Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should i invest 45 BTC risk free - page 3. (Read 4556 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 06, 2017, 12:01:17 AM
You can invest your bitcoins in Investment box in yobit. You will get there 0.2% daily interest rate. And also yobit is safe and risk free. Orelse you can purchase some really good miners and start mining a good amount. That will also give you good profit. You can invest 1-2 btc in trading if you have some knowledge and good research skills. Investing in Investment box on yobit will be safe according to me.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?

is good you sell youre bitcoin
you can get much profit, if you sell last month, with bitcoin price 3000 dollar, i think you can profit receive money 7x  this mean equal 120k dollar
and you buy bitcoin only use 400 x 40 16k dollar, fantastic profit
Activity: 259
July 05, 2017, 11:08:51 PM
You are better off leaving those Bitcoins in cold storage as the value is likely to go up. Investments are always risky to a certain extent, and there are especially a lot of scams in the Bitcoin world.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 05, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
There are no investment that are risk free, all investment does carries certain risk and that is how some people got richer or lost everything they have, maybe you could take a look into crypto-currency trading, using a small portion of your bitcoins to trade into other altcoins might be profitable in the long term with good trades executed, ethereum might be a good alternative to look into.
Exactlly there are no investments without risk if you dont want to risk dont spend your money but in storing your bitcoins have also a big risk almost all have a risk .I like what you said that it is much better to use small portion to trade with altcoins it has a lesser risk if you will only learn how to trade.
Activity: 644
July 05, 2017, 09:35:40 PM
Why you want to invest your bitcoin anywhere? Aren't your money is already invested in one of the best asset with low risk and high returns. I can assure you that no other asset can give this much returns with such a low risk. I am calling bitcoin as low risk investment because according to its track record, bitcoin has never proven to be a loss in long term. Bitcoin has made people millionaire. You have such a huge investing amount. Have patience and reap benefits in coming years. If you don't absolutely require the money, let it be in bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
July 05, 2017, 08:06:24 PM
If you want to have a low risk investment then nothing is better than Bitcoin at present. Keep your bitcoin as it is in your paper wallet if you don't require it. No other cryptocurrency is safer than bitcoin in terms of risk. Avoid these short term volatility. In long term, Bitcoin has always proven to be profitable.

But if you want to go out of cryptocurrencies and want to invest in some low or zero risk investment. Then here are the options.
Saving accounts
Corporate bonds
Dividend paying stocks
Treasury bills, Treasury notes, Treasury bonds and Treasury inflation-protected securities, or TIPS
Market money funds
But I should tell you that they don't generate much returns.

I would suggest you to keep your money in bitcoin and enjoy the huge returns that bitcoin has to offer or diversify your portfolio with some high or medium risk assets. They can generate you good income if done properly. I never suggest anyone to go for assets which give low returns.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
July 05, 2017, 08:06:13 PM
I have been buying bitcoin when the price was around 400$-450$.Most of my bitcoins are bought at that price around 40 BTC and remaining at less then 600$ price.i have been holding btc in paper wallet since then and already my stash in usd is 6 times.
here is one of my tx

what i want to know is please suggest some ways to invest my bitcoin at zero risk to earn some profit.Even 0.8% to 1% profit per month is good for me but it should be risk free.i don't mind the profit percentage but risk should not be there.if you have some suggestions please post that too,if i should keep holding for more years and if yes how long should i hold?
Every investment has risk, you shouls understand that. They just difffer on the level of risk. The least risk is altcoin investment and HYIP has highest risk since it always ended up as scam. There are programs in altcoin that you need to hold their coin and they'll pay your comission per day for holding that prevent them to dump the value of their coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
July 05, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
You can't grow your money if your not going to take any risk in your life maybe think it off forst before making your moves it is very hard to invest 45 bitcoin and then seeing them losing much better if you should try little bit money for investing in ico and trading.
Activity: 462
July 05, 2017, 07:30:50 PM
Nothing is risk free. BTC is in itself high risk investment. This less risk investment is Holding the coins in a paper wallet or an hardware wallet and wait for the intrinsic BTC valuation.
yes that is right there is no risk n bitcoin i think you should not invest your bitcoin anywhere else only to hold it because  very hope that the price of bitcoin will continue increase very soon.
Activity: 686
July 05, 2017, 04:56:02 PM
Nothing is risk free. BTC is in itself high risk investment. This less risk investment is Holding the coins in a paper wallet or an hardware wallet and wait for the intrinsic BTC valuation.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 04:53:59 PM
Look into the Airdrops that are out there for BTC HODLers.  Folks are trying to promote their new coins by encouraging existing long term bitcoiners to adopt them.

It's like an ICO where the entry fee isn't $$, it's ownership of Bitcoin.

Any new coins you get you can liquidate and convert to either more BTC, or your local FIAT.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 05, 2017, 11:22:49 AM
here is one of my tx

Theres no risk free on this world when you are pertaining on making investment and lucky for you that you did able to buy cheap coins wayback before which do already give you enourmous profits as of now on the current rate.If i were you if you dont like to risk on investment since that 0% risk doesnt really exist at all and even holding your bitcoin on paper wallet do still have some risk on losing it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
July 05, 2017, 11:18:39 AM
There is no investment that free from risk even when you buy Bitcoin at that time it's still risky, but fortunately you have already passed that risk and your investment is giving you a lot of profit if you want to sell it now, if you want to keep your assets growing you can keep your Bitcoin for A longer period as Bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
July 05, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
45 Btc you are sitting with lot of them. How did you manage to get so many OP? Hold some of them as it is. Invest few of them in ETH and some other in altcoins which you think may have a good prospect in future. Well risk free is only in banks where you get the fixed return if your country has a positive % return in banks for customer. Else investing btc in risk free market is negligible.

Investing in banks will give him good returns per month. But how he can exchange 45 bitcoins to fiat currency? I don't know exchanging bitcoins to fiat is legal or not in his country. If it is legal, then your idea is good min he will get 2% interest from the bank. But if is is not possible then he must invest in cryptocurrencies. That means in altcoins or else he must hold his coins for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
July 05, 2017, 09:27:04 AM
If you can find a profitable business to start with 115.000 USD I think it is ok to sell your coins in favor of this business. You can open up a small business anywhere in the world I guess so if you are a passionate person and love to take care of things, opening a small business or renting an actual profitable business makes sense. Personally I would recommend you to hold your bitcoin until the end of this year where hopefully your stash may even become 1 to 10 and not only 1 to 6.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 05, 2017, 09:26:17 AM
45 Btc you are sitting with lot of them. How did you manage to get so many OP? Hold some of them as it is. Invest few of them in ETH and some other in altcoins which you think may have a good prospect in future. Well risk free is only in banks where you get the fixed return if your country has a positive % return in banks for customer. Else investing btc in risk free market is negligible.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
July 05, 2017, 09:10:43 AM
What you can do as long as waiting for a risk free investment Advice, buy some POS/POW coins like BitBeans, LDoge and keep your wallet online to get more Coins without trading.
E.G. 3 BTC investment in BITB gives 1% Profit per Month through sprouting check this DYI video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z3C-gn_9w8
Activity: 378
July 05, 2017, 09:09:39 AM
There is no such thing that a risk free investment is existing. If you want to grow or earn more bitcoin you will really have to risk it on something you prefer. If you're afraid to lose then only invest what you can afford to lose or diversify them to minimize the risks. But holding bitcoin is already like investing because the value of your holdings increases every year. It is up to you if you really want to invest it or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
July 05, 2017, 07:15:29 AM
May be just put into your cold storage and wait for the bitcoin pump to occur. Grab the interest that you got as ROI after few years. That would be risk free for sure.

Although I see some posts here that invesment in bitcoin is not risk free I agree with you, because I think we can say it's 99% risk free. But you have to hold your bitcoins for that. If you invest them in a business it won't be risk free at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2017, 06:30:36 AM
May be just put into your cold storage and wait for the bitcoin pump to occur. Grab the interest that you got as ROI after few years. That would be risk free for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: