Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 14. (Read 3208 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 08:03:09 AM
Personally, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 20
August 06, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
There are many ways or places to invest but I prefer to use bitcoin even though we have to wait patiently at least we don't lose. If investing with coins eats, there are likely to be a lot of losses and have to wait long term to wait for the price of coins to rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
it depends on you, where you are gonna invest your money but for me i would go for etherium.
This is not a bad option, given that now the ETH project is experiencing strange difficulties with the price of the coin. But I think that most people still hope for altcoins, which will immediately bring a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 07:51:02 AM
For me NEM and ETH are good. But still, it is important that you do your own research before investing on in any altcoin.  It will be your choice at the end so do not depend your decision on others opinion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 06, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
If you don't want to invest your money in BTC, but in altcoins, I would recommend you Monero: developed in the CryptoNote protocol, Monero is a complete different monster than Bitcoin in the sense that they don't share the same source code (which is true to almost all other coins out there). Monero aims to be money, pretty much like our friend Bitcoin, but the difference is that their blockchain is completely opaque and your privacy is protected. While you can easily see the balance of any Bitcoin address by literally pasting it in a website, with Monero you can't see the balance of any address. Not only that, but when you transact pretty much nothing is available on the blockchain as metadata: your address is obfuscated, the amount of the transactions as well, and the recipient address too. Monero brings a high level of privacy that the world loves and will love. Government officials, criminals, billionaires with money in fiscal paradises and concerned citizens will choose Monero over Bitcoin, so this is why this coins has future and I'm long on it.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 06, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
You can invest in Ethereum, EOS, Neo etc. If you are looking at new coins, go with: https://www.nextpakk.com/

Please do your own research, because this is your money.

Activity: 138
August 06, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
it depends on you, where you are gonna invest your money but for me i would go for etherium.
Activity: 77
August 06, 2018, 01:38:19 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
in my opinion there are two good coins that I hold right now, namely, ETH and EOS. both have very large and competing market interests. this can make the coin rise high and follow the price of bitcoin like last year. and it all takes a long time.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

You want to invest wisely ? then you must have some time to do a research to the altcoins you want to buy.
If you want to buy NEO, you should know what is the usage of NEO, what is its advantages of other altcoins, etc etc.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

Five hundred dollars isn't much,  invest it in small cap cryptocurrencies that are only on small exchanges at the moment.  These are the projects that could turn your $500 into $5000 or more.  Privcy is a small cap coin but before investing in anything, do your own research first.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 05, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

just give more attentions to the TOP 50 from coinmarketcap list
learn one by one, then make a research before investing,
maybe you can pay attentions to ADA and EOS
Activity: 42
August 05, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
in the event that you went to contribute then you first look for a decent speculator. bitcoine is a decent stage to contribute cash, from here we can procure great benefits. on the off chance that you can purchase ethereum then you can keep your cash in it also.
Activity: 106
August 05, 2018, 09:17:18 PM
Try investing on bitcoin or ETH. And if you are interested, try investing on an ICO. try checking out VLUX https://vlux.io/. Their project is very innovative and promising.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Crypto market now is very unpredictable and there are so much altcoins that the price is too cheap. Try to choose from the market the coin that you think has a potential to grow. Why not invest on ICO the one i am wearing in signature The Organicco. It is the best project which is the aim is to develop a better green technology for the future. Just find another helpful information here...https://organicco.uk/....Also don't forget to invest in bitcoin. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Divided your $500 in investing digital currency. Always be a wise investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 07:04:14 PM
Buy Bitcoin and than transfer it on Kucoin where you can buy amazing projects that are super cheap like Te-Food , CpChain , OriginTrail , Vechain .... This is the best time to invest and you better do it fast because we are at the lowest place and soon they will be more expensive for sure
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 05, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
At this moment, the market is experiencing extreme market volatility so investing to newly listed tokens is risky. Not all newly listed tokens are promising therefore, I suggest investing to well established cryptos in the market such as Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are having a higher chance of recovery compared to other cryptos. For now, be patient and wait in order to regret eventually once the recovery starts.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 06:46:00 PM
The crypto arena is wide and vast and there are a lot of investment opportunities available in the market currently, especially now that the market is very red.  one thing for certain however is that one should not just dive in as there are a lot of risks involved and there are chances that if caution is not practice, huge amounts of losses will be incurred.  buy quality coins now cheaply and be patient with them till they gain valuation. there is quite alot to earn frome them
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
the best investment during these red days to keep it USDT , All Altcoins form new bottoms these days.

yes, you're right
today one of the most stable coins
just like a cushion to lie on when market is volatile
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
  You need to do propare research look for a good crypto that is already in market but still at a very low price make sure that it is a good project that have the  potential for growth in the future . you also,think of a project like " Traxia " https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/traxia/
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
The perfect way is to invest in bitcoin especially that crypto is suffering from scams .
Pages:
Jump to: