Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 5. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I see the bitcoin at a high amount in about 10 year, globally known and worth a good amount of money.
I also hope it will be used a lot more and also be accepted by the banks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think the bitcoin will be a lot bigger and also a lot better because of the fact it has such a good future a head.
Most likely it will go to a high amount also.

I think the bitcoin will be in ever part of our life and the infrastructures will be built around it. It is univisal.
It's not as universal as we might like, the blockchain and technology related to Bitcoin are more applicable in the financial sector, and not really valuable in any other industry. It might be a good addition for contracts, but aside from that, not a lot else.

The technology is certainly applicable, but we just have to see where it is applicable.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I think the bitcoin will be a lot bigger and also a lot better because of the fact it has such a good future a head.

I think the bitcoin will be in ever part of our life and the infrastructures will be built around it. It is univisal.
Activity: 476
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?
I never thought about that, that a bank would take over Bitcoin that is a good option. But 10 years is just to far away to predict no one knows what will happen with Bitcoin at that moment.
It would be nice if you can have some profit in the 10 years but it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Because they want to earn profit in a fast time and that is bad for the most people because that it not possible for them.

I don't think that people will hold their coins for that long time, everyone wants to make quick profits so they will prefer to buy and sell on regular intervals and I think that is the right thing to do.
Traders who are currently long will be left either margin called or forced to close their positions at a loss, triggering a selling cascade. Long position volumes are very high, which signals that the risk of another brutal price dump is higher than average, should those positions be squeezed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I never thought about that, that a bank would take over Bitcoin that is a good option. But 10 years is just to far away to predict no one knows what will happen with Bitcoin at that moment.
It would be nice if you can have some profit in the 10 years but it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Because they want to earn profit in a fast time and that is bad for the most people because that it not possible for them.

I don't think that people will hold their coins for that long time, everyone wants to make quick profits so they will prefer to buy and sell on regular intervals and I think that is the right thing to do.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Well, gold is set to begin a 10 year down trend... and Bitcoin being Gold 2.0, in a world that desperately needs a hedge against the impending global financial meltdown, can only mean one thing = moon
Provided Bitcoin gets proper recognition in the world outside of this forum. Even if there is a financial meltdown, I bet many more people would choose gold to bitcoin to keep the value of their savings.

Yeah people have more faith in gold in compare to bitcoin as gold exists since long time and they feel that their money is safe with gold, bitcoin can disappear anytime.

As time goes on, people will have more faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more useful than the gold and you can buy things with it.
Yes we can see people using bitcoin as payment in more stores and we can find majority of people having their own bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 364
i don't think banks will do something with bit coins because they cant get a stable value it's to risky for them. And people
are using banks for cash and cash is everything so the banks already have everything.
Well, gold is set to begin a 10 year down trend... and Bitcoin being Gold 2.0, in a world that desperately needs a hedge against the impending global financial meltdown, can only mean one thing = moon
Provided Bitcoin gets proper recognition in the world outside of this forum. Even if there is a financial meltdown, I bet many more people would choose gold to bitcoin to keep the value of their savings.

Yeah people have more faith in gold in compare to bitcoin as gold exists since long time and they feel that their money is safe with gold, bitcoin can disappear anytime.

As time goes on, people will have more faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more useful than the gold and you can buy things with it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

well i don't think that bitcoin would need a bank because that would make no sense at all, so i don't think that it will have bank even after 20 years

but i am sure that bitcoin will be very, very popular as more and more stores will accept them, online stores accepts them too, steam now does that too
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 30, 2016, 11:00:10 PM
Most countries likely will not ban Bitcoin unless it becomes a giant entity threatening to disrupt the status quo.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
April 30, 2016, 02:45:51 PM
I think the bitcoin will be used by 10 million people in the world regularly. That is 20 times of current users.
April 25, 2016, 11:30:03 AM
we will see bitcoin in skyline and the bitcoin will be use like the air around us Roll Eyes
the future is near soon we will see it  Grin

Bitcoin will be used universally in the next 10 years. Its adoption will be gradual and usage will increase a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
April 08, 2016, 04:05:59 AM
we will see bitcoin in skyline and the bitcoin will be use like the air around us Roll Eyes
the future is near soon we will see it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 08, 2016, 04:03:56 AM
I see Bitcoin being even more successful over 10 years. I think that you will be able the pay at more stores with bitcoins. This needs to happen because it is the only flaw that Bitcoin has at the moment. 

If our local stores will start to accept Bitcoin as form of payment in the coming years, then that will be something amazing! I can see myself already buy my daily needs here and use my phone to drop the store a few bits. Cheesy

well, that is the dream of any bitcoin user in the world to be able to spend their bitcoin's directly in any physical store around them.
anyways in 10 years i think this can be possible, since we can see that the adoption has already begun and there are small shops (coffee shops,...) accepting bitcoin here and there.
Pages:
Jump to: