altcoin will be functioning as well ? I don't quite agree on that, because the point of altcoins in my eyes is only to serve as sort of testing
ground for possible bitcoin options in the future, instead of testing them on main, bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 05:14:49 PM
In 10 years, the bitcoin price could be 30 to 50 times of present value. So it could be $10,000 to $20,000

10 years I`d be 40 years old.

I would def probably be tired about bitcoin by then, just being honest lol. No one wants to be still at a older age to enjoy their bitcoin if value has to wait for that long.

This is just me though, but there are others who would willing to wait it out till that age.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
April 06, 2016, 04:41:29 PM
I see it stronger than now, and being a strong standard currency... but many other altcoins functioning well too, with easy and fast exchange among them.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 06, 2016, 03:32:47 PM
I see that Bitcoin will be bigger then that it is already. I hope that over 10 years we will be able to pay with bitcoins at more stores and online web shops. This would make Bitcoin users proud.
But I believe not just more stores. Almost all the stores will be accepting bitcoin payment by the time of 10 years from now. Yes, bitcoin will grow as an inevitable payment system in 10 years so that we will be able to use bitcoin more than our current fiats.
Activity: 406
April 06, 2016, 04:30:29 AM
I think it will be the most used payment method in the future. Because you already can see now that Bitcoin is more used and that is good.
But the problem is the value. Because you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem and also risky.

I also see it as one of the most used payment, although I think its also not to predict because maybe there will even be another coin that will be better by than or something.
I think if it will be still used it will be much bigger than now and it will has a lot more users and has a stable price by than.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
April 06, 2016, 04:15:17 AM
It will likely be worth more than it is now. I expect that there will be a much more mature ecosystem that is shared with altcoins but bitcoin will maintain its gold status.
Yes I also do not have any doubt that bitcoin will be more worth after 10 years. Moreover bitcoin would have achieved to more than gold, it would be like bitcoin will be treated as a platinum or even as diamond.
The most people are indeed hoping that it will reach a high value so we can all make some good profit in the future, but the bad thing is that you are not for sure.
But 10 years is a really long time and some people dont have even the patience for it to wait such a long time for some good profit, so they are trading now to make some profit around this time.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 06, 2016, 03:11:35 AM
its still like trusting your money to a exchange site no different to putting btc on banks.
this isn't possible for smart bitcoin users though.. i don't think bitcoin banks are trustworthy. i'd rather keep my btc  to my hard drive wallet.
Activity: 756
April 06, 2016, 03:05:55 AM

10 years is still long, probably a great development would still happen before that time...more and more Physical stores would appear by that time and I think the bills we have will be conveniently be paid with bitcoin..

Right now we are limited with the stores available for bitcoin so that we can shop while walking along the street and in 10 years time there will be stores that will be available by that time.
it is already starting in brazil more and more place accepting bitcoin as a modem of payments, I think after 10 years bitcoin will be embrace all over the globe popularity of this coin are already known in the virtual world, possibility of reachin 1k$ in the next ten years can be achievable for this currency virtual coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 03:05:05 AM
It will likely be worth more than it is now. I expect that there will be a much more mature ecosystem that is shared with altcoins but bitcoin will maintain its gold status.
Yes I also do not have any doubt that bitcoin will be more worth after 10 years. Moreover bitcoin would have achieved to more than gold, it would be like bitcoin will be treated as a platinum or even as diamond.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 12:49:31 AM

Right now we are limited with the stores available for bitcoin so that we can shop while walking along the street and in 10 years time there will be stores that will be available by that time.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 06, 2016, 12:30:55 AM

Activity: 336
April 05, 2016, 09:41:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: