Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 4. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 07, 2016, 06:09:18 AM
I also think that Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that many people will use it and now we have to promote it more so they will get to know about it so that is nice.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin but just save it now.

That is right. I do not know the price of bitcoin at some specific point in the future, but I know it will be higher than now. So I will hold it.
Activity: 298
June 06, 2016, 11:38:35 AM
I also think that Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that many people will use it and now we have to promote it more so they will get to know about it so that is nice.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin but just save it now.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2016, 10:43:16 AM
I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?
I am not sure what to think about over 10 years because with Bitcoin you will never know what is going to happen. Lets see what is going to happen with in these next couple of years.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 04, 2016, 02:53:58 PM
Maybe 10 to 50 million people will use the bitcoin in 10 years. The price will be between $50 to 200, 000.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

actually i don't see a good reason why bitcoin would need a bank, with bank bitcoin would be even more similar to fiat money and people like bitcoin because it is different

and personally i think that it will be even more popular than now as more people will use it, more stores will accept too and price of bitcoin will be much larger than it is now
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I see it widely used, with a price as stable as what we've seen this year and world-known.
Activity: 672
I see it ran by everyone who uses bitcoin today, and more. I also see it at the same price as today, but alot more :0

Yeah bitcoin has potential to add more zeroes to it, and it will much popular and widely used and accepted by then, I think majority of people will start using it in next 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
much more userfriendly and widespread

many new functions (apps) build on top of the blockchain

bitcoin price at least $500k
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I see it ran by everyone who uses bitcoin today, and more. I also see it at the same price as today, but alot more :0
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I see in 10 year the bitcoin globally known and also that you can pay with it on almost every online store by than.
Right now this is still far away but its possible in my eyes.

That is my expectation. 10 million people in the world will use it actively. The price will be $100,000 each.
Activity: 462
I see in 10 year the bitcoin globally known and also that you can pay with it on almost every online store by than.
Right now this is still far away but its possible in my eyes.
Activity: 392
In 10 years, the bitcoin price will be between 100 to 1000 times of present value. More people will rise it.
of course the price will be way more higher than it is at the moment and the price will be increased not by more people but because of that they will put vast amounts of their budget into it

i think that bitcoins will be used in all shops and that we will be able to use bitcoins for everyday needs also i hope that it will be my countries national currency

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted by then, and we will also see higher price of it and we will be able to spedn it directly even at offline store to buy anything.
Activity: 658
In 10 years, the bitcoin price will be between 100 to 1000 times of present value. More people will rise it.
of course the price will be way more higher than it is at the moment and the price will be increased not by more people but because of that they will put vast amounts of their budget into it

i think that bitcoins will be used in all shops and that we will be able to use bitcoins for everyday needs also i hope that it will be my countries national currency
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
100 times to 1k times with the price today?,,, its impossible to reach it in the future.. i think it will never happen..
And i believe $3000-$4000 we will reach this goal price..
Sorry i can't believe it, bitcoin can reach around $3000-$4000 even we have a time to make it, imo the price $3000 for one investment is pretty high and the people will think what the risk if they invest in it, lost or profit will they get.
100 times to 1k times with the price today?,,, its impossible to reach it in the future.. i think it will never happen..
And i believe $3000-$4000 we will reach this goal price..
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
In my online wallet I think and that is because you also can see now because the value will rise slowly and that must takes a long time until it will be more worth.
And nobody will also know what is going to happen with the Bitcoin so that is also risky.
i think banks will adopt the blockchain technology and maybe give us the option to show a bitcoin balance in our bank accounts.
It is possible that the bank is going to take it over but I am not sure that if it is going to happen. Maybe Bitcoin even disappears over 10 years we will never know what is going to happen over 10 years.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

in 10 years i think that bitcoin will be very expensive, so it will be popular too, and then every store should accept them like they accepts paypal now, at least most of stores

but i don't think that it would run a bank as there is no need for that,and if bitcoin would ever have bank, it wouldn't be different from fiat money, and lots of people use bitcoin because it is unique
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I see the bitcoin at a high amount in about 10 year, globally known and worth a good amount of money.
I also hope it will be used a lot more and also be accepted by the banks.

Yeah it will be more popular and more bigger in next 10 years, and I still feel that bitcoin is very new to majority of people but as time passes it will get more powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: